Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegarius
I know my Chakras are unbalanced like most peoples are. What I cant seem to find is a straight answer on how to fix it. The only way I've heard of is to do it through Astral Healing. Any one got a suggestion on how to balance them in this plane?
It is really not necessary to consciously concern yourself with each and every chakra energy centre. Just because there is much media and interest in this focal situation does not mean you have to adopt the same practices and disciplines as others.

In truth, simplicity is they key. If you align yourself with the most simple and understandable route then you shall attain the same, if not better results. Trying to master your chakras through the mind, and the concerns that comes with that, only works to create mental mind clutter and attachments to programmed expectations. Expectations of how this chakra should be, or that one. How imbalanced this one is and how overactive, or inactive this or that one is. Who is your mind to assume how your multi-dimensional energies are to function and behave? Do not get caught up with such trivial concerns. Your energy nodes actually take care of themselves organically.

What you want to do is focus on simply aligning yourself in body, mind and spirit. Or said another way, aligning your physical health, your mental health and your emotional health. With these aligned and working in service and in compatibility with each other your chakras will automatically align themselves accordingly. Your spirit team will take care of any other energy concerns beyond your understanding.

Master your thoughts, your feelings and your deeds, then you will master your own energy in the appropriate alignment for YOU.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-10-2010, 03:55 PM
sunshineofthesoul

The very first Meditation I ever did was Shirley Maclaines Inner Work out its a very simple but effective Chakra Meditation.

http://sunshineofthesoul.com/meditationvid.aspx
Old 19-10-2010, 10:56 PM
mahakali

Quote:
It is really not necessary to consciously concern yourself with each and every chakra energy centre. Just because there is much media and interest in this focal situation does not mean you have to adopt the same practices and disciplines as others.

In truth, simplicity is they key. If you align yourself with the most simple and understandable route then you shall attain the same, if not better results. Trying to master your chakras through the mind, and the concerns that comes with that, only works to create mental mind clutter and attachments to programmed expectations. Expectations of how this chakra should be, or that one. How imbalanced this one is and how overactive, or inactive this or that one is. Who is your mind to assume how your multi-dimensional energies are to function and behave? Do not get caught up with such trivial concerns. Your energy nodes actually take care of themselves organically.

What you want to do is focus on simply aligning yourself in body, mind and spirit. Or said another way, aligning your physical health, your mental health and your emotional health. With these aligned and working in service and in compatibility with each other your chakras will automatically align themselves accordingly. Your spirit team will take care of any other energy concerns beyond your understanding.

Master your thoughts, your feelings and your deeds, then you will master your own energy in the appropriate alignment for YOU.

-SPARROW-
I agree and i think the chakras are a translation of your own thoughts (feelings, insecurities, imbalances, emotions, complexes) that is why it can be dangerous to do an alignment if you are not ready.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Master
I don't agree.

Although the chakras may be affected by our thought and feeling patterns, they are part of our energy body that is more subtle than those. Clearing and balancing them is not dangerous unless one pushes it. Most chakra and aura meditations use the gentle power of spiritual light and can only be beneficial and raise our vibrational frequency.

Xan

Old 23-10-2010, 08:41 AM
lisahey

omegarius here is a link to a technique i like a lot :) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8304#post48304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
There are normally emotional reasons to why your chakras are unbalanced, try and resolve any past issues, although this is hard, it can really help get your chakras in balance.

As said above, seeing a shaman, meditation and chakra exercises can help clear out any "dirt" and normalise your chakras.

Crystals can also be benificial, just research chakras and the corresponding crystal for each one, it can give you a boost :) x

well said, i def agree about the crystals. just recently started to exploring their use and they are quickly becoming good friends. love and light on your journeys!
Old 03-01-2021, 04:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a chakra stone bracelet. I know my chakras are out of balance too. I will try eating fresh fruits and veggies.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:13 PM
Guide

I just started utilizing guided chakra meditations.

I did one for the heart a few days ago, and felt a couple tinges in the heart.

I did one for the sacral chakra yesterday, and well...I experienced some pleasure.

but how to keep them like that, dunno yet. Hasn't come to me. & curious though to know what I did start.

Also, I would say that, at least for me, that you don't have to be able to be completely present in the meditation, for anything to come about, because I wasn't yesterday. I couldn't bring the thought back, or clear the thought, it kept coming, but I let the video keep going, and I even judged myself during it, and still did something. so even if you're not someone that meditates often, and you're not able to do the full work out, it's okay.

I've only meditated a handful of times in my life.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Guide

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

-SPARROW-

I know this is an old post, ironically this is exactly what I've working on, to ground myself, through physical, emotional, and spiritual means.