Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-10-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I started this thread to try and find some answers/insights into my situation, i.e. concerning an unusual WORD (not number) being synchronised by sight and sound the very same second.

I would hence welcome similar WORD experiences with any thoughts/feedback on this word synchronisation. (I have no interest in numbers whatsoever and am actually numerically challenged!)

Perhaps those wishing to post on this occurring with numbers could start another thread on this?

Oooops,
I thought Sunshine111 started this thread.

She started her initial postit by writing:

"Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111."

That is why I thought it was about numbers.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Guide
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Oooops,
I thought Sunshine111 started this thread.

She started her initial postit by writing:

"Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111."

That is why I thought it was about numbers.
Ah yes....oops, sorry - my mistake. I have been a bit below par so must have overlooked that vital point! Oh well, no harm in trying to bring it back to my topic i.e. word synchronisation but I acknowledge this is a numerology thread so don't hold out much hope now. Apologies.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah yes....oops, sorry - my mistake. I have been a bit below par so must have overlooked that vital point! Oh well, no harm in trying to bring it back to my topic i.e. word synchronisation but I acknowledge this is a numerology thread so don't hold out much hope now. Apologies.

You might not believe this.........
I make mistake also.

Some claim it is part of this human thing.

Generally, when I make a mistake, it is a big one!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I started this thread to try and find some answers/insights into my situation, i.e. concerning an unusual WORD (not number) being synchronised by sight and sound the very same second.

I would hence welcome similar WORD experiences with any thoughts/feedback on this word synchronisation. (I have no interest in numbers whatsoever and am actually numerically challenged!)

Perhaps those wishing to post on this occurring with numbers could start another thread on this?
There would be some meaning to it but it is uncommon as you know. As I understand it, it would be more of a subconscious occurrence. Whereas numbers are common and relate to angelic communications rather than seeing numbers and adding them up as in numerology. The number sequences that many refer to have specific meanings and it has nothing to do with interests or lack of competency for them. It just a way for your guides (angels/higher-self/higher beings to communicate with us for those that have awakened or are in the process of. As Miss Hepburn said
Quote:
Just pass over what you're not interested in, I say.
I am sure if you continue to dig (for answers) you'll find what you're looking for.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It just a way for your guides (angels/higher-self/higher beings to communicate with us for those that have awakened or are in the process of. As Miss Hepburn said
I am sure if you continue to dig (for answers) you'll find what you're looking for.
This experience has been ongoing now for over a decade. I have, of course, contemplated possible meanings e.g. from a higher source but the word is never meaningful....has no resonance.

Hence I am now enquiring here but am also willing to just accept it as a magical moment of no deeper significance.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
This experience has been ongoing now for over a decade. I have, of course, contemplated possible meanings e.g. from a higher source but the word is never meaningful....has no resonance.

Hence I am now enquiring here but am also willing to just accept it as a magical moment of no deeper significance.
As I said ameliorate, it may be a subconscious anomaly. Try and ask your higher-self what it is all about. If it has been going on for years then it's something that needs to be addressed that it isn't. this is why it continues.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 28-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
As I said ameliorate, it may be a subconscious anomaly. Try and ask your higher-self what it is all about. If it has been going on for years then it's something that needs to be addressed that it isn't. this is why it continues.
As I endeavoured to explain, I have looked into this as best I am able. I have developed intuition so I feel, if there was some message/substance to this then I would be the wiser for it by now. It may just be an amazing, improbable coincidence, i.e. synchronicity denotes meaningful coincidences.
Old 28-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
As I endeavoured to explain, I have looked into this as best I am able. I have developed intuition so I feel, if there was some message/substance to this then I would be the wiser for it by now. It may just be an amazing, improbable coincidence, i.e. synchronicity denotes meaningful coincidences.
Like a reoccurring dream. There is something that needs to be addressed if it has been going on for some time. It is an obvious sign that is being missed.

Is it the same word that pops up or a variety of the same words? Have you noted all of them down? Do they form a sentence, statement or phrase? Might make sense then.

Old 28-10-2020, 07:51 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Like a reoccurring dream. There is something that needs to be addressed if it has been going on for some time. It is an obvious sign that is being missed.

Is it the same word that pops up or a variety of the same words? Have you noted all of them down? Do they form a sentence, statement or phrase? Might make sense then.
Yes I had thought of that too!

Actually thanks for your persistence in this.....I just got an intuitive insight on this situation! It may well be that the message is NOT in the words but a way of my higher self/divine source getting my attention .... and THEN I might get a message!

So, my direction now is that, next time this word 'synchronicity' occurs, I will then stop reading, switch off the radio/TV, empty my mind and be receptive to what may transpire....

As and when this develops/proves fruitful, I will report back!
Old 30-10-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
I think there is some significance to 10 30 50 70.