Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder
Snakes, Snakes and lots of Snakes

Last two or three days I just dreamt lots of snakes. I just see them everywhere.

I saw lots of young black snakes threatening me, popping out of nowhere and even one bit me.

In another dream I see this snake and I stared at it casually and suddenly it just climbed four feet in air and threatened me I just got scared and move and I see snakes all around me crawling moving slithering.

Yesterday I see this cobra, for the first time witnessed a cobra inside of the house. It expanded its hood and just stared at me but not threatening me. This time it scared me to hell for a long time I was just screaming. My mom and sis shook me and said something like why haven't you tell this before, and I realised the scream haven't produced any sound. And I woke up.

This emptiness of my life, sexual urges/temptation which I cannot control, and the thought even if they are satisfied all going to remain is the same emptiness which takes away the urge and again the same cycle day in day out. This dispassion........ Finally exhaustion and sleep and dreams. I'm really scared now. :(
Old 25-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hariTheWinner
This emptiness of my life, sexual urges/temptation which I cannot control, and the thought even if they are satisfied all going to remain is the same emptiness which takes away the urge and again the same cycle day in day out. This dispassion........ Finally exhaustion and sleep and dreams. I'm really scared now. :(

That's unfortunate hope you feel better - definitely try doing something in real life that's fulfilling, for me when I'm down and there's nothing to be done I go on a down hill bike ride something about an adrenaline rush helps.

Oh also no idea about your dream.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 27-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hariTheWinner
Last two or three days I just dreamt lots of snakes. I just see them everywhere.

I saw lots of young black snakes threatening me, popping out of nowhere and even one bit me.

In another dream I see this snake and I stared at it casually and suddenly it just climbed four feet in air and threatened me I just got scared and move and I see snakes all around me crawling moving slithering.

Yesterday I see this cobra, for the first time witnessed a cobra inside of the house. It expanded its hood and just stared at me but not threatening me. This time it scared me to hell for a long time I was just screaming. My mom and sis shook me and said something like why haven't you tell this before, and I realised the scream haven't produced any sound. And I woke up.

I can't reply right now but I do want to say a few things about your dream hari. Don't despair :)
Old 27-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Master
the snakes are a more primal form of life. their lack of limbs makes them
non-manipulative and more direct in their activities. your dreams of them
may be reflecting your introspections at getting to the basis of things.
the fear that you experience is a choice (or perhaps a learned behavior);
there is no true cause to be fearful of your own inner workings.
there is no real threat.
self control is laudable, but don't do it so as to please some unseen master...
control yourself in order to behave as you desire to be.
urges and desires are diametrically opposite to "dispassion", so your
exhaustion is likely due to your struggling against yourself.
you are in need of unifying yourself into oneness, without holding
conflicting goals. find your voice.
Old 27-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Master
When you dreamt of the black crow on the ground beside you, this is where your work starts to one day get to the top of the cliff where the white birds are. And the very first challenge is fear, there is no way around it, and no way to make it any easier.

Your dreams are creating scenarios for you to feel fear, because only by feeling fear and releasing it through feeling can all the excess fear be taken away.

Read this on fear http://anaditeaching.com/transcending-fear/

I remember the years I lived with fear waking me up and keeping me awake, but if you face what you fear, and you use your strength, somehow you can beat it.

Your dreams are not working against you, they are actually starting you on the way. Look at http://www.chakra-anatomy.com/root-chakra.html and http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-m...adhara-chakra/ they frame fear in its deeper truth, yes it sucks, but you have to go through it.
Old 27-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
urges and desires are diametrically opposite to "dispassion", so your
exhaustion is likely due to your struggling against yourself.

Yes, Exactly, I do have some strong contradictions which produce internal struggles within me.

Thanks H(oracle) and django for your views. Especially django for remembering my other dreams. Yes, I got scared. But the experience of feeling that pure terror thinking of that now makes me smile. After these dreams I feel this unspeakable peace descended into me. This peace and stillness getting deeper and deeper. I feel my inner and outer slowly and surely merging as one (to which if you ask the answer is I don't know) things are manifesting whatever I think, you won't belive the sync. Looking back even the heartbreaks are all my own fears. These days I'm scared of my own thoughts.

I'm sure there are unconscious fears buried inside of me, everyday thinking about my life I'm just imploding. This helplessness.

Some years back I had a bizzare snake dream which I would like to share. I find a very large snake like anaconda below my bed it was moving, the sheer terror I had, vaguely I also remember my dad was on my bedroom entrance with light lit. Morning my dad told me that I ringed his mobile at the middle of the night and he came to check and found that I was in deep sleep. I couldn't belive what he said and why I want to call him at that time, I checked my mobile call log and and found I made a call. Still now I just can't belive what happened that day.

Fcuk fear.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Master
Do you think all this snake stuff has something to do with kundalini energy?
Old 28-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
i certainly do. the connections appear quite clear.
Old 28-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Master
It's not necessarily so straightforward though. I have had some snake dreams, at one point there was a run of them and I kept being afraid of them, in the end in a dream I put my hand out and let the inevitable happen, i stopped trying to avoid the snakes, and this particular snake sank its fangs into my hand and kept injecting its venom in.

This didn't lead to any kundalini episode for me, though i have developed the ability to heal through my hands since then. The snake 4 feet up and the cobra in the house opening its hood do seem to imply kundalini rising, as does his sudden feeling of peace.

What does it mean to you HORACE that this snake injecting poison into my hand seems to be associated with healing ability? Is it that kundalini has risen out through my hands instead of out through the crown maybe, with no associated kundalini symptoms??? Or that it will one day? I don't know.
Old 28-07-2016, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:

maybe.

1) Healing: I am having this back pain for a long time, now I feel better after these dreams. These heal me? I don't know.

2) Awakening: The stillness, peace, cleansing of traumatic experiences, letting go maturity, destruction of ego... I don't know.

3) Horoscope: I have Naga Dosha/Ragu Ketu Dosha in my horoscope, I was asked to go to some specific temple for that. I even visited those. Anything to do with my horoscope? I don't know

http://vivahasangamam.com/vs/nagadosham.asp

http://www.astrologypredict.com/vedi...20Ketu%20Dosha

Quote:
I stopped trying to avoid the snakes, and this particular snake sank its fangs into my hand and kept injecting its venom in.

Your dream reminds one of my dream I had 2 years back, I see a young exotic women dancing and singing, she was voluptuous and attractive and I felt she was kinda seducing me. I too fell for her. She wore a snake around her neck. She approached me and then the snake bit me in my hands. Even though it didn't caused me any pain but I'm telling you I felt the fangs as REAL touch.

But in our hindu culture snakes are revered. You can see most of the god has snake above their head.

I got a feeling that i'm being protected.. and ... i don't know.