Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Master
Reptilians are real because of ''the Reptilian Brain''? Okay...

I've been to Egypt by the way, and have seen the wonders. Nothing about it reeks of alien technology, reptilians or other stuff that some history revisionists talk about. Just humans with ingenuity and a lot of manpower. Don't underestimate humans. I've stood upon the unfinished obelisk and there was nothing otherworldly about it and I can imagine how they did stuff without alien interference.

The fact that you have to mention Charles Darwin kinda shows already that you haven't been catching up with time. Creationists and ufologist/alien interventionists tend to talk about Darwin (and also the whole bogus stuff about ''missing links'') and not simply evolutionary biology. It's a clue in and of itself.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Reptilians are real because of ''the Reptilian Brain''? Okay...

I've been to Egypt by the way, and have seen the wonders. Nothing about it reeks of alien technology, reptilians or other stuff that some history revisionists talk about. Just humans with ingenuity and a lot of manpower. Don't underestimate humans. I've stood upon the unfinished obelisk and there was nothing otherworldly about it and I can imagine how they did stuff without alien interference.

The fact that you have to mention Charles Darwin kinda shows already that you haven't been catching up with time. Creationists and ufologist/alien interventionists tend to talk about Darwin (and also the whole bogus stuff about ''missing links'') and not simply evolutionary biology. It's a clue in and of itself.
Don't underestimate humans! Why have we not been able to replicate them with our modern tech? No mention by you also about the anomaly between ape and human genetics.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:25 PM
Master
This is just one of many. http://darwinconspiracy.com/ape_vs_human.php
BTW, Altair, I knew of all these findings before I knew Of David Icke and others. They only confirmed for me that the dots connected are in line with others.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 30-12-2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Well if you can't see humans and gorillas aren't the same, or that certain characteristics are more useful for survival and are therefore passed on to the next generation, then what hope is there to even start with? I know when a conversation is pointless, and alien interventionists make all the same points as creationists do. It's like talking to a flat-Earther or someone believing in a secret cabal of demons.

I'm just waiting in eagerness for you to say that the world is flat. Maybe tomorrow? Have you said yet that covid 19 doesn't exist? I don't recall if it was you or somebody else. You also believe the Moon is a secret military base. Okay. Tomorrow you will find some guy on the internet that says people live on Jupiter and you post that here!

((by the way, this is posted in spirituality but I don't see how it relates. It's just conspiracy, satanic cults, and revisionist history)).

*unsubs*
Old 30-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Well if you can't see humans and gorillas aren't the same, or that certain characteristics are more useful for survival and are therefore passed on to the next generation, then what hope is there to even start with? I know when a conversation is pointless, and alien interventionists make all the same points as creationists do. It's like talking to a flat-Earther or someone believing in a secret cabal of demons.

I'm just waiting in eagerness for you to say that the world is flat. Maybe tomorrow? Have you said yet that covid 19 doesn't exist? I don't recall if it was you or somebody else. You also believe the Moon is a secret military base. Okay. Tomorrow you will find some guy on the internet that says people live on Jupiter and you post that here!

((by the way, this is posted in spirituality but I don't see how it relates. It's just conspiracy, satanic cults, and revisionist history)).

*unsubs*
What you fail to understand through your limited capacity to comprehend is that homo sapien was created by master builder/genetic race of ET. As the ape species was a creation by the Alpha Draconian (reptilians) as their work/slave force. This is where we get the 'reptilian brain' portion from. 100's of thousands of years ago there was a battle between the Peladians and the Draconians which destroyed a planet in our solar system which is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and that Mars has radioactive isotopes that are found on Earth where nuclear blasts have occurred during these battles. The ape slave force was evacuated to Earth. Our creators needed to deal with their failing atmosphere and needed gold to repair it. After many years and revolts, they too created a slave force. Us. As Darwin's evolutionary scale of mankind does depict the different models created to achieve the end result. Homo Sapien.
The conversation is pointless for you because you know you will be shot down big time. Your argument is not air or watertight. Look over there! Some sand.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
If you pay attention you may learn something. A *hint*, we are spiritual beings, and our true past has been hidden and forgotten. his is why it is in the spiritual section. Also, the term conspiracy theories & theorists are coined by those who lack the capacity to even entertain the idea outside of their belief system or they are part of the conspiracy to discredit those who see beyond the layers of lies and misinformation.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
What occurred during the so-called evolution of man does not happen in nature ever. Where 24 pairs of chromosomes turn into 23. The only way possible is through genetic engineering. Mother nature is good, but not that good. Even though billions of years of evolution, 24 in 23 just will not happen in nature where they a fused together as such.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:21 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
If you pay attention you may learn something. A *hint*, we are spiritual beings, and our true past has been hidden and forgotten. his is why it is in the spiritual section. Also, the term conspiracy theories & theorists are coined by those who lack the capacity to even entertain the idea outside of their belief system or they are part of the conspiracy to discredit those who see beyond the layers of lies and misinformation.

I agree with Altair. I don't see why Spirit needs ETs, lost/hidden history, genetic manipulation etc...

Spirit can have a chimp experience just like a human experience. For that matter It can have a cat, dog, mouse, fish, insect, extraterrestrial experience. In fact It has all experiences and without need of conspiracies.
Old 30-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I agree with Altair. I don't see why Spirit needs ETs, lost/hidden history, genetic manipulation etc...

Spirit can have a chimp experience just like a human experience. For that matter It can have a cat, dog, mouse, fish, insect, extraterrestrial experience. In fact It has all experiences and without need of conspiracies.
Good for you.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:27 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
What you fail to understand through your limited capacity to comprehend is that homo sapien was created by master builder/genetic race of ET. As the ape species was a creation by the Alpha Draconian (reptilians) as their work/slave force. This is where we get the 'reptilian brain' portion from. 100's of thousands of years ago there was a battle between the Peladians and the Draconians which destroyed a planet in our solar system which is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and that Mars has radioactive isotopes that are found on Earth where nuclear blasts have occurred during these battles. The ape slave force was evacuated to Earth. Our creators needed to deal with their failing atmosphere and needed gold to repair it. After many years and revolts, they too created a slave force. Us. As Darwin's evolutionary scale of mankind does depict the different models created to achieve the end result. Homo Sapien.
The conversation is pointless for you because you know you will be shot down big time. Your argument is not air or watertight. Look over there! Some sand.

Thank you for starting this thread! It is truly awesome!!
This post in particular really made my day. Don't give up whatever you do. They need to be educated. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Go on.... what else.