Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-07-2021, 10:22 AM
hazada guess

Ghaleon....You speak a lot of sense, though I don't like to use the word *recycled*.You describe the birth process very well.I think however that we (our soul),spends more time in the Astral than you mention, but I totally agree with the notion that our actions determine what sort of experience we will have and virtual reality describes it well.Remember,we incarnate anywhere, not just on Earth.

Those are my thoughts anyway.(I may be wrong).
Old 28-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
... At times the soul is shot down (again with technology because reincarnation is not a natural process) into a random baby body where the soul has no say so in the matter.
It is my conviction that the Moon is a lot closer than what we are being told and is the current recycling center which is within the firmament or upper layers of the Earths atmosphere.
... but what most likely happens is that the soul after having gone through the tunnel of light is recycled immediately.
Hi and welcome here! :)
My decades worth of readings.. mainly from famous, established Mediums with decades of contact with the Other Side -
seem to all say basically the same thing - that being diff from your above ideas, with respect.
We big time have a say -- a talk with our guides, then, in front of a Council, after learning and growing in the In-between place.
(I've personally had contact there! And wow...we most certainly agree to things - Oh and Robert Schwartz's research substantiates this.)

My understanding that some, um, say, criminal/ignorant souls 'can' be sent back fast. Why? I dunno!!!
Also, I would say Reincarnation is, indeed, built into the System and is
a natural, routine process.
We are placed, with our knowledge and agreement, into the perfect family;
a soul group we have had many lifetimes with!!

This is my take and also of very tried-and-true medium/authors.
(Not trying to start anything. I'm glad you're here.)
Oh, and if you did read the Rules under FAQ --we 'discuss here', we don't even debate!!
So I'm just offering my understanding. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Master
Quite simply we experience reincarnation- we cross over from the account and end up being recycled into our bodys- depending how close to the source of the self: we are...If you have an inch of source of the self you end up jumping or teleporting if the source touch the atomic self- if not touching the atomic self , could go into the ghost theory where by you spend time as a ghost until you reincarnate forward ...If not touching the self you get resembled into recycling and into a new body or the same body...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-07-2021, 02:56 PM
hazada guess

Hi again Ghaleon................I,ve ben thinking a lot about your post throughout the day and I feel that I have to say some things without sounding reproachful.Here goes.............

I know that we do reincarnate and that there is some discussion before that happens with our Overlords,(as you put it),
We don't always pass through a tunnel, it is sometimes a mist, each lifetime, wherever it is we either come to learn lessons, to assist or just sometimes have a look around,lol.The birth process you've got spot on, though we do incarnate with some inherent experiences.
That is all I know for certain,the rest is guesswork though your theory of a virtual reality ticke all the boxes.
Once again,I don't want to sound patronizing,forgive me if I do,

Best wishes.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Ghaleon....You speak a lot of sense, though I don't like to use the word *recycled*.You describe the birth process very well.I think however that we (our soul),spends more time in the Astral than you mention, but I totally agree with the notion that our actions determine what sort of experience we will have and virtual reality describes it well.Remember,we incarnate anywhere, not just on Earth.

Those are my thoughts anyway.(I may be wrong).

You are right that some souls are basically "sent" to other places outside of Earth because The Overlords (This group goes by different names but i will be calling them this for the most part) deem that they can be of use to them elsewhere. These places are still realms within the Patrix. It is very possible that The Overlords/Authorities still have the BLA still up and running to have souls stay there for periods of time to give them sort of a "rest" period and to have certain experiences but if this is true then its not long after this that the soul is recycled again.

[quote=Miss Hepburn]Hi and welcome here! :)
My decades worth of readings.. mainly from famous, established Mediums with decades of contact with the Other Side -
seem to all say basically the same thing - that being diff from your above ideas, with respect.
We big time have a say -- a talk with our guides, then, in front of a Council, after learning and growing in the In-between place.
(I've personally had contact there! And wow...we most certainly agree to things - Oh and Robert Schwartz's research substantiates this.)

Thank you Miss Hepburn, its good to be here! ) With respects and not saying for you to take my word for it but The Council that you speak of and were in contact with are The Council of Elders whom are The Overlords/Archons. The soul is shown on a monitor the good things that they have done but the bad things they did are particularly pointed out and because we are generally good hearted beings we may feel bad about all the bad things we may have done on Earth and maybe even embarrassed so we are told and some souls feel that we have to live out our karma. This process is called behavior modification.

If a being incarnates somewhere they do so on a conscious level whereas reincarnation is done with the use of advanced ET technology so we don't agree about this in particular and that's fine we humans are not gonna always agree with eachother and it is respected. ) Its true, some souls can indeed choose the family line that is best suited for them to achieve the goals they set out for themselves while the rest of the souls who have no choice or say so in the matter are shot down into a body at random. We are all apart of The Human Soul Group or Earths Human Mass Consciousness which is a mix of souls both from Earth and "elswehere"
I really like talking about these topics and having discussions hearing different opinions and perspectives, experiences etc and your right, there should be no debating! )

[quote=hazada guess]Hi again Ghaleon................I,ve ben thinking a lot about your post throughout the day and I feel that I have to say some things without sounding reproachful.Here goes.............

hazzada guess I appreciate you responding to my post. How i've come to the conclusion that the Tunnel Of Light is being used to lure souls in sometimes unwittingly is from having researched regression therapy, nde's and obe's mostly through Dr Michael Newton who's patience all talked of a similar thing in referencing the tunnel. If we have paid attention in the last couple of years especially since the (x) we notice that they have been bringing up "Tunnel Of Light references which can also be said to be analogies and or metaphors. This is no coincidence. The Authorities (Most of them being interdimensionals) and they're Minions The Global Elite want to make sure that this is put into the subconscious of humankind. They have had a long time to study us and hijack our creative consciousness for quite some time now. You are correct and something that i should have brought up is that some souls in fact do bypass the whole process i call Death Recycling Trap and reincarnate almost immediately these souls are very few in between however and for whatever reason they decide to come back for they still come back with amnesia which to my knowledge has been increased after The Deluge.
Aagin thank you for your post! )

Last edited by Native spirit : 28-09-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Ghaleon

I would like to bring up regarding this that there are souls here currently on Earth that have incarnated here and are here to "assist" and help humanity out in these times. They have come here to be teachers and raise the frequency of those around them! These souls are coming from different places in the Milky Way Galaxy. Souls that have reincarnated have done so because they want to experience another lifetime for different reasons and have done so on a conscious level as well. Souls that are recycled however are needed because they are needed to feed the system which is En.ki's (He goes by many names, titles, personae, alter egos and avatars here on Earth) own system.

The Grid was set up sometime after The Titanmonchy aka War of The Titans around 11,500-13,000 years ago to keep the Human Soul Group trapped inside and to keep other star races from finding they're way here. When we talk about these things it is very important to understand that we are dealing with a technologically advanced species from other dimensions. World War 3 does not necessarily have to be fought on the battlefield and can very well be a war of the "human mind". This (If this is) being the case than we are no doubt in the middle of it..
Old 29-07-2021, 08:59 AM
hazada guess

Hi,Ghaleon.........I can't comment on what goes on in the astral when we pass, that is why I'm on here to get some idea. The only thing I do remember is my birth experience and a little time before. I too have read a lot of books, including all the people you mention. I am open as to what is going on in the astral and you give me some good things to think about.
I wish you well on this forum and hope that it helps you as much as it's helped me.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Deactivated Account
One world at a time.
At heart I'm a totally secular guy.
If we live "right" in this world we are ready for the next whatever it might be (or not be!)
If I'm asked what is "right" you are asking the wrong person. Ask yourself and be serious about it.
Old 28-09-2021, 04:12 AM
Seeker

Well, I find you're ideas very interesting and you would make for a good writer. Not to be offensive but when you said people would merge together in a mind then recreate another universe it reminded me of Dead Space's brethren moons but your idea is fascinating because it means the universe recycles often which is a new concept to me. One question I have and I must have missed it but what would be the ultimate goal of this recycling? I must have missed it in your post.

Heres my answer to the title of your post:
I usual don't worry much about the afterlife but if there is one my conception of what it would look like involves plains of existence that act more as places. I believe Hel(Germanic version), Vyraj and Neorxnawang are similar or related realms was two of them are underworlds and two of them are grassy, perhaps I can further synchronize and say Neorxnawang is the grassy part and that Hel is the wet part of Vyraj. How souls get there I don't know nor worry, as we die our material belongs to the earth for other life to build off of, the hardware used for our minds no longer is but that doesn't mean that you don't exist. I believe in the kinship of the world the "Rodzina Rod" (Kinship of Rod) as I call it. By having merely existed you have impacted this world by your actions and presence, even the smallest thing has your mark and so you live on in what you and the world often though not always take for granted. Having been.
Old 30-09-2021, 11:51 AM
Administrator
My take on this will vary wildly from others, I only speak through my own Experiences and nothing else, I have never been one to follow the crowd.
I have lived many life times I can remember a lot of them also.

This is my final journey i walk my final path.after this i will not be back, I am not unhappy about this as I didnt want to be born in this life time.
I am a medium I was born knowing things that i should not have known.
when i told anyone family etc,
I was told i needed to see a psychiatrist.

I believe in the spirit world and the creator i do not believe in God,
To me if there is a god he is very cruel. look at the state of the world if he was so good and mighty WHY doesnt he do something about it?

Namaste