Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Master

Thanks all :)
Old 14-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Ascender

Hello CosmicWonder.

As a simple suggestion,

The username you have chosen seems like a clue indicating that you see yourself as part of the cosmos.

Seems like already a big step.

petex
Old 14-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello CosmicWonder.

As a simple suggestion,

The username you have chosen seems like a clue indicating that you see yourself as part of the cosmos.

Seems like already a big step.

petex

Whoah... I didn’t realize this yet! How different I thought when chosing that name versus now
Old 14-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

It was a big shift

I agree witxh you there is alot of toxic energies between some astral realm's that bled into each other during the ascention process. There, was such a build up of negative energies that it kind of exploded. So too speak I can't really describe it. So, new guide's and new title's and new emotion's between people are being added too the mix of life here. Were no longer living in a real dream anymore many thing's are becoming reality. And, so are some angel's and dark guide's as there called. It's, more or less about learning how too work together. I've been hiding in my own little world while this occurred and it feel's like most of it is almost over with. And a reconnection too the outside world and real realm's are coming too light and alot of old tension from our fore father's is being releaed. It doesn't have alot too do wtih us but it's apart of us.
Old 23-12-2020, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I just rediscovered how I am held by toxic energies that constantly persuade me.
I feel like you might be holding back there on a question about you?

After-all, if your sensing toxic energies, would not the real question be how to transcend them and that which they persuade, rather than studying their ins and outs?

Quote:
I tried raising my vibe, but they just get me down again...
You do not have control of the energies in your life?
That doesn't sound too fun. Is that new?

I am also not sure you can really raise your vibe(at least permanently) isn't it more about removing the clouds so the sun can have you reverberating?
Old 23-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by conaeolos
I feel like you might be holding back there on a question about you?

After-all, if your sensing toxic energies, would not the real question be how to transcend them and that which they persuade, rather than studying their ins and outs?

You do not have control of the energies in your life?
That doesn't sound too fun. Is that new?

I am also not sure you can really raise your vibe(at least permanently) isn't it more about removing the clouds so the sun can have you reverberating?

Hii,

I indeed try to transcend them. They have a lot in common with how I see society. So I try to learn to not need to eat too much sugar or salt. Just not going down that path of needing more and more in such a way.

No I have had difficulties with energies for years. They often are a product of my own mind-brain-body. Often they are produced when I’m feeling a certain way, and not going away anymore. Often I just respond to my situation, and can’t really not respond that way. At least in that moment.
Old 23-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Hii,

I indeed try to transcend them. They have a lot in common with how I see society. So I try to learn to not need to eat too much sugar or salt. Just not going down that path of needing more and more in such a way.

No I have had difficulties with energies for years. They often are a product of my own mind-brain-body. Often they are produced when I’m feeling a certain way, and not going away anymore. Often I just respond to my situation, and can’t really not respond that way. At least in that moment.
Very insightful this is the illusion of the energy. We all do this so be aware of it. What must be realized is understanding something that may not have been illuminated about energy yet. One experiences (through) energy. Energy feeds the experiencing. The experience is an illusion usually not real now. What is the source, energy (it) is not the source but a form of communication. We get caught in the loop energy has made. It is finding the purpose it expresses. Practice and patience. For example about the statement about negative energy, if I am angry I mirror and project wanting others to feel it. We are very empathetic in this way. Yep, been there, done that.
Old 23-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
They have a lot in common with how I see society.
And how do you see society?

Quote:
So I try to learn to not need to eat too much sugar or salt. Just not going down that path of needing more and more in such a way.
So you're seeking the silence rather than the noise?

Quote:
No I have had difficulties with energies for years. They often are a product of my own mind-brain-body. Often they are produced when I’m feeling a certain way, and not going away anymore.
So you're not processing them or their source seems endless?

Quote:
Often I just respond to my situation, and can’t really not respond that way. At least in that moment.
Again, it sure sounds like you're avoiding something and that fear is causing you to loss control.
Old 23-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
If you're not excited about life, you have to change everything even what you believe to be true and don't want let it go.

Otherwise you will be depressed most of the time.

Change you atittude. Change your beliefs. Change what you eat. Change your behaviour. Change your habits.

Until you finally get excited about living life.

You're not a victim, and the universe is not against you. But you have to accept that you're wrong in something, otherwise you will be excited about life, right?

You have to change
Old 24-12-2020, 08:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
If you're not excited about life, you have to change everything even what you believe to be true and don't want let it go.

Otherwise you will be depressed most of the time.

Change you atittude. Change your beliefs. Change what you eat. Change your behaviour. Change your habits.

Until you finally get excited about living life.

You're not a victim, and the universe is not against you. But you have to accept that you're wrong in something, otherwise you will be excited about life, right?

You have to change

I don’t know about the universe. I work on my issues everyday. There is no escaping from it so better solve it. I don’t think these things are solved overnight. But I’m optimizing and improving, learning. Yes would like to go down a different path. Am working on that.