Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Experiencer
Expanding Auric Consciousness

i came across several articles and exercises were you can expand your auric field or consciousness but are these one and the same thing as you are aware when we go to sleep the consciousness close down and goes into slumber mode. i read a book by Stuart Wilde called the Quickening he talks about after a short meditation you imagine limb of your body expanding out of your body your arms your legs your head your torso getting baggier expanding from your body there's a lot more too it then that but you get the idea. Sandy Anastasis development system for aspiring would be physics which is pretty much involved and requires you to dumb down your ego or nothing will workthis is not to say ego is bad but rules the roost most of the time firstly the idea is to stop the chatter of the ego mind which can be tough to do at first but not impossible

This brings me to an experience i had in the month of November 2014 after meditating with an independent private practioner for seven years i decided i needed to further deepen my experience of meditation i started attending a Buddhist meditation centre i was not particularly interested in what they had to say about the buddha teaching i was just interested in in meditation that November they advertised an empowerment by Dorje Shugden the dharma protector it seemed to ring in my head a lot for some reason as if it kept repeating over and over in my head i did not know why at the time. well the teachings began early in the morning and went on till after seven thirty pm at night a lot of it was prayer and chanting to which i did not understand any of it. its strange i did not feel as bit tired probably because it puts you in a lite awake trance like sleep but what was amazing fifteen too twenty minutes before it finished i must have went into an awake like trance as i remember suddenly feeling really tranquil and peaceful and floating above my fellow practioners as i floated above them i could see them down below i got closer to the ceiling and suddenly i was jerked back down into my body the fellow next to me was trying to get my attention but he said i did not answer him so he nudged me on my shoulder which bought me back into my body instantly i had no recollection of just what happened to me till they started filing out of the temple then it flooded back. as you know Buddhist practice is to try to acheive enlightenment