Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
Thank you for your reply.
She isn't a certified nurse, she doesn't even have a university title. She even argues with doctors of what's best for my grandma. Once my mother told her: "How can you contradict a doctor's opinion if you aren't even a nurse?"
And my grandma heard that, and now she doesn't want to talk to my mother anymore neither see her because "she was so rude towards the nurse".
And once, the nurse told my grandma: "I am not leaving unless you tell me to leave. No one in your family is going to force me."
And my grandma was like "wow you're so right".
My grandma loves her and is, I would dare to say, 'obsessed' with her. Everytime I call her, she talks about how great that woman is....

There is a psychological dynamic at work here. She has the grandma on her side, to the point that the grandma will take her side against her own family. So maybe the intervention needs to be done with the grandma. On one hand if grandma is happy with this caregiver then why interfere? In what way do you think she is being abused? Grandma could be under some type of trance or hypnotic suggestion. Do you fear for your grandma’s life?

You are going to have to build a case, as has been suggested by Lorelyen. Collecting evidence and making written reports with time and date, etc. This is your ammunition. You are choosing to fight a battle, and you have to choose your battles wisely. Get your allies together, and involve them in collecting evidence. You know what your target is but you can not let obsession with the target blind you.

Once you have developed your case, all the other family members who helped to put it together, can come forth with you and share what you have with your grandma. Having a lawyer handy would be good as well. It’s your grandma that you have to convince. Put the caregivers name in your computer search and see what comes up about this caregiver. You are on a journey, you can reach for a gotcha moment or a moment where you try to see what your grandma sees in her caregiver.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
scarf has been used and when the use of knot spells with good or bad? intent
https://thetravelingwitch.com/blog/2...21/knot-spells

regardless of what if I did not like a person I would not wear what they have given me no matter who would get upset by it, one can say i like to see it on others but it just isn't me, for example...?

i understand if she wish to live alone but is it possible to get her on trips with you, just for a day, away from the socalled nurse? the way that nurse is seemingly working is she wish to isolate the grandma, no ?
thank you so much!
Old 03-11-2020, 04:06 AM
Pathfinder
I feel like it's up to the Grandmother to choose if she wants to keep the nurse on. You're putting a lot of hocus pocus energy on this, but your Grandmother probably just likes her. Perhaps the caregiver is doing the incredibly mysterious, witchy act of listening to your Grandmother, and perhaps your family is not doing that.