Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow <OUTgoing pastO)|(O INcoming future <

Does the past become progressive longer frequency wave?
<~~~~~~<~~~~<~~~< ~~~ <~<- O)|

Does the future progressively become compacted as a shorter frequency wave?

|(O-<~<~~<~~~~<~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flow-of-time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<~~~~~~~~<~~~<~~<~<-O)|(O-<~<~~<~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flow-of-time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We take nourishment IN one end of a tube, which tube branches out to other tubes and waste goes OUT the other end of at least one of these interreconnected tubes

< outgoing 3D < O)|( O < incoming 3D <

< 3D < O) 2D (O < 3D <

2D cross-section-slice of 3D time is at mininimum the 2D area of a triangle and at maximum a ultra-high frequency circle or elipse. imho

r6
Old 05-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Ascender
Very cool thoughts. So you are saying the new "now" moment or present moment would be 2D? As a still shot of a 3D system?
Old 05-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Gracey

i am re-reading "time travel" by Brennen. He says that our decisions in the present affect the past. he bases this off of an experiment that was done in 1985 by 3 physicists who fired a single photon through an apparatus made of mirrors. observation affects whether it travels as a wave or not.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i am re-reading "time travel" by Brennen. He says that our decisions in the present affect the past. he bases this off of an experiment that was done in 1985 by 3 physicists who fired a single photon through an apparatus made of mirrors. observation affects whether it travels as a wave or not.

Like the double slit experiment :)
Old 05-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Gravity = Mass-attraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Very cool thoughts. So you are saying the new "now" moment or present moment would be 2D? As a still shot of a 3D system?

I first saw some ideas like this in the book Fabric of the Cosmos( brian Greene )

A still shot of a cross section--- ex equaltorial cross sectional plane ---.

The past does not exist nor does the future, so yes, just as you say, we live in(?) eternally existent "now" i.e. a quasi-metaphysical, 2D cross section(s) of a finite, 3D Universe.

This is why some see us living a metaphysical illusion, because past and future do not exist, and the now is likened to a seemingly impossible 2D-ness.

Holographic Universe scenarios are based on this 2D-ness.

Jacbob Bekentein--- see early Hawkings mathematics ---black hole mathematics led him to state, that, we appear to be 2D creatures living in a 3D Universe.

So we do have some odd paradoxes and weirdities involved with our existence.

Abstract metaphysically mahtematical wave
and physical / energy particle.

My answer to all of these oddities involves my speculations in around what is gravity--- odd-bird-out beyond just being mass-attraction.

Rational logic tells us it is all an illusion, but common sense feels bangs and pinches ergo physical / energy i.e. sensorial / sensations.

r6
Old 05-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Like the double slit experiment :)

yes, then in the book he goes into the Bell Theorem; which I find very fascinating.

Hinduism believes in an eternal now as in the past, present and future all exist at the same time.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow 2D Having 3D Illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Jacbob Bekentein--- see early Hawkings mathematics ---black hole mathematics led him to state, that, we appear to be 2D creatures living in a 3D Universe.

"appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D" is how that should have been stated. Sorry.

r6
Old 06-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Ascender
HAHA fun stuff guys! Thanks!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question 2D > 3D > 4D < 3D < 2D H,mmmm?

Quote:
"appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D" is how that should have been stated. Sorry.r6

Hawking made it clear--- in his book "Brief History of Time" ---how we cannot be 2D creatures, using his 2D silouhette / plane diagram of dog with tube going through.

However, there is another perspective / viewpoint that does not divide the 2D plane in half, as hawking did.

Take the mininimal 2D cross section triangle( | ) adn turn it sideways so we see face / opening--- texticonic example /\ -- as the eternal NOW.

Place a vertex / dot in the center of that triangle with a lines from vertex / dot. One to each of triangles three corners. We have created a subdivision of 2D triangle into three subtriangles, but we also have created a birds-eye-view of ftetra(4)hedron.

We can also see this 2D subidivided triangle as a tetra(4)hedron, that is half-way between being inside-out and outside out i.e. the one of the vertexes is on trajectory to go through its diametrically opposing face / opening and when it is a the half-way point / position we have a 2D subidivided triangle.

So, in this sense / perspective we see how 3D can become or appear to become 2D or vice versa. Also from this perspective we can see the face / opening of triangle as both the open beginning of tube and the open end of a tube opening.

I say tube in the sense that over snapshots of time--- |||||| ---we can say we have a 3D tube.

But before getting to far ahead of ourselves, just think of the central vertex oscillating between forward and obverse positions i.e. the vertexial-dot / node goes from one side of triangle plane thorugh openging to the other side, and then back and forth.

In so doing we create two or more scenarios;

1) a 2D triangle plane that is warped i.e. some aspect of the 2D plane is no longer in the same plane as its corners ex a piece of plywood will warp become curved and twisted at more extremmes.

In the above we considering aspects of cone but more specifically a Euclidean cone because were not actually invoking a curve with a Euclidean triangle.

A tetrahedron is the minimal cone i.e. if we increase the number of lines from center dot and the number of corners that those lines connect to were increasing the frequency of that 2D plane and increase frequency gives the appearence of curvature.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f1020.html

This is also true of polyhedra becoming geodesic domes ex the disney epcot center is a 16 frequency geodesic dome ergo the higher the frequency the more spherical a geodesic will appear, provided the proper angles are applied.

I've strayed off my primary 2D triangular opening > 3D tube concerns but the other stuff is intimately related. Just get into more complexity.

The inside-outing tetrahedron can also be viewed statically as a triangular based di-pyramid--- <> or <|> ---i.e. to face / opening bonded tetrahedra or as two positions of the singularly warped Euclidean 2D plane.

One last important note, there is one polyhedron that shares the intimately the 60 degree coordination of a triangle and that is the cubo(6)-octa(8)hedron and the spherical cubo-octahedron's external surface area is exactly equal to the foru cross-sectional planes--- see tetrahedrons four 60 oriented planes ---that defines the cubo-octahedron.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...s/plate31.html

r6
Old 09-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Revised Flow-of-Time

Quote:
Does the past become progressive longer { amplitude} wave?
Does the future progressively become compacted as a shorter { amplitude } wave?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flow / arrow-of-time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<~~~~~~~~<~~~<~~<~<-O)|(O-<~<~~<~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flow/arrow-of-time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A friend pointed out to me that it would be closer to correct to say amplitude and not freuency since with conventional understandings of EMRadiational frequenecies they remain a constant.

With the sonic doppler effect were dealling with amplitude of sound, not the frequency as something gets closer and further away.

I also understand how the flow / arrow of time should be in same direction as the OUTgoing an INcoming, however, I was trying to view the conventional from a differrent persepective that incorporates two kinds of time.

Metaphysical
and physical, with the latter being associated with OUTgoing as being associated with entropic, and the former( flow ) a conceptual understanding of forward flow of time or through a field / ocean of time.

The Higgs field is said to be the field /ocean that causes mass of all fermioni particles.

Gravity field / ocean > time > Higgs

Time > higgs field / ocean > mass

Higgs field / ocean > mass aka fermionic matter

I dunno, as it is some new speculations involving this seemingly fundamental aspects of nature / Universe, ow that Higgs seems to be real to us via observations.

r6