Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-03-2021, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder

Woman with magenta wings in dream

I often dream with someone who has passed. I was told that I astral travel in my sleep based on the description of my dreams. It does feel like I am in a different dimension when I have these dreams although I have never astral projected consciously like many of you describe.
Last night, I had a dream with this person where I was sitting with him holding him and felt that the energy was not intertwined but rather one and continuous between us when all of a sudden a woman with magenta colored wings appeared and was after him trying to be with him too. I told him that this woman was after him to to get her off him which he did (although I do not remember exactly what he said if anything) and she disappeared.
I have never seen someone with wings in my dreams nor have I dreamt of mythical creatures and I dream a lot.
What could the magenta (raspberry color to be specific) wings mean or who can this person be?
thanks
Old 21-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
Dont make quick conclusions.

Be patient.

Be relaxed.

The answers will always come at the right time for you!

/ If something is really important of high value, it will pop out again because the universe it's like souting at you. So, relax and wait for it to repeat.

/ If something is a random experience of no value, then it will probably will never happen again

That's my strategy

For example I do out of body experiences (I am aware getting out of my body, and I am fully awake in another different dimension like in 'normal life' but with another energy body)

I remember one time, that I was in my bedroom and instead of watching my own body in the bed (30 seconds ago), there it was a complete stranger woman there and my bedroom was white instead of blue. I couldn't get it at that time, and to be honest I got scared and confused like a deer in headlights

Another time, the same thing happened but I went through my bedroom windows and outside there it was big houses full of colourful balloons everywhere.

This was for me to understand that 'Parallel Universes' are real.

Each of this realities has their own rulesets, own timelines, own variations, own consciousness playing there and they are independent to each other running in the present moment.

That conclusion come after giving myself time, you have to do the same.

Be relax and wait for the answers to come, and then it will make sense.

So now, I know, that if I do an out of body experience I can expect to appear on a new random parallel universe.

Instead of being like a deer in headlights, I can enjoy it and learn from it something that I couldn't even imagine to be real
Old 22-03-2021, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
I often dream with someone who has passed. I was told that I astral travel in my sleep based on the description of my dreams. It does feel like I am in a different dimension when I have these dreams although I have never astral projected consciously like many of you describe.
Last night, I had a dream with this person where I was sitting with him holding him and felt that the energy was not intertwined but rather one and continuous between us when all of a sudden a woman with magenta colored wings appeared and was after him trying to be with him too. I told him that this woman was after him to to get her off him which he did (although I do not remember exactly what he said if anything) and she disappeared.
I have never seen someone with wings in my dreams nor have I dreamt of mythical creatures and I dream a lot.
What could the magenta (raspberry color to be specific) wings mean or who can this person be?
thanks

Sounds like an angel encounter. Angels have wings. Amen