Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Master

Pandora
Strength/Power (clarified with 4 swords)
You can practice withdrawing from any conflict or power struggle, relax and introspect and learn to draw on your spiritual reserves to see things from a higher perspective.
Next question for Moon
What perspective serves me best in dealing with a certain person?
Old 03-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Pandora
Strength/Power (clarified with 4 swords)
You can practice withdrawing from any conflict or power struggle, relax and introspect and learn to draw on your spiritual reserves to see things from a higher perspective.
Next question for Moon
What perspective serves me best in dealing with a certain person?

9 of Wands
Remember what stress and aggro was in the past and don't drop your guard too far.

Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals?
Old 03-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
9 of Wands
Remember what stress and aggro was in the past and don't drop your guard too far.

Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals?

Perfect advice!!:)May I ask which deck are you using?
[B]Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals[/b]?[/quote]
Old 03-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Perfect advice!!:)May I ask which deck are you using?
[B]Pandora's question:
What step can I take to help me be more motivate and driven towards my goals[/b]?
[/quote]

Just the good old Rider Waite, lol.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:26 AM
Master

Pandora, you inspired me to go back to my Marseilles deck. I got Page swords. Please let me know what this card means to you. I find the Pages inscrutable:(
You can remain curious, ready to try new things, watch others and bide your time: learn from your successes and setbacks and before you know it you may hit the jackpot. Avoid any inner narratives of self-pity and doom that may have held you back (from an oracle card).
My question: How can I motivate myself to lose weight
Old 03-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Pandora, you inspired me to go back to my Marseilles deck. I got Page swords. Please let me know what this card means to you. I find the Pages inscrutable:(
You can remain curious, ready to try new things, watch others and bide your time: learn from your successes and setbacks and before you know it you may hit the jackpot. Avoid any inner narratives of self-pity and doom that may have held you back (from an oracle card).
My question: How can I motivate myself to lose weight

You and me both. Man, I hate the Page of Swords. I've been getting it a lot lately, reversed, and I have no freaking idea what it means, lol. Well, I guess I sort of know but it just never gels with me.

I'll think about your reading so I can let it sink in. But it sounds pretty good to me.

Next reading moonincancer: How can I motivate myself to lose weight?
Old 03-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Master
Got it. Page of Swords means I have to adopt a new way of thinking, rewire my brain, lol. It's all in your mind ... it's all in your mind ...

How can Moonincancer motivate herself to lose weight?

4 of Pentacles. Examine closely what you eat, for example, pizza, take-away, etc and focus on the satisfaction of how good it will feel to actually show people how much weight you've lost and when you lose weight, put the equivalent in bags like bags of sugar for example, so you can physically see how better off your body is without humping that weight around and you can actually see how much you've lost - you may be quite surprised.

Pandora's question: What is one thing I can do tomorrow to be more tolerant and loving towards others?
Old 04-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Got it. Page of Swords means I have to adopt a new way of thinking, rewire my brain, lol. It's all in your mind ... it's all in your mind ...

How can Moonincancer motivate herself to lose weight?

4 of Pentacles. Examine closely what you eat, for example, pizza, take-away, etc and focus on the satisfaction of how good it will feel to actually show people how much weight you've lost and when you lose weight, put the equivalent in bags like bags of sugar for example, so you can physically see how better off your body is without humping that weight around and you can actually see how much you've lost - you may be quite surprised.

Pandora's question: What is one thing I can do tomorrow to be more tolerant and loving towards others?

I pulled the ten of pentacles.

Share what you have already created around you, it is as simple as that.

My question Whats next
in places where others do not.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
My question Whats next

Six of airships

There is a feeling of taking off, leaving a level of comfort to release thoughts that you might not need, transitioning from one mental state to another for more peace.

Question. A message of positive encouragement
Old 05-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Master

Angelic 2 of pentacles (clarified with an oracle card)
While waiting for certain results to show up, don't forget to find moments of rest and to just be happy. This is a good time to de-clutter and organize stuff.
MoonQuestion : Any advice for this week?