Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Agree! Native spirit.
Best thing ppl can do not interact with them.
I simply say your not welcome you have no permission to be here.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:43 AM
BlackfoxNZ

What would cause shadow people to guard a person? And have they ever been known to do so? By guard I don’t mean watch over and wait for the right moment to kill them physically or spiritually, instead I mean guard as protect from any other beings that are seeking to harm or interfere with a persons day to day life.
And would shadow people as a group organise curtain beings to incarnate as human in order to gather better information or to act as a anchor point between realms/staging area for operations in or around the physical realms? That way they have one of their own who would already be skilled at their work and be able to work with them much better than manipulating selected humans to act as anchor points/information gathering on physical matters
Old 02-10-2019, 12:29 AM
Master

On shadow people being evil let me give what I mean by human created thought forms . The basic idea is that we all create thought forms good and bad . Lets say some one believes in demons . Really fears them , and out of there deepest fears creates evil demons that haunt them . Now thought forms are only energy , no consciouness , and there methods of getting rid of them .
Old 26-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Master
yes shardyy ppeplle can b e spirtss thy can be dnt alwayss mean bad cud be monkss off spirtt wolrdd thy cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Master

Shadow people. I've noticed that some who do not see spirits well may sometimes call a normal spirit/ghost a shadow person eg the person may not have their clairvoyant ability to see in colour well.

Shadow people though as AbilityMom said are actually beings from another realm. They are not from earth or earth's astral though may hang out here. They are dark beings which do not bring good to us. They are sly and they often do not like to be seen so a person may just see one for a brief moment before it ducks back around a corner etc. They may try to hide in the darker areas of a room while observing you.

if you have these beings around you, you should get rid of them as they are harmful to your health (I dont know about killing people but they certainly are not good for you and they don't come wishing a person well).

AbilityMom they can be killed as you will see when I share my story below.

I was having trouble with my energy.. it was feeling very yucky and it was all squirmy right through it (like if two things were put into a bowl which were almost violently repelling each other, my energy was really reacting to whatever was in it).

So I asked a psychic friend to take a look at me and tell me what was going on. When she did this.. she could see I had a shadow being inside of me so then asked me if I wanted her to get remove it. Of cause I said yes.

A minute later my energy went so still, it all stopped innerly recoiling (It was like I'd been feeling like I had 1000s of worms in me trying to get out before that, so discusting), and the energy changed to what I could only call neutral feeling energy (it had no like energy signature to it) started to then fall out of me, like falling out of me in like handfuls of bits of energy.

It was like blobs of energy clouds was falling out of me at which point my friend announced that she'd just killed it. (I really hadn't been expecting that and had not known someone could do that, I'm against murdering any being, when she asked me if she could remove it, I thought she meant just take it out). All the energy coming of me was that dead being, neutral feeling I guess as it was dead.

My friend being a trained guardian had the ability to like instantly leave body and go where ever she wanted (it had been something one of our teachers taught) so just going into me to where she could see that being was had been easy for her to do. (I so wish that was something I'd mastered, I never got the hang of that though my teacher did help me once to go inside someone's body).

She told me that she'd found him sitting inside a forest (this was all in me), so she'd just snuck up behind him where he was sitting asleep with his back against a tree and killed him with her sword. (I know this sounds so crazy but she really did "kill" and get rid of whatever I had in me so I have to believe this really was what she saw and did). So anyway, the shadow beings can actually be killed.

After that experience I asked her to tell me more about them and she told me she'd once followed one back to their own dimension.. it turned out that when she had followed a shadow back to his realm, she found that he lived in a castle with his family, back home he had his children and his female. The males tend to travel here, leaving their families at home.

Anyway the shadow beings have the ability to make people unwell and affect your health so do try to get rid of them if you have them about (things like smudging, prayers etc.. in my case did not get rid of that shadow being but maybe prayers would work for someone else, I can get rid of some other entities easily but that shadow, I could not without help)
Old 23-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
What would cause shadow people to guard a person? And have they ever been known to do so? By guard I don’t mean watch over and wait for the right moment to kill them physically or spiritually, instead I mean guard as protect from any other beings that are seeking to harm or interfere with a persons day to day life.

And would shadow people as a group organise curtain beings to incarnate as human in order to gather better information or to act as a anchor point between realms/staging area for operations in or around the physical realms? That way they have one of their own who would already be skilled at their work and be able to work with them much better than manipulating selected humans to act as anchor points/information gathering on physical matters

I have not heard of a shadow person guarding or helping anyone. If I was still in contact with my old friend I could of asked her and she may of said differently due to knowing a lot more than me.

As far as I'm aware that the shadows do not incarnate into human. I've never heard of one doing so so I'm doubting that happens. ohhhh I'll take that back, I just remembered. I once met a guy who supposively did have some abilities (past life recall, ability to do things with energy) who did say he was a shadow being himself who had incarnated to human.. that was a long long time ago but he's the only person I've ever met who has told me that his soul was one of those.

That guy told me that due to his shadow soul that he was an energy vampire who needed to feed on human energy.. he'd psi feed to stay alive in a human body. He said the shadow part of himself made him different than normal humans due to that and that he'd physically die if he couldnt psi vamp feed so he'd randomly draw energy from people. I knew that guy for a couple of years and never did feel him feed on me but that doesn't mean that he didn't if what he told me was true (I didn't feel that shadow in me "feeding" on me either, I just felt something wrong there).

I just had the weirdest thought.. I lost contact with the person who supposively had the shadow soul around the same time as my friend killed the shadow in me. Wouldn't be crazy if that was that guy in me and it killed him. (I'll think I'll put that thought away on a high shelf as it's just too weird, but I don't know why I lost contact with the other and wish now I knew).
Old 29-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Knower
To me, they are spirits that won't leave, either their family, or sum thing they loved lots while they were a live yet, like their land, they still walking on it yet, or sum body cries for them every day so they get stuck here, this is what is said by the native spirit talkers here, our people still do burnings for them
Old 08-02-2020, 02:36 AM
Deactivated Account
When I was on a roadtrip with a friend we both saw two separate figures which I can only describe as shadow people. They seemed to emerge from a point in the forest at a bend in the road heading towards a National Park.

We were sober but we were tired cause we'd been off on some adventure the night before.

They moved very quickly and they seemed to he pursuing the car. I remained quiet in the passenger seat when I first saw the first figure.

By The second sighting, I turned to my friend and I asked him if he saw 'that', he replied with a yes and then I asked him what he saw and he told me exactly what I had seen.

They were not friendly in energy, I felt sick in my stomach and I subconsciously called in protection.
I never want anything to do with such an energy again and if I did I'd call in protection straight away.

I get the feeling that this part spot was a sort of hub for the things. Perhaps, given our fatigue our energy was also not as guarded as it could have been or usually is.
Old 20-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Experiencer

My opinion is that they are probably thoughtforms, but I don't think it really matters that much what they are. The important thing to know is that they yield pretty easily to various types of banishment. People just need to find what works for them, and by works I mean that it empowers them to believe they are in control. Usually that will be something from their own belief system, but if they don't know of anything, I recommend the LBRP (Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram). It's free, not complicated, can be found on youtube, and people can do it themselves.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:33 PM
asearcher

My friend pointed out that there was a shadow person of male energy in my home before, but she has also seen others in my home and kids have seen something they call Misty, so my friend sees it both as shadow people and ghosts, like how the spirits had looked like in life, but I think it is when the shadow people want her to see how they use to look like?

I think, many may not agree that, we have to be careful to meditate too much because what has been explained is that they, spirits and what have you, see you as a glow and will then find you and if it is the kind who needs to feed of energy then it is a perfect form to do so as meditation for me at least can fill much naked (not naked naked), pure is a better word perhaps, emotions, with no buzz around. Perhaps one can meditate 24/7, but have a form of shield or protection in some way and then it is just fine to do so? I don't know. For me I limit my meditations, just to be sure, for my own sake.

If one is effected by negative thoughts etc and am sick, loosing energy over something perhaps it attracts certain shadow people to feed from that and make a spiral of it becoming worse?

From experience I am not so sure that other entities from the spirit realm can't watch your past life memories during meditation as you are having them...spooky thought...can kind of give what it now is an upper hand knowing something about you you don't want it to know? Wonder if the shadow people can do that?

I don't think I will ever get over the shock when finding marks on my body on same places where things has happen in dreams, or past life memories, afterwards, did a shadow person step into the dream or memories and do that? But how? I don't know. It sounds crazy, made up. Not logical. Still I can only say something did happen, and not just to me, others too I've learned.

I notice nowadays if having a nightmare of special kind it is as if something is waking me out of it before it gets too dark by either sound or a touch or tickling, but I have ask to be protected even in sleep, and so far so good. If nobody believes this I am totally fine with it. No new marks yet :)

I have been told by others that I am sensitive and feel things stronger than what they presume they do.So maybe then drawn to stronger emotions? Bigger plate of food on it? Thereby a stronger glow, and so they come? Are the shadow people more seen or more drawn to people that are seen as sensitive?

Found out an ex of mine who was by nature more sensitive, having stronger emotions within him 24/7 would late part of his life complain to friends that something dark was after him and would not let him sleep, like a dark shadow, but then manifesting into something else and he thought it was after hurting him or something. This was at the Late part of life when he suffered from depression or was bipolar or both, so strong emotions - negative emotions. He never needed much sleep so if he was complaining about it then it was serious.

I suspect he got visions too, as he said later in life that he saw things, visions, of him and I and we had a family, kids, and it was so real and then he said he had lost this great love and that that kind of love only comes once in a life time, if even that.

I can't imagine a good spirit, angel showing him that vision, if it just did not come from himself, and what frightening to me is if shadow people did that to him.

I had been pregnant by him but kept it a secret, had planned to tell him, but then lost it close to the 3 month so something was wrong with it. I didn't tell him of it. Only my mom knew and she did not tell him. I had feared he would reject the baby as he had done me, us before and blame me for it all. I thought if we got passed 3 months then the baby would be strong and more protected and I would have gotten more strong too, emotionally, and then to tell him. I did not think of forcing parenthood on him, he was free to do as he had pleased. Now looking back I can't believe I kept this from him. I think it was so wrong. My head was clearly not screwed on right. I am especially much ashamed as I was later fortunate in life to watch a daddy-to-be of my baby be happy and involved with the pregnancy from day one and my love naturally grew for him and I knew he was going to be a very good dad and I felt very fortunate to be able to give my, our, baby that.

The ex's friend said he would do magic tricks, play with magic, don't know what kind as I am no expert of it and it was about making me go back to him. That put me in an unease mood when finding that out, after his death. So I don't know if his magic tricks or what he now was up to could have created that dark shadow or done something else? It was not only about him wanting me to return but all kinds of things really that he thought would make his life more successful. He already then was successful, had great job, good money, so I'm not sure what he more desired, I think overall the things the friend said to me sounded superficial. Before when we were a couple and engaged, he cared somewhat what he would wear but really not that much, he would go and change if he saw i had a dress on if we were to go out so that he thought he would "match" me, but if the choice was his he wanted only jeans and a simple shirt on and he was ready to go and he looked good in that. Only one time, after we parted, I saw him somewhere and from a distance and he was more strong built and had expensive clothes on him, expensive watch and I could not help but give away a look of looking down at him before glancing off but he saw that and next time I glanced back he looked insecure and looking down. We are talking seconds here. I later felt guilt about having most likely looked like that. Everyone say I can't hide my feelings so what ever i feel or think is visible, too much so. The things the friend talked about him wanting was even more superficial things than what he already had; more money, more success...

The ex would believe we were still connected in spirit, he would talk as if we had the same soul although I don't think that is possible, but we were still connected in some way, proof of that is that I felt death anxiety when he died without knowing he was going to die.

His last girlfriend did not feel anything (although I understand this is normal, it is not normal to get death anxiety like I did) and was already seeing someone else whom she found comfort in when hearing of his death, but then said he was only a friend of hers. They later began to date. She made it quite clear to me early on that she wasn't grieving that much and had moved on.

This was the same woman my ex had ask to marry and she had turn him down. i had said yes before. I remember he surprised me and said he would replace the ring later when he had more money but I could not have cared less and I began to give his face little kisses all over and he start to laugh. Even though I was young I was not afraid and wanting nothing more than to be married to him, but sadly my response was not enough as he threw it in my face later on. It would have been better if I had been more cool like his last girlfriend was and just say no, would have saved me a lot of tears. I remember i was so silly happy, would show the ring to everyone. I had told him I never wanted it replaced, it was perfect just as it was.

Years before he had broken our engagement because I had said no to marrying him his way during what I thought of as an innocent conversation (he wanted it all alone, no one there, not his family), like he wanted to punish me, hurt me real bad for not wanting our wedding like that but I thought we were just having a normal conversation and did not know he would get like that with me, and would want to hurt me so much. He just plainly said "we won't get married.". Our future was then burned. The vision of us having a family - burned. Everything gone.

Interesting enough friend of mine would have vision of seeing us married and with children, young, and too she saw vision of her future husband whom she had not met yet, and she knew details too of this stranger that prove to be right. Her vision came through. They are still together. Ours didn't.

So I guess I wonder - could shadow people be both, both shadow people and ghosts? Could they see your dreams? Give you visions? Can they actually hurt you or do worse, like the ex thought? Is it just that we, or not all of us at least, can't see them for what they really are once entering our world, reality?

Last edited by asearcher : 20-08-2020 at 07:48 PM.