Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM
spiritualysurrounded

any have NDE???

"Any One Have NDE's"

I have had Three NDE's and honestly the family members that knows about this jokes and tells me that they weren't NDE's that i actually died. there was no near death about it. and i was in this place three times.

any ways im a little confused about what i saw. I have read the book "My Time In Haven" about a priest that spent 8 hrs dead. he writes about a cloudy place, with lots of love and Jesus. God. its the generalized interpretation of what heaven is. not generalized, it is actually in depth. its as if god sent him there so he could write this book. they showed him everything they wanted us to know about. which is actually allot

I'm wondering if any of you have had NDE's i would like to compare what you saw and what i saw. I just have this feeling about what i saw. that its not normal. its was unique. and i have spirits that come to me and tell me it was unique also. that it wasn't heaven. that it was a personal place rather then a union of individuals.

when i was there i didn't see any one else. i saw my self walk in, then i was in my body. looking around. it was resonating, the whole universe. even my thoughts resonated and i could see them in the air. i could see the air. like a form of mater. that it had an actual substance, it was kinda sticky but clean. it molded to movement but conformed to silence. it wasn't what you breath. but it exsist in your lungs, your heart, your mind, it was everywhere. it can be molded into anything. your mind controls the interpretation of it to visualize it as your spirit desires. it exsist infinitely but with boundaries built by knowledge. it was an amazing substance. some was extreamly fine, resonating extreamly fast and others were extremely dense all most wobbling.

and i have had experinces with spirits where they try to come and tell me where im going when i pass over. that the reason i physically passed over is so i cant be tricked by one of these entities. which they tried to do. they wanted me to be confudent and sure of where i was going. and it worked. cause they did try to trick me.

if you have had a NDE will you please share it with us. i would love to hear about it and i would love to see what it is you saw. and is what you saw so personal where you dont want to tell any one? another thing about mine is when i came back and woke up in the hospital, the first thing i saw was my moms face looking over me as i opened my eyes. i will never forget this. I was so disappointed to be back. disappointed to see my moms face. but i came back with the interpretation that it was mine. and i dont like to share it to offten with people. but i do. but its very personal to me.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Ljenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
and i have had experinces with spirits where they try to come and tell me where im going when i pass over. that the reason i physically passed over is so i cant be tricked by one of these entities. which they tried to do. they wanted me to be confudent and sure of where i was going. and it worked. cause they did try to trick me.

This was a great story and I'm interested in hearing other stories.
Could you maybe clarify what I quoted above? I thought it was something really interesting but I don't think I understood too well.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:02 PM
spiritualysurrounded

I'm having personal experinces regarding communicating with spirits. some good some bad. it started of as hearing voices and being very damaging/destructive. but as it settled down i noticed i could talk to good ones.

these bad ones try and tell me I'm not going to heaven. that I'm not going to the place i saw. that god doesn't exsist in the plane i went to. ( some one got me to remember i didn't see god when i passed over, they didn't tell me he wasn't there. i literally didn't feel him and they convinced me to be scared of this). they don't try to tell me where I'm going but try to reassure me that I'm not going to heaven or where i saw. i dont consider where i saw heaven.

but the good ones tell me to remain confident. i went there becouse i had to go through this spiritually/with the voices. they wanted me to know what i was getting out of this. they explane that its mine. and I'm very much in love with what i saw.( at one point during talking to the spirits, i was able to talk to where i went as though she was a women) she told me she was lonely and missing me. that she cant wait till i get home. I'm not fearful in any manner to think there was no god. just curious to think you can exsist with the universe rather then going to heaven.

i think that my NDE's opened me up to something, I feel i talk to some of the greats, and not by name but by the way they feel. kinda like knowing someone walked in the room and you knew who it was by there presence. and they show me what there made of. how they exsist. how space exsist how time exsist. basicly i had to see what i did to understand what they needed to tell me. and it does it all makes so much sence. SO MUCH!! but no one believes me.

the mater that i saw and explained is what they (spirits) are. basicly that's what god would look like if you saw him as nature intended. not as he intended as a man. but that wasn't god. it was the universe. it was the grand equation. they tell me that no one on earth has ever seen that. so I'm on a hunt to prove them right or wrong. i hope there right about everything they have told me. it sounds so gourgous.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Baldr44

A very strange recolection. My guide and teacher have both expressed a totally different experience than what you went through. Often when a person has a strong belief, that belief is acted out in the nonphysical plane until the person can accept where he/she really is. If you believe in "God" and heaven, then a representation of that will be what you are initially exposed to. This is to help you from being fearful. As there is a believers realm or heaven if you will, it is one of the lowest vibrational realms. There all you wish for becomes in the blink of an eye, thoughts become reality in an instant. That is why those who pass into this realm think that it is indeed heaven. When in fact it is the lowest realm or plane of nonphysical existence.

We are all connected through consciousness from Source and we each strive to return to that Source. It is a long and arduous journey with many life experiences. We are infinite consciousness beings. As far as god is concerned, I perfer the Absolute Unbounded Oneness or Source. The term god brings with it many different ideas of what god is, he/she/it?? Often thought of as an old white bearded man sitting on a throne with his prophets siting to his right and left and playing with his human invention. Source is the universe and is ever expanding as we are expanding and becoming.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:55 AM
Master
if you want to explore heaven, there's no need to die, go for an OBE instead...as St. Paul said in the bible "I die daily"...go and explore the place youll be going to, and simply dont listen to negative entities...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 13-02-2011, 04:05 PM
spiritualysurrounded

baldr,

You would appreciate what it is I'm going through then. I'm being visited by something, they haven't told me there names, but we talk offten. they are actually suggesting to me that there is a universal oneness that we are being kept from. that if we truly could break out of the shackles of religion we would be much more aware. in tune. physically emotional beings. that what it is today holds us back quite fiercely i might add.

they physically shown me this. and this is why I'm confused about where i went. what i saw when i passed was more of a oneness then a god. and the beings that visit me try to express what i saw this way.

but i am very in touch with God, i beleave in him i feel he exsist. but my heart is where i exist with the universe. i exsist with god in my mind.

there biggest note about it though is what the universe or life is, is a vastness of infinite proportion. that God's and idols act as a dam and only allow small streams through. that we all ready have the capability to exsist in this ocean of emotion, of design.

its a really deep and eye opening experince. that is why I'm looking around for ideas of what others see. cause there implying i went to this oneness instead of heaven.