Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Looking for any info on implants~

Ok... so I've not thought much about aliens actually. I know I don't think that in all the universe, that we are alone. As for abductions and things like that, I guess I just don't know because I didn't have any personal evidence of it and i just didn't think about the idea.

With the exception of one really strange dream type of experience and one seeing something in the sky I couldn't identify, I haven't had any clues that such a phenomonon had anything to do with me.

And sometimes I have thought there might be something to abduction stories, but even if I believed in that it's a huge leap to believing something like that could have ever happened to me. I have no flashbacks and no memory of anything out of place. Just that one dream.

But I do have this very strange thing on my arm. I don't believe it's a mole and I'm not sure what it is. I plan on going to a doctor when I can, to make sure it's not cancer or anything like that. But stragely, to me it seems like some small metal thing under the skin. I've heard often that implants are in the arm?

Anyway, this has got me discussing something a bit out of my comfort zone. But I also just have to mention that the appearance of this coincides with both the strange dream I have mentioned above and also with the beginning of my spiritual journey.

Does anyone have any insights for me on how aliens and spirituality might be connected and how I might find out more about implants and how to figure out if a person has one or not. I'm really clueless about this sort of thing. Thanks.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
Ok... so I've not thought much about aliens actually. I know I don't think that in all the universe, that we are alone.
We aren't..
Quote:
And sometimes I have thought there might be something to abduction stories, but even if I believed in that it's a huge leap to believing something like that could have ever happened to me. I have no flashbacks and no memory of anything out of place. Just that one dream.
My understanding is "abductions" mainly stopped before the 80's there has been a "not allowed" vibration on this planet/reality since then..

You'll note that most abductions movies these days take place from stories that go back to the 70's.. this is my understanding.. the new one with "Milla Jovovich" comes to mind..

Also most aren't aware "consciously" that they agreed to being abducted/experimented on before incarnating.. it's not random who gets abducted.. or shall we say did get abducted since I am very doubtful any of that goes on today at all..
Quote:
But I do have this very strange thing on my arm. I don't believe it's a mole and I'm not sure what it is. I plan on going to a doctor when I can, to make sure it's not cancer or anything like that. But stragely, to me it seems like some small metal thing under the skin. I've heard often that implants are in the arm?

Anyway, this has got me discussing something a bit out of my comfort zone. But I also just have to mention that the appearance of this coincides with both the strange dream I have mentioned above and also with the beginning of my spiritual journey.

Does anyone have any insights for me on how aliens and spirituality might be connected and how I might find out more about implants and how to figure out if a person has one or not. I'm really clueless about this sort of thing. Thanks.
Well, if the doctor can't tell you anything.. I would consider talking to a spiritual expert.. a (psychic or channel) Do yourself a favor and stay away from the crazy ones though What I mean is anyone who tells you.. "you should be afraid" is one of the not helpful ones to you.. there's nothing to fear!

My teacher bashar.. is a channeled alien.. you might like what he says.. I'll offer you this youtube video of him.. maybe it will cheer you up.. give you some information..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0_CY83TuUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_B2O6gpChA
Old 07-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

thanks a lot for the reply... i'll check it out the links.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Enya

Look up Dolores Cannon and read her books - Keepers Of the Garden and The Custodians.
Old 20-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Katiecat

I really enjoyed the message in that video about how things only affect us in the way we choose/allow it to.
Old 21-01-2011, 11:58 AM
SandybytheSea

Quote:

This part of Selenphina's post simply HAD to be answered.

Selenphina, picture this .... a space ship flies past, and you see faces in the windows. You see an alien .... and Jesus ... and your spirit guide ... and your grandmother!

Highly unlikely, I know, but we are ALL connected spiritually. We are ALL brothers and sisters in this great and wondrous universe.

If we are being visited (and personally, I have NO doubt whatsoever, for many reasons that I won't go into now) then those who visit us have to be thousands, if not millions of years more advanced than us - if they weren't, they couldn't get here. (Can WE get THERE yet?) And if they're so advanced and they haven't wiped themselves out yet, then there's no doubt they're not only more technologically advanced than us, but more spiritually advanced. Let's face it, our technological advancement had definitely surpassed our spiritual advancement, and if we get much smarter we'll surely destroy each other. That may very well be the reason "they" are here - to make sure we don't. After all, what we do on our own planet might be our own business, but the ripples we create throughout the universe effects far more than just us.

I might also mention that even the Vatican announced a few years ago that aliens were our brothers and were free of sin, and that there was no reason to fear them.

But the main reason I felt compelled to reply to your post is that everyone I know who has had an "experience" (conscious or not) has soon after commenced their own spiritual journey. Due to my work, I know many people who have had such experiences. It's almost like a kick-start, like we were sleep walking until we got a wake-up call and suddenly we have a need to know, to question, to wonder - not just about ufo's or aliens, but about our very reason for being here.

I wonder if your dream included a rapid download of information, or waking up tired and feeling that you had been studying all night? That's often the dream that occurs when we come to the notice of those who wish to guide us.

As for your arm, implants can be anywhere - nose, neck, foot, even arm. Sometimes they are not even implants but scoop marks - a little groove as though someone took a spoon and scooped out a small area of flesh. Dr. Roger Leir is an expert in removing and studying implants and if your doctor finds something unusual, it would be worth your while contacting him - a google search on his name will give you all the information you need.

But whether it's an implant or not, the mere fact that you began your spiritual journey with a dream and suddenly became interested or more aware of the subject of ufology, would certainly sound like there has been contact. Millions of people around the world are currently experiencing this, more so than ever before - one wonders if it's because we're nearing 2012 or if it's simply the old story of the 100th monkey - the more people become aware, the more that other people also do.

Good luck on your journey!