Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-04-2021, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Need help regarding OBE

Hi, i am trying to learn OBE (Out of Body Experience) and i am having a problem that prevents me from doing a successful OBE.

At first i focus on my third eye (the place between my eyes in the middle of the forehead) to place most of my consciousness in one place and that helps me relax my body. After i feel that i am relaxed enough i start doing the rope exit technique, when i start pulling the rope i feel my astral body getting out and i also feel the imaginary heart beats but shortly after that i lose control and my physical body starts shaking and everything fails.

I think my problem is due to lack of deep relaxation, so i need help regarding that. I would appreciate telling me if you have any ideas. Reply to me only if you performed OBE one or more times successfully and have experience.

Thanks for reading
Old 11-04-2021, 05:58 AM
Master

You said you feel your astral body getting out when you are pulling on the rope so you do not lack deep relaxation. You do not need to imagine the heart beats. You just need to move away from your physical self and do not think about it as that will zap you back in your body.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You said you feel your astral body getting out when you are pulling on the rope so you do not lack deep relaxation. You do not need to imagine the heart beats. You just need to move away from your physical self and do not think about it as that will zap you back in your body.

Thanks for reply, i will try and do as you said.
Old 13-04-2021, 08:08 AM
Experiencer
I tested the 2 methods for getting an out of body for 3 years right now. Every single day

=> Method A: Waking up at 2:00am, Going into another location outside of my sleeping bed, Deep Relaxation for 30-45 minutes, Feeling no body sensations anymore, Affirmations, Then doing techniques a a rope, floating up, floating down, rolling out. Until the body falls down to sleep, and my consciousness falls up to wakefulness out of body (I hardly can get consistent and steady results with this method. Is junk. I cannot control it. Is random)

=> Method B: Waking up at 2:00am, Reading instructions to get prepared like an athelete, Going back to bed without any relexation and stuff like that, into spotting a REM cycle in order to apply the series of techniques quickly. In order to get an out of body quickly and effectively. (With this I can get consistent and steady results by fully controlling it. IT'S EXTROARDINARY and WORKS!)

Method B is the seriously the best proven system to achieve out of body experiences.

The Key is to achieve UNCONSCIOUS COMPETENCE with it!

You have to get jacked into spotting those REM Cycles competentely at a higher lever, and then doing the techniques fast like a lightning bolt. Practice, Practice, Practice, and never settling down anything for less than amazing results

Download the FREE guidebook for Method B, and KNOW that is the best proven system.

https://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Cheers
Old 19-04-2021, 05:40 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Vlmmdjfg, when you say your body shakes, is it like a vibration? If so, the vibration may be a result of you resisting the higher energy which takes you to the astral. Try to relax into the vibration and let it carrry you. The easiest way I have found to experience OBE is just to lie in bed when you're not tired, and picture a person or a place you would like to visit. Keep picturing the person/place until you can feel you're out and moving towards them. It can take a fair length of time though and resist the temptation to give up which will become strong. Good luck.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:20 AM
Master
To me, OBE is a simple 'thing'. Maybe you are trying too hard?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Administrator
Just relax it sounds like you are trying to hard

Namaste
Old 19-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Just Tim

Hello Vlmmdjfg !

I think you are trying too hard. When I want to OBE, I just "treat my body the way it wants". What I mean by that is that I know myself, everything about my body is about reflexes. So before I "leave" my body, I make it feel completely safe, at it's conditions.

May this help you in your research !
Old 20-04-2021, 01:39 AM
Guide
There's different ways you might have to find whichever works best for you.
If we can still feel what the body is doing then we aren't deep enough in our relaxed but one-point focus. Robert Monroe's techniques helped me achieve it the first time maybe check those out if you want.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for help.

The vibrations i get is the shaking of my body due to the stress in pulling the rope.

I will try the method of "spotting a REM cycle" in the reply of @SpiritualFreedom.

@beginners_mind the vibrations are of the physical body, the imaginary heart beats either come when i focus totally on something (third eye or my breathing), its hard to keep my focus on something for a long time and not think of anything else. When i do this the beats come (trans state) , the other way to bring the beats is pulling the rope after relaxation. This is when i lose control and the physical body start shaking.

@Apakhana Akshobhya like you said i cannot focus on one thing only for even seconds, i feel like my brain cannot be silent, maybe cuz i am a software developer or maybe stress.