Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Any idea?

Not sure where to post this considering I don't know what's going on with my eyes so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place but I see flashes of light that appear and they sort of glide around my vision. They take up most of my vision sometimes and I have to wait a second before I can see again. I've had this ever since I can remember and thought maybe it was just my eyes adjusting to light but lately it happens every time I blink where as it would just be random but seldom times when I was younger. Is this something someone has experienced before? I would like to know if it has to do with anything spiritual or if it's something more common. I have been to the eye doctor this past year and I was given glasses to wear but other than that she didn't seem to think anything was wrong with my eyes.

Any help or advice is welcomed!

Emerald
Old 05-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Guide
Are these flashes of light like a starlike dot? I get these sometimes when I sneeze or meditating on my third eye. They are like little dots of light floating around and when i try to focus my vision on them, they disappear, and then comeback when I'm not focusing on them.

Have you noticed what situation activate the flashes of lights?

Sometimes people see floaters that look more shadowy then bright. They can be squiggly lines or round circles. These are the yeast and bacteria that reside in our bodies. They are also in the eyes and can be seen when they pass across the light receptors. As we age, they tend to build up. I see them when I look up at the sky sometimes.