Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-03-2017, 01:07 PM
55Degrees

RWS Study Buddy

For some unknown reason I'm being pulled back to using my RWS deck.

This was my very first reading deck many moons ago and I still find the art work jarring, but it's almost begging to come out to play.

If anyone, who has a good solid base of RWS beyond key words and book meanings, fancies buddying up for some in depth study I'd appreciate a study pal. I'm not interested in trying to fit alternative systems on it, I just want to go into PCS's art work and bring real world meanings from the cards, as this is what most of my p2p readings involve (family/marital issues, career, etc).
I think it would be great to bounce ideas about, brain storm and do some games to really get back my appreciation for this deck.

Anyone interested?
Old 21-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I make a terrible study buddy for anything, only because of my inability to commit at the moment, however, I am down to play some games. Or if you want to start a diagnoses of the cards starting from the very first card to the last. Dissecting the deck, one card at a time.

Unfortunately, I only have the Universal Golden Tarot. Its practically the same thing , just a bit altered and blinged out. I am sure there is free RDW online. I cant say I want to invest in another RDW physical deck... like ever
Old 21-03-2017, 07:47 PM
55Degrees

I've just gone and bought another one. What is wrong with me
Old 22-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Seeker

Hi
I would have been very interested in this but I am involved with the mary el at the moment and don't feel that I could do both at the same time.

Clover:there are some large early versions of the rws here:
http://muzendo.jp/blog/?cat=2
The site is in some oriental language but you can find the cards.
inomminate
Old 22-03-2017, 10:05 AM
55Degrees

Hi guys, it's fine. I think tealily is going to join me.

@Clover I don't think the games would go down well on here, unless I can find a way to put a spiritual spin on them.

@inomminate
Yeah the Mary El is pretty intense. I've been working with it for a while now and each card has so many layers and so much symbology, it is an amazing deck. Good luck with your studies.