Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2021, 08:40 AM
Master

10 OBEs in one night

This last night was crazy, over 10 OBEs, lucid dreams and normal dreams.

I was coming back in my body, I was waking up only to fall again asleep and have yet another crazy experience.

I flew over my town, I tried to reach another city, I once again traveled to past. At point I was coming in and going out so many times that I thought I am dead so I checked my pulse while I was outside my body, my physical body was still alive, my pulse was good. I witnessed my brain vibrating, this was like a massage for the brain.

I tried to go in a city from France, just to visit someone I used to know. So here I am in this strange town where everybody was speaking french, I looked around but it looked nothing like the real city so I just flew from there. While flying I looked back, this city was like a city in a boubble, there was nothing outside of it.

While I was flying I called for Christ, I said: Christ, Christ, Christ...; I knew this is my chance to call for Christ. Suddenly, thousands of golden orbs of light appeard all around me. At this point I was sent back in my body but not long after this I was again flying around my town.

I visited my old house where my family used to live, I found a golden watch and I said to myself, I will remember this that when I woke up, to prove myself that I was here. I woke up and I understood that I was not even in my current house, that house is now empty.

At one point I had a problem with my vision so I used all sorts of commands to bring back my vision, it worked.

After so many OBEs, it became super easy to leave my body, I was in my body and I suddenly felt light like a feather, floating over my physical body.

Finally, the OBEs were over, now here starts the dreaming. Something happened, now I felt as if I became 333, this number was me and I was it. Yesterday, in another experience, I experienced being 888.

I found myself in the near by forest, where I use to go almost daily. Suddenly, a girl appeared with a dog, that dog seemed to be her protector. It was very beautiful and full of life. I freaked out when I saw that girl, this never happened in real life, ever. There are little to no chances for me to meet someone as this area is my family's land. She seemed afraid, I understood that she is from the next town, very close to this area, just few minutes of walk. We were getting along very well, as if I always knew her and she always knew me. Finally, there was someone with me in this place, years of years of walking all alone, someone came.

I looked at the clock, it all started around 5 in the morning, the OBEs stopped around 7 and the dreams around 8.

I had no desire to have OBEs or something like that, it just happened.

I was in the center of all of this.

Old 15-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Experiencer
Why you keep repeating that you don't want to have OBE's? They're pretty cool.

One of my goals is to find a proven system/method to have it DAILY, and 100% control it instead of being a "leaf moved by the wind of other external forces than my own"

So I can benefit my present physical human life with the secrets of other dimensions. If some people here thinks that is "evil" or "bad", well then I guess I am a devil! But I don't care about external opinions anymore!

The trouble comes on the limiting beliefs that we hold, because we have been programed by junk.

Its time to break limits, and regain 100% control about what we really want to be, do or have.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Why you keep repeating that you don't want to have OBE's? They're pretty cool.

One of my goals is to find a proven system/method to have it DAILY, and 100% control it instead of being a "leaf moved by the wind of other external forces than my own"

So I can benefit my present physical human life with the secrets of other dimensions. If some people here thinks that is "evil" or "bad", well then I guess I am a devil! But I don't care about external opinions anymore!

The trouble comes on the limiting beliefs that we hold, because we have been programed by junk.

Its time to break limits, and regain 100% control about what we really want to be, do or have.

I am more interested of the Supreme Creator, Supreme Light, Supreme Love... the absolute...

I told you, find the I AM, realise that you are not who you think you are because even the mind is born from something that's deeper than the mind, seek this place, this space and you will find the source of everything that you are. In that moment, you realise that you have 100% control over who you are and so you shape your life the way you want. Everything that you are comes from within, you may think that the external world shapes who we are, no, we decide how we react to the external world and in doing so, we shape ourselves.

I believe everyone has crazy experiences while sleeping, but most people ignore them or just don't remember because they think they are their own minds so there's nothing more for them.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Experiencer
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am more interested of the Supreme Creator, Supreme Light, Supreme Love... the absolute...

I told you, find the I AM, realise that you are not who you think you are because even the mind is born from something that's deeper than the mind, seek this place, this space and you will find the source of everything that you are. In that moment, you realise that you have 100% control over who you are and so you shape your life the way you want. Everything that you are comes from within, you may think that the external world shapes who we are, no, we decide how we react to the external world and in doing so, we shape ourselves.

I believe everyone has crazy experiences while sleeping, but most people ignore them or just don't remember because they think they are their own minds so there's nothing more for them.

I agree with that statement.

We're not even our minds, let alone a form-based being. Form is an illusion.

But what type of affirmations, thoughts, ideas, images, emotions you think most of your day in order to find the I AMness?

Please share all of the details.

Also I want to know at what hour of the morning you wake up. What body position you like, and if you get out of the bed to do it.

Please explain your method!
Old 15-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I agree with that statement.

We're not even our minds, let alone a form-based being. Form is an illusion.

But what type of affirmations, thoughts, ideas, images, emotions you think most of your day in order to find the I AMness?

Please share all of the details.

Also I want to know at what hour of the morning you wake up. What body position you like, and if you get out of the bed to do it.

Please explain your method!

Our "biggest problem", we identify with this because.... well, there's the nothingness and this so we choose this.

Meditation is a good way to see the space between who you are and the mind. I am telling you this, something that I said I must keep for myself. For several days I was able to be aware even when I was sleeping at night, imagine, 8 hours of pure awareness, just witnessing my dreams, for me, these 8 hours were like a moment, when the body woke up and so this awareness was overshadowed by the mind, I felt those 8 hours as if I was fully awake while sleeping. I had tons of dreams, very long, short, meaningless, all sorts of experiences.

I tell you this again, everything that you are comes from within yourself, every emotion you experience on a daily basis, comes from there, we think the outside world is the "source" of these emotions, but no, they happen inside of us, imagine this, what if you can be 24/24 happy, if it's all inside, then you have 100% control, right? Realise your source, your higher Self, your Spirit, whatever its name, that empty space, that nothingness, that silence that it is always here, but the mind simply ignores it because, well... it sees it as nothingness. If you think at the time before your birth, what does your mind tell you? Nothingness. If you think at the time you are sleeping, what dose the mind tell you? Nothingness. If set aside your little self ( meditate ), what is there anymore? Nothingness - pure awareness. If you ask yourself this: WHO AM I?; Does the mind has an answer? No, nothingness again and again. This is the key, the source, the power.

Lose who you think you are in order to find who you are.

The things I experienced, well.... there's nothing you can't do, nothing you can't achieve, there's no limit other than the one you think it... I could say more about the power but I let it for those who reach that place to find it on their own. My "problem" is that I am a big doubter and so I keep losing this connection though I know you can never lose what you always had and always will have, awareness. If thoughts are so powerful while having an OBE, they keep this power here too. The only thing is that they firstly affect your body-mind relationship and then the world, use this power for the things you want to achieve.

I go to sleep around midnight and I usually wake up around 4-5 in the morning, I know that I am about to have an OBE so I don't go further, this usually happens every single day... I am stuck in my home area so... this leads me to my assumption that everything that we experience is guided... imagine seeing that Light that NDEs talk about, you will not come back again here. This is what I keep asking for but I still want to come back.

Have you been able to play music in your mind? Try this, instead to have an OBE, think of a song, tell yourself that you want to listen that song, be prepared to be amazed!!!

Have you been able to create things from nothing? Try this, instead to leave your body, stay and imagine things and see them appear in the blackness.

These are just some things I can do. I was able to bring your commands into my awareness while being there, you know it's hard to follow your goal there, most of the time we just go with the flow. The thing is that they did not work so I think I have to find my own commands.
Old 15-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Master

That's really beautiful, ThatMan, thanks
Old 16-03-2021, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This last night was crazy, over 10 OBEs, lucid dreams and normal dreams.

I was coming back in my body, I was waking up only to fall again asleep and have yet another crazy experience.

I flew over my town, I tried to reach another city, I once again traveled to past. At point I was coming in and going out so many times that I thought I am dead so I checked my pulse while I was outside my body, my physical body was still alive, my pulse was good. I witnessed my brain vibrating, this was like a massage for the brain.

I tried to go in a city from France, just to visit someone I used to know. So here I am in this strange town where everybody was speaking french, I looked around but it looked nothing like the real city so I just flew from there. While flying I looked back, this city was like a city in a boubble, there was nothing outside of it.

While I was flying I called for Christ, I said: Christ, Christ, Christ...; I knew this is my chance to call for Christ. Suddenly, thousands of golden orbs of light appeard all around me. At this point I was sent back in my body but not long after this I was again flying around my town.

I visited my old house where my family used to live, I found a golden watch and I said to myself, I will remember this that when I woke up, to prove myself that I was here. I woke up and I understood that I was not even in my current house, that house is now empty.

At one point I had a problem with my vision so I used all sorts of commands to bring back my vision, it worked.

After so many OBEs, it became super easy to leave my body, I was in my body and I suddenly felt light like a feather, floating over my physical body.

Finally, the OBEs were over, now here starts the dreaming. Something happened, now I felt as if I became 333, this number was me and I was it. Yesterday, in another experience, I experienced being 888.

I found myself in the near by forest, where I use to go almost daily. Suddenly, a girl appeared with a dog, that dog seemed to be her protector. It was very beautiful and full of life. I freaked out when I saw that girl, this never happened in real life, ever. There are little to no chances for me to meet someone as this area is my family's land. She seemed afraid, I understood that she is from the next town, very close to this area, just few minutes of walk. We were getting along very well, as if I always knew her and she always knew me. Finally, there was someone with me in this place, years of years of walking all alone, someone came.

I looked at the clock, it all started around 5 in the morning, the OBEs stopped around 7 and the dreams around 8.

I had no desire to have OBEs or something like that, it just happened.

I was in the center of all of this.

Nice...I go lucid more often than not. Cant say if Ive OBE'd though, not sure of that. Thanks for sharing, love and light to you my friend. Amen