Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Master
Part 93 :)

Sangress--

Morning! Is it still raining? We've got beautiful sun. Are you in the UK? I noticed some "colours" in there (vs. color).

This time I won't drag the whole previous thread, I'll just try to keep to one question at a time. This is getting unwieldy!!

So does this mean that people's mental/metaphysical layers are in different dimensions? i.e. physical here, mental in another, metaphysical in another? Is that what you mean?

I'll replace "layers of existence" with "dimensions"....its so much easier.

It's not all in completely different dimensions because its all blended together essentially.

Ok how do I get this into perspective. You know how I said there are layers within layers within layers? I'll try and explain that and fit it into this.

In every dimension there are primary aspects and secondary, so one could have 70% physical (so its primarily physical) and 20% mental and 5% metaphysical (I cant do literal percentages, just an example.)

OK. I realized last night I really didn't understand the terms mental and metaphysical. I had thought mental was just thought traffic but you said earlier that very few people have true mental components.

You said:
And ironically mental energy isnt even comprehensible as energy because it is just a driving force that affects energy. It's intent, its a thought or an emotion, its a step to the left of energy itself, its not an observable substance like energy either unless you can either tap into it (via empathy or telepathy) or learn to observe its affect on energy and then make educated guesses about what the thought/emotion is based on that.

So I think I understand that. And later on you kind of compare mental energy to soul --except, I think you said it sort of creates our ability to create energy at all. That part was fascinating, so I'll save it for a separate thing.

But what is metaphysical? I had a definition closer to what you call mental for metaphysical. Can you give examples of what it is/does?

And within that dimension the beings in it can have varying "levels" or amounts of these aspects. The "ratio" of aspects can fluctuate anywhere within and outside the dimension's percentages.

So, looking at the previous percentage example, if one being has 20% metaphysical energy, then only 5% of that is going to exist in that particular dimension...and the rest is going to exist in the dimension/layer that's the "closest" or sometimes the most well-suited to that neighbouring dimension

OK. So when you say that each dimension has different percentages of physical, metaphysical and mental in it, do you mean that the vibration of the dimension itself only ..allows that much--and the rest has to "flow over" to adjacent dimensions (or layers within a dimension?

So we have to expand out from the physical dimension we are in and, depending on how we are "composed" (i.e. how much of us is physical, mental, metaphysical) and what the adjacent dimensions will accept--we expand out into what is available, filling what we can and expanding out to the next dimension that will allow that kind of energy--until all of us is "expanded out"?

I call that whole process the "bleed over" affect because of the way types of energies tend to "bleed over" to other layers of existence when the current one cant facilitate them. K You already answered that! Oop.

(not to say that those dimensions are literally next to each other, dimensions aren't in any linear formation, they are all over the place and intersect in all kinds of crazy ways.)
2. Can you "see" any overriding structure of the dimensions/layers? If these dimensions that we expand out to are not linear or next to each other, how do the energies in us ...um, find them? There are portals, vortexes?

I had a "concept image" in my head originally of dimensions in spirals--and our energies like threads, intersecting lot of other energies and being affect by them.

That obviously isn't right. I also thought there was a "skin" at the boundaries of the dimensions. Have you observed that? Maybe you wouldn't see it that way though. There is something about this I'm supposed to understand.

Mind you the bleed over affect is a lot more complicated than that and has a few of my own vague "principles" attached to it involving how the metaphysical affects the physical (in primarily physical layers of existence/dimensions) but not the other way around.....but anyways getting off topic.

Any "principles" you want to described, I'm down for!

Lora
Old 18-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Master
Part 94!

So, chakras, as normally taught, create what you call core and basic energies?

This is a hard one to explain because it gets into my personal understanding of where energy comes from.

Basically, the chakras both create and process energies at the same time. Most of it is simply processing an external energy (from the source of the soul) and then adding bits to it and changing it to suit that individual.

In essence, the chakras are what makes your energy YOUR own energy. So it could be said that the chakras create your core energy...from the already existing energy that your soul was born from.

Basic energy is core energy that has been mixed with a small amount of external energy to change its characteristics...and auric energy is basic energy that's been mixed with a heap of external energy....that's why I say energy is always moving outwards from the core.

OK--so Source provides energy to our soul (and, I assume, modifies it to suit that soul--making that soul energy unique too), our soul provides energy to the chakras. The chakras modify this energy for use in this unique incarnation.

And the circulatory exists kind of around the chakras (or core energy)? Or more like they connect different chakras to each other?

The circulatory connects to the chakras, the same way veins do to a heart pretty much.

I'll also note that core energy is a diluted form of the stuff the chakras "push" into the veins, because the core energy is flowing through the chakras and directly into the basic energy rather than into the chakras.

So chakras push a pure energy (provided by the soul and added to by the chakras) through the veins.

But I am now confused about what core energy is. It comes from soul too? And mixes with??external energy?? I'm confused!

What about arteries? What do they get? Do they get direct energy from chakras too?

Some peoples circulatory system is so efficient that you can't even see their core energy because everything is going straight into the veins and stays completely enclosed and separated from the rest of the body save for a few small areas that have shields to prevent any "backflow" of energy into the veins when its being "vented" into the body to create basic energy.

Then core energy is mixed with energy from the external environment, which becomes "basic energy"--and processes that--pushing it out mostly.

[So, the energy of all incarnations of one soul will have similarities? It will be the same in some ways, and unique in other ways? ]

Is it sort of the sum total of the chakras working together that creates the energy of the core?

It's mostly the sum total of the larger chakras, the "primary" chakras (hence why it's usually not everywhere in the body.) The smaller chakras are more to keep energy being pushed outward through the veins.

OK. I need a review here. In physical bodies, arteries provide blood (energy) to the heart, veins take it out of the heart.

I don't think I understand this statement:
The smaller chakras are more to keep energy being pushed outward through the veins.

The large (major) chakras are basically pushing energy out, right? What pushes it back toward the core? Small chakras? Veins? I don't get it.

And--do people vary in which of their chakras are "major"? Do some people have, for instance, heart chakra and crown being their major ones, but in other people it might be sacral and something else?

OK-enuf for one set!

Lora
Old 18-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Master
Part 95

Basic energy looks like it exists inside the physical body (when its really on a metaphysical layer) because the energetic "skin," (which is the shape of the physical body when your incarnate) and internal filters and the energetic veins hold it in place. It's pretty much a very diluted and altered form of chakra energy mixed with external energies.

[This gets back to metaphysical layer and what it is. I still don't know what this is or is for.]

So this is what people see when astral projecting? Sort of a body double but see-though energy?

When can you shed this body? I think I didn't take that form with me during OBE, but I've only done it once so I can't be sure. Is it possible to "travel" without this basic energy and shell?

Do you know how that process works--the astral projection/OBE thing? You do it. Do you "echo-locate" during that as well?

I think the echo-location is a wonderful, unique adaptation for you. You're like the bat of spiritual evolution!

But it let's you see like x-ray vision, not just the standard visual. There is a definite advantage to that, I think.

Lora

Old 18-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Sangress

I'm answering each post one at a time.

Quote:
So, when i came to the word "hah." my computer died...

spooky.

Maybe its a digital curse. :o
Old 18-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Sangress

Quote:
But what is metaphysical? I had a definition closer to what you call mental for metaphysical. Can you give examples of what it is/does?

Metaphysical is pretty much anything that is puerly energetic with no physical attributes. So if its a spirit or an energy that isnt on a physical plane (astral is a good example of a metaphysical environment) then its metaphysical. Usually metaphysical stuff has a fair amount of mental influence to it, because the mental sort of "makes up for" the lack of physical attributes in the way that, rather than pinning energy to a physical body, it holds energy together and doesn't neccissarily need to be "grounded" (connected to the earth or some other physical source) to allow a spirit to opperate. Anything discarnate is puerly metaphysical regardless of whether they are in a body or not (except some types of fae and elementals and some other spirits...but thats irrelivant since they are just exceptions to that rule.)

Quote:
OK. So when you say that each dimension has different percentages of physical, metaphysical and mental in it, do you mean that the vibration of the dimension itself only ..allows that much--and the rest has to "flow over" to adjacent dimensions (or layers within a dimension?

Yes,

but the overall vibration of a dimension is to do with the energy moving within it, an energy signature, is not all of what dictates where the individual exists (although the individual does have to be relatively attuned to the vibration of whatever dimension they are in or some pretty weird stuff happens) because there are so many varying energy signatures within a dimension and individuals have defensive mechanisms to allow certain vibrations to pass through them and such.

It's more the composition of the dimension and what kinds of energies (ratios of attributes) that dimension is capable of "holding" that dictates that flow over.

Quote:
So we have to expand out from the physical dimension we are in and, depending on how we are "composed" (i.e. how much of us is physical, mental, metaphysical) and what the adjacent dimensions will accept--we expand out into what is available, filling what we can and expanding out to the next dimension that will allow that kind of energy--until all of us is "expanded out"?

Essentially yes. Though, to make it even more complicated, many individuals can and do alter their parts of their composition to be more in one place or another (usually using whatever amount of mental attributes they have to coax their energy to "raise in vibration" or "heighten") everyone has a certain degree of flexibility and alteration available to them. That kind of conduct is what I call "attuning to a dimension." It reminds me a lot of how deep sea divers adjust to different weights and pressures without actually altering their body beyond their own capabilities.

As a side note, this tends to be where the "higher self" thing comes in, when part of the subconscious (mental) resides along with other energies on a different dimension and seems to behave autonomously or separately to the incarnant because those mental attributes are actually active.

Hopefully that makes some sense.

Quote:
Can you "see" any overriding structure of the dimensions/layers? If these dimensions that we expand out to are not linear or next to each other, how do the energies in us ...um, find them? There are portals, vortexes?

That depends on the individual. Everyone has different senses and ways of travelling or manouvering around.

Personally I sense the layers via that echo location thing and also through my aura (because my aura can move through layers and around them while I stay stationary.) There are other senses but theres litterally no way to explain them, not in a physical sense anyway.

Quote:

I had a "concept image" in my head originally of dimensions in spirals--and our energies like threads, intersecting lot of other energies and being affect by them.

That obviously isn't right.

For you it probably is, everyone percieves it differently even though they all know they are thinking of/looking at the same thing. It's like a default mechanism to be aware of dimensions and somehow autimatically have an idea of what they look like...etc.

To put the way I see the dimensions are "positioned" into perspective (and the way I experience them) I'll give you a little exercise (you can do it in your head if you want.)

Get a peice of paper and a pen, draw small straight lines all over it of about 1cm in length, bend some lines a bit, intersect some lines and make the lines that are "on top" of the other lines darker, dont do this in any pattern, just shove them all in a heap randomly and put some further appart so there is no definable "edge" to the mass of lines.

Look at it for a bit.

Now, each of those lines is a dimension, each of those bent lines is a dimension thats blending into another dimension and each of those thick lines is one dimension "bleeding over" and existing "overlaying" the one underneath it.

You are looking at it from a birds eye view and that is only one slither of dimensions, there are far more underneath and inside those, there are many more and they are always expanding to make room for all the energy being created...etc. It's the same as people see the universe expanding, same thing on different dimensions.

Quote:
I also thought there was a "skin" at the boundaries of the dimensions. Have you observed that? Maybe you wouldn't see it that way though. There is something about this I'm supposed to understand.

In a way yes.

Random, but sometimes people call the "boarder" of the physical dimension here the viel (or veil?)

But, I'll explain how I sort of experience the "skin.

Thinking back on that birds eye view diagram, If I was to get on the same ground as those dimensions, they look like curtains, but they aren't made of energy. I'm pretty sure they are made up of mental and something else rather than energy considering people tend not to "run into" these layers on a daily basis by accident, heh.

So, moving through these dimensions is like running through a bunch of curtains for me, I feel them pass over and through me, but I don't actually go "inside" them until I "attune" with them.

It's most likely completely different for other individuals, but thats my take on traveling through different dimensions and all that.

Quote:

Any "principles" you want to described, I'm down for!

My principles for this places bleedover as I see it are a little something like this. Also, this might give the impression of layers being "on top of" one another and bleeding "downwards"...I'm trying to avoid that kind of thing so no. lol.

- The mental affects the metaphysical
- The metaphysical affects the physical

- Unless there is a special circumstance or individual the bleedover only travels one noticable way because of the ridgid nature of the layers of this particular dimension/universe.

- Therefore, metaphysical illnesses can manifest physically but physical illnesses do not manifest metaphysically

- mental attributes are most often "inactive" whilst in a body unless the person has attuned their consciousness to (or in) another dimension (dreamscape, meditation, higher self.)

Thats about all off the top of my head at this point, I know its a bit more complicated than those rules and there are many exceptions too. But as a rough guideline to the bleed over I think it works quite well in most situations.
Old 19-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Sangress

Quote:
OK--so Source provides energy to our soul (and, I assume, modifies it to suit that soul--making that soul energy unique too), our soul provides energy to the chakras. The chakras modify this energy for use in this unique incarnation.

So chakras push a pure energy (provided by the soul and added to by the chakras) through the veins.

But I am now confused about what core energy is. It comes from soul too? And mixes with??external energy?? I'm confused!

What about arteries? What do they get? Do they get direct energy from chakras too?

Source provides energy for the soul, the soul alters parts of that energy as it passes through it to make it "your own" then the energy enters the chakras and is altered again to maintain a balance (attuning to a dimension or physical body...etc) and where its vibration and composition is altered so that those various types of energy are then pushed through specific energetic veins or arteries depending on where in the body it is flowing to (because different parts are on different layers.)

All the while energy within the chakras usually seeps through the chakra wall before it is fully "processed" or reaches the energetic veins. That energy is core energy.

Phew that took a bit to define, you're helping me narrow down my explanations though which is great.

Quote:
Then core energy is mixed with energy from the external environment, which becomes "basic energy"--and processes that--pushing it out mostly.

[So, the energy of all incarnations of one soul will have similarities? It will be the same in some ways, and unique in other ways? ]

Yep, pretty much.

A soul-type is like a species, so yeh there are a lot of similarities within a particular soul-group or family or whatever you'd like to call it.

If souls are created by and connected to the same source, then they will have some basic instinctual similarities. But of course everyone adapts and is unique in their own way.

There are many different sources, so sometimes its hard to find a metaphysical relative amongst the crowd. Thankfully around here many of the incarnants are from a local source, which is fortunate.

Quote:
OK. I need a review here. In physical bodies, arteries provide blood (energy) to the heart, veins take it out of the heart.

I don't think I understand this statement:
The smaller chakras are more to keep energy being pushed outward through the veins.

The large (major) chakras are basically pushing energy out, right? What pushes it back toward the core? Small chakras? Veins? I don't get it.

Energy doesnt usually need to be circulated back to the core because new energy is being produced all the time. It tends to only be pushed outwards constantly unless of course theres an imbalance, in which case the chakras can drag in energy like a vaccume, which is pretty unhealthy and can cause majour problems (its not permanant if you know what caused it and how it happened, since it can be reversed, otherwise it takes a lot of trial and error.)

When I say smaller chakras are more for pushing energy, I mean that they dont "process" energy in the way the larger main chakras do (because that job is pretty much already done,) they simply further refine what is in the vein they are connected to and allow energy to pass through them at a varied "speed" or vibration while they are at it (usually seeming to "push" energy through them.)

Hope that made sense.

Quote:
And--do people vary in which of their chakras are "major"? Do some people have, for instance, heart chakra and crown being their major ones, but in other people it might be sacral and something else?

Yes. In the portraits you can see where the larger chakras are positioned, they are primary chakras, the smaller ones are secondary.

Some people have all secondary chakras and really large energetic "loops" or channels that re-circulate the energy a number of times through the chakras and then gets fed into arteries and veins.

Some have a single primary chakra and a single secondary at completely different areas of the body. Theres really no limit to how many variations there are. If any formation you think up is likely work, then you can bet you'll see it at some point.

There are a lot of different ways to get the same result and a lot of variations and adaptions too. It just keeps getting more and more complicated doesnt it? Heh.
Old 19-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Sangress

Basic energy looks like it exists inside the physical body (when its really on a metaphysical layer) because the energetic "skin," (which is the shape of the physical body when your incarnate) and internal filters and the energetic veins hold it in place. It's pretty much a very diluted and altered form of chakra energy mixed with external energies.

[This gets back to metaphysical layer and what it is. I still don't know what this is or is for.]

So this is what people see when astral projecting? Sort of a body double but see-though energy?

It depends on the type of projection it is, there are a lot of different types of projection, but as far as astral projection goes.....

If it's a full astral projection then everything leaves the body, not many people do that one because it does have a few risks attached to it. Actually not many people are actually capable of doing that one since being incarnate tends to mean you need to be tied to the body at all times.

But yes, most incarnates astral project with their basic and core energy, but their "organs" like chakras and filters and veins/arteries and such remain tied into the physical body for safety reasons (so that if you make a mistake nothing vital will get damaged directly, that includes your soul.)

When can you shed this body? I think I didn't take that form with me during OBE, but I've only done it once so I can't be sure. Is it possible to "travel" without this basic energy and shell?

There are various forms of traveling, OBE and AP are actually completely different things despite popular belief (or at least thats what I've observed.)

OBE tends to be a cross between projecting and remote viewing and it stays in the physical plane. It's like taking your consciousness or mind for a walk without your energy following it, hence why some people "look down" and see and feel no body or anything attached to them.

Often people say they "float above their body" before they go off and do whatever during OBE's. From what I can tell its really easy to get to the dreamscape from an obe (dreamscape = mental dimension, basically a huge conjoined dream) but going straight from obe to ap is something I haven't been able to do or witness because its very physically oriented.

It's easy to jump from the dreamscape to ap though, lots of people do it without realising when they have a "weird dream" that decides to feel "different" halfway through.

As for if you can get rid of your astral/energetic form/body/self. I have yet to see anything go to a metaphysical dimension during astral projection (or even a discarnate spirit themselves) without energy of their own (the shell/body,) it kind of challenges the entire way of existing there if it happens (not to say it cant happen, I just havent seen it and its outside of my experience, so you'll just have to find out with that one.)

So yeh.

Do you know how that process works--the astral projection/OBE thing? You do it. Do you "echo-locate" during that as well?

I have a fairly sound idea of how it works for others, but for me its hard to define because I can step out of my skin and go wherever at any time. It's like blinking to me, I do it while conscious or unconscious....etc. It's a reflex that I've always had so I never really had to "learn" how to do it as I've seen a lot of others do.

Sometimes I wish I did learn it myself because I find it fascinating to read and hear about people learning to do it.

I "echo-locate" all the time, its a constant thing. I pretty much rely on that sense even when I'm in my body, its a default mechanism. heh.

I think the echo-location is a wonderful, unique adaptation for you. You're like the bat of spiritual evolution!

Haha, thank you although its not quite an adaption. I was like that before I ever incarnated, its more a lack of adaption to this place thats kept this echo-location so strong and active. Not that thats a bad thing, I have adapted to the non-adaption in other ways.

But it let's you see like x-ray vision, not just the standard visual. There is a definite advantage to that, I think.
I tend to only get any sense of true physical "x-ray vision" at night when my physical sight is cut off (or if I just close my eyes and look around for that matter...which I keep forgetting about.) But metaphysically speaking yes its a bit different to the standard visual I would imagine.

To be honest I've never really thought twice about my "sight." It's always been there so its very odd writing about it. It's like talking to a blind man about what the colour red feels like. So odd and backwards to my mind. hahah.

As a side note, its actually scientifically shown that vision impaired people can learn to use a litteral form of echo location to orient themselves. I found that fact to be epically interesting.

Lora
Old 19-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Master
Sangress--

There are a lot of different ways to get the same result and a lot of variations and adaptions too. It just keeps getting more and more complicated doesnt it? Heh.

You ain't kiddin' about this!

I was pretty much following until you threw this one on me:

If souls are created by and connected to the same source, then they will have some basic instinctual similarities. But of course everyone adapts and is unique in their own way.

There are many different sources, so sometimes its hard to find a metaphysical relative amongst the crowd. Thankfully around here many of the incarnants are from a local source, which is fortunate.

I used Source--thinking all of them eventually come from One Source (that old Big Idea). I also used it because I wasn't sure.

But what kind of "different sources" are you aware of? Are there, like some people talk about, sort of Minor Creators? What exactly are they?

How can you tell the source of an incarnate being?

And then, to make sure I understand this: Mental is like intention or emotion---a sort of energy catalyst--something that directs energy.

The metaphysical layer is anything that is not physical, right? I mean, even those layers you describe as primarily physical and secondarily mental or metaphysical --Do you consider them metaphysical layers?

And in terms of what is metaphysical in a human, then it would be spirit/soul, core energy (?right)--in fact all the energy systems because they are not physical?

Am I making this harder than it needs to be?

[Boy--the other option sure looks good right now! I can feel my brain getting in my own way.]

Lora
Old 19-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Master
Good stuff, Sangress. And thank you, Lora, for asking.

Xan

Old 19-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
Sangress--

As a side note, its actually scientifically shown that vision impaired people can learn to use a litteral form of echo location to orient themselves. I found that fact to be epically interesting.

I saw this. It was a kid who was blind from birth. He clicks with his tongue and can ride a bike and echo-locate curbs, cars, pretty much anything by it.

Dolphins can't be all wrong!

Lora