Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-03-2021, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Working on the church project thatman - got it all ready recently, all the text and images - emailed 30 churches only today, to see if I get support if I continue setting it up, to try and get more people through the doors for a hour - not holding my breath same as the Stay Strong posters I designed and put on forums, re viruses - then asked if anyone would like to do the same in their town, zero support, as in taking them to shops, although I thank those who supported me in messages on here - so anyway I'll see how it goes -10 of the churches ive emailed, are spiritual ones in the UK so 'you would think' - there'll be support, but we'll see...

Youngsters here local to me, are so into spiritual, not particularly religious but the spirit - they are intrigued to know - so its all about 'presentation' and getting them interested - and God doesn't want his churches closing - I got this information from the Holy Spirit - you'd think i'd be able to sort AP out faster/regular again as before, it'll happen...

Its a new way for me, I miss those vibrations, as in the key ready for lift off - new things to learn there, those vibes and rocking were amazing...

Wish you good luck. Usually churches have their own agenda but it costs nothing to try. You can start your own project, there are now so many online platforms.

Yes, the young people are the ones who are open to spirituality. Yes, this pandemic seem to shut down many things, here in my country churches are open.
Old 25-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Master
Yes churches have their own agenda as you say, and getting good at chatting online, feet up - 'but' those new people 'youngsters' I intend to connect them to churches for 40 mins a week - that's the part that isn't in place 'yet'...

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get churches on side with this, only contacted a few dozen in the UK - but today found another way of approaching them, see how that goes.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-03-2021, 10:28 AM
Administrator
My experiences are different i can do an OBE at will.it has been that way for a long time,
as for spiritual churches they do not usually teach you how to do AP OR obe,
they teach you about spirituality. where they usually have mediums doing short demonstrations.
they teach you how to open up close down etc.
not all spiritual churches are the same so its a case of looking around.

Namaste
Old 25-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Master
Thanks Native Spirit - some of the churches I contacted were as in so called, as in advertising spiritual churches and none of those replied, a few can I say ordinary churches did, and I don't even think ordinary church people are aware people can go out of body - its a fantasy theory in their mind... so little they know.

I was told to set this up shall we say by 'higher knowledge' for my local church - but it got blocked or not allowed after contacting elders - ''don't let Steve set this up, he'll say things that are strange, and might not be real'' - 'and' I said someone else can do it - so going nationwide with it Mohammed to the mountain as the saying goes...

My concern is as with my own church as well, is that people will 'get used' to doing online services tucked up nicely in their pyjamas, and some churches will then start to empty then close - I'm going to do something about getting more 'into' churches and youngsters as well - ive just started to email some different churches today with my new reworded email.

Coincidence.... a song just can on 'up the ladder to the roof so we can see heaven on earth' timing eh - gives me lift to continue......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My experiences are different i can do an OBE at will.

I'm interested in your OBE at will - I'll put this out to others here as well - I know there are many experienced ones here.

I am getting visions when meditating, awake - just recently started like looking through a tube of energy - the other day when heavily involved with my church effort - I think it was the first day after no replies to my emails, I was shown two animated dice, I watched carefully to see what number's they finished on, but the vision then faded after maybe 4/5 seconds - IMO it was a message 'roll of a dice if this works' not as in my lack of effort, but with others taking part.

So back to the OBE at will - I take it you have to be meditating? If not then let's be outrageous here and say for example, you are in a cafe and you AP - as we know the body stays still, heart still beating - and say a waiter was to prod you/anyone here - and your body falls over, sort that one out doc.

I take you would be aware this was going to happen 'as in someone touching the physical body' - it would be interesting to hear any stories/happenings when something unusual happened to someone, your physical body when out of body...

Old 25-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Master
Ill just put this on here because it relates to the dice and the energy tunnel vision... I have trance teleported back in time, while awake and felt the warmth of a ladies shoulder as I placed my hand as passing her. didn't see my face though - then another time lucid dream seen myself, back in time 20/30 years ago.

But the energy vision like looking through a tunnel/circle of energy but close up, this time 2 days ago, same principle as the dice the other week in meditation - I seen me younger... It lasts less than 5 seconds - I didn't recognise me as it was close up cheeks and nose, and my skin was so much younger 'but' I was zoomed in to see a faint scar that runs across my nose, you wouldn't know if you seen me in the street, but its there.

How about this then - many decades ago my dad, God bless his soul was working on some step ladders repairing/fixing something, and a pane of glass fell from higher up and nearly cut his nose off... He fixed it with masking tape - so left a scar - a decade later both me and my brother both developed this same scar - work that one out fellow earthlings...

Old 25-03-2021, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Because of the expansion of my awareness, I am aware even when I sleep. Now I have found that I have a new ability, I can self induce a state of sleep that lets me have OBEs.

I noticed that there is a pre-stage before falling sleep, this stage is preparing you for falling asleep. It feels like you are drifting away. I found out that if you relax and tell your body to relax ( not with words, it's about the intention ), in short time you will reach that pre-stage. I set the intention to remain awake, so last night I found myself as a point of awareness in my body. My physical body was vibrating and it felt heavy. I was sleeping on a side.

My whole body was vibrating, this point of awareness that I was, was located in my forhead area. After 20-30 seconds noticing this, I freaked out, it's the first time I was able to do this so we are scared of the unknown. This whole experience happened when I decided that's time to sleep, no later on in the night.

These vibrations feel like being electricity buzzing all over the body.

Fear not my friend, only love the experience for what it allows. Its allowing you to explore a whole new world of imagination, the depth of the heart, mind and soul which are limitless. Amen