Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-01-2011, 01:01 PM
ThoughtForm

Alien Symbols

I'ev come across some very interesting information over the past three months that I'd thought I'd share with you guys. In August last year I developed a technique that I could use to decode various alien symbols that'd I'd discovered on the net. When I applied this mental technique to alien symbols I found that the symbols would create concepts and images directly inside my mind. Not just random concepts, but meaningful information. I posted a lot of this on another forum. Most of the alien scripts I translated I got from Abduct.com. Not all alien scripts were immediately translatable but as time passed I developed new techniques. The alien symbols I give in this post I have succesfully translated for the first time just yesterday. It took a while to figure out why but let me first give some background information about the script below:

in other dimensions . com (if someone could go here and paste the image of the symbols on this forum)

These are symbols drawn by Mike Oram. He was in contact by human looking aliens (also known as the Nordics by some people). He was lying down one night when suddenly this light filled the room. A tunnel appeared in the wall and symbols floated through and filled the room. Some while later a male and female being entered the room through the tunnel and began to communicate to him telepathically various symbol scripts. He then later went for hypnosis and these are the symbols he wrote out. This is how the story goes at least according to my memory.

Now how I decoded the symbols. I usually put the symbol in my mind and let my consciousness expand. The meaning of the symbol is then placed in my mind. But with Oram's symbols it's slightly different. The Nordics always talk about Universal Love being the key to everything. I muster (as strong as I can) a feeling of Universal Love in my chest chakra and in the center of my head. I then expand the symbol in my mind and observe the concepts I feel. These symbols talk about the structure of existence and the creation and activities of the soul. This is what it says:

In the Space of Love and Light a soul is created and nourished by streams of love and light. The soul slowly emerges from this womb and as it does it divides (twin flame).

The twin souls go in opposite ways and incarnate but they will meet again in their lives.

The two souls each being of light and love come together and become one. This happens after death when the two souls rise from their bodies and merge in the afterlife.

The merging of the two souls causes their constituents (soul particles) to interact and fuse together. The particles cease to be individual and are unified as one. The cores (egos) of the souls unify, they unify and become a complete whole.

Existence is structured as a sphere surrounded by a torus. Inside the torus are two helices of light. Inside the outer torus is a smaller torus, inside that is another smaller torus (3 main layers of toruses). The outermost (1st layer) torus is composed of light, same with the 2nd layer. The 2nd and the 3rd (innermost) layers contain physical matter. The layers that have physical matter are indistinct and contain many sublayers.

Pure love (God) loves all souls and divisions of souls. A soul consists of multiple layers of vibrating soul particles.
Old 13-01-2011, 05:12 AM
sidewalk_bends

Thank you ThoughtForm. That was very interesting. What if what was seen were not aliens but rather spirits? I suppose it doesn't make much of a difference, for the message is the same.

Perhaps rather than twin souls, that term is a metaphor for creation. From one there became many, and from many there shall be One. All return to love. What unites, what creates is love.
Old 13-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Master

I've read information very similar to yours ThoughtForm including the toruses. P.M.H. A****er saw toruses during one of her NDE's.

I've also heard that focusing on your higher heart center while thinking of things that make you feel happy and expansive will help you get in touch w/ higher beings. I like your post. I'm going to check out the website!

(http://www.inotherdimensions.com/)
Old 13-01-2011, 01:18 PM
ThoughtForm

It would be great if someone could post the image of the symbols found on the site. I don't have enough posts yet to post images

@ Sidewalk_bends Could be spirits. Perhaps Mike Oram is very sensitive to such things. If you have read Michael Newton's books in the 2nd one he shows various symbols of the environment of the afterlife. They describe the physical properties of a soul. When I get some time I'll post the translation here.

You've given the Law of One there which itself is derived from the Law of Universal Love. That love is the be all and end all is implicit in this script. You feel it intuitively in your heart. Logically when you examine the properties of the sensation of love you'll see that it can explain phsical phenomena.

Not on the website but in Oram's book are more symbols that describe the creation of everything based on the concept of numbers. I'll post that sometime when I update my translation.

Quote:
I've read information very similar to yours ThoughtForm including the toruses. P.M.H. A****er saw toruses during one of her NDE's.

I've also heard that focusing on your higher heart center while thinking of things that make you feel happy and expansive will help you get in touch w/ higher beings. I like your post. I'm going to check out the website!

The torus represents the ultimate act of creativity- the creation of all physical matter. Very important. Toruses are also found in various alien technology as being part of the forces that overcome gravity.

Since I've learnt how to read alien symbols I've become more receptive to feeling universal love. I get a weak sensation but its there.