Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Master
thank you mahakali! i just don't know what my soul was thinking coming here in the first place lol are you hindu?
Old 04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
mahakali

Your welcome! im sure there’s a purpose that you may be already fulfilling and you don’t even realize it lol

I don’t like the idea of fitting into a category, im kind of like a new age Buddhist without any of the traditions who worships kali as the divine nature of reality.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=539111253 about kali g
Old 05-10-2010, 12:13 AM
mahakali

hey check out this quiz i found on SF that determines your religon, its a hoot!
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3876
Old 05-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Master
lol maybe so far that purpose seems to be torture

I agree with you about labels.. i don't even know what i classify myself as anymore lol not that it matters

these were my results -
1. New Age (100%)
2. Neo-Pagan (97%)
3. Unitarian Universalism (87%)
4. Liberal Quakers (85%)
5. Mahayana Buddhism (84%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (75%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (74%)
8. New Thought (64%)
9. Orthodox Quaker (63%)
10. Scientology (62%)
11. Reform Judaism (59%)
12. Baha'i Faith (57%)
13. Taoism (56%)
14. Jainism (56%)
15. Secular Humanism (55%)
16. Sikhism (53%)
17. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (52%)
18. Orthodox Judaism (50%)
19. Hinduism (46%)
20. Islam (42%)
21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (42%)
22. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (38%)
23. Jehovah's Witness (38%)
24. Nontheist (36%)
25. Seventh Day Adventist (36%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (30%)
27. Roman Catholic (30%)

Last edited by Roselove : 05-10-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Coming2

Hey guys thanks so much for all the input. Ya know the hardest thing about those experiences were how they disrupted my belief system. I do not put a "label" on my spiritual beliefs but as I get older the more I feel my "Christianity" from my childhood...Of course with an incredibly New Age/Buddhist twist!!! lol....ANYWAY!!! When I went through that period, and it has been over 15 years ago, I felt so ashamed. I felt that I had done something to cause it. Obviously I couldnt tell anyone so I suppressed it subconsciously. It wasnt until about 3 years ago that I was surfing and decided to google the experience just seeing if anything came back. Up until that point I really believed I had somehow manifested this thing to cover up actually sexual abuse. I can not even describe the feelings I had when link after link popped up. This only lasted for a few months but they were terrifying. The last time it happened something/someone came to my aid...I was carried up to my ceiling by this being who cradled me and consoled me. He told me that I had opened a door that I must now close. He then told me ways to protect myself. I truly believe this entity was my Guardian Angel. Thinking about it now gives me chills.

After all these years, as my gifts have begun to emerge more and more, I believe these Reptilian Aliens are here and they have really negative agendas. I also believe that our Gov is aware of these beings. If the information is even closely correct then there are hybrids holding office even now.

I am just grateful that I was protected and rescued from these things. I cant imagine what it would be like to be constantly attacked and there are women who cannot seem to get free of these things.

Thanks so much for sharing you guys!!! I would love to hear more. I agree that we have a choice and what in the heck is a Liberal Quaker!!! lol
Old 05-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Master
your welcome! I'm glad another entity stepped in to protect you, may I ask what he suggested to do to protect yourself? there was a yoga asana i was going to post from anmolmehta.com that protects your aura from unseen forces.. it's under kundalini yoga if you'd like to try it.

There are numerous theroies on the reptlians I would look into what David Icke says and Jim Marrs the researcher also the man the that translated the Sumerian tablets and crystalinks. I believe there was a special on HS regarding Dulce Mexico, an officer that worked in an underground building reported seeing these entities and others I think doing some expierments.. I can't recall what exactly was going on but it was quite scary..

oh and i have no idea what a liberal quacker is lol apparently my beleifs align with much of theirs though
Old 05-10-2010, 08:51 PM
mahakali

comming2 thanks for sharing, hopefully your story will help someone else that is going through this. It is terrible that you cant even tell anyone, you must be a strong girl. I am very interested to learn as much as possible about these reptilian creatures and these things that happen. I know that there are much stronger forces that are here to protect us as we go through the human life cycle. I believe that we have alien ancestors who are with us loving us. And spirit entities that are a part of our soul family. There is so much love for us. if we only knew that we are all gods.

I’ve had a lot of weird experiences with the paranormal. One time i met some beings my friends call dream bringers. I was laying down to go to sleep and felt enormous energy and saw a girl and a guy, well felt them more than saw them, he put his hand on my chest and the other one on my pelvis I told him i would scream and he said "you cant" and i couldn’t, there was this girl there saying to him not to but he told her "its ok i can do this" then i levitated and started going somewhere but i awoke out of it. It was my friends house and he said the room was extremely haunted. Anyways I’ve seen lots of crazy stuff. so many stories like this one and other people around who believe now because they were with me when something happened. I’ve spoke with ghosts I’ve exercised a demon I’ve done work for angels, or whatever they are lol. I don’t know why these things kept happening but now i can always sense strange energies and never get scared because i actually scare them now.

keep sharing guys hopefully more people will benefit from this.

I looked up Liberal Quaker and still don’t really know lol

Last edited by mahakali : 05-10-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Rumar

Wait, physical reptile creatures or astral? If a reptilian creature ever lays a scale's worth on any family member of mine (by blood or marriage), I will personally rip their arms off and beat them senselessly out with their own arms.

I hear they're also more in tuned with the astral plane than we are.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Master

I've been becoming more familiarized w/ the reptilian thing recently, mostly through David Icke's work. He has several books about it. It's also in Sitchin's work though I haven't read any of it yet. Apparently reptilian gods are mentioned in Sumerian cosmology (according to Sitchin?).

I was just watching an interview of Credo Mutwa last night (Zulu shaman) and he was talking about his knowledge of them. It's a part of Zulu secret history which he decided to share publicly. There is also a "necklace of mysteries" that has been handed down ( I don't know how old) and he is the keeper of it. It depicts a reptilian and a human woman as sexual partners. I found a picture of that part of the necklace here: http://info-wars.org/2010/08/24/the-...-of-mysteries/

From Icke's work as well as others, the ruling families of the world are reptilian/human hybrids and this is the reason royal bloodlines are kept "inbred" and where the term "blueblood" comes from. Examples are the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and members of the British monarchy. They are also satanists and there is a relationship between this and the reptilian thing but I'm not completely clear on that.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Rumar

Anyone ever try to contact them?