Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Guide
Martians

I know it sounds like something out of a science fiction plot but do you think it's possible that there is intelligent life on Mars? Or do you think there may be intelligent life elsewhere within our solar system?

Code:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=proof-of-martians-to-come-this-year-2010-01
Old 21-01-2011, 12:12 PM
SandybytheSea

Inspirit, I'm still hoping to find intelligent life on EARTH!

As Monsignor Balducci (of the Vatican) says: "mankind is the lowest form of life in the universe."

OF COURSE the universe is teeming with life - why wouldn't it be?

Old 21-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Sira

Not only are the stars, planets and moons intelligent energy, they also house all kinds of beings in multidimensionality.
Old 29-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Maya7

Hi Inspirit

Absolutely! I can't tell you for sure about Mars, but I think we are naive if we think that we are the only ones in this solar system or universe. I think there may in fact be intelligent life, or let's just say life period on Mars, but it exists in a frequency or dimension which we cannot perceive at this time.

I have even heard of various beings from other planets walking amongst us here on Earth and even living within the Earth if you get to know Drunvalo Melchizedek's work.

It is all fascinating stuff.

Basically the way I look at it today, is not to negate anything. Why shut the doors and myself to various possibilities. I allow my mind to stay open, because frankly I have seen enough, to know that anything is possible.
Old 30-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Master
One of my sons plays these Xbox games where you have a machine gun of some sort and are shooting aliens. It occurred to me that if there are aliens out there, they could pick up these images from outer space and figure out that it's not so welcoming down here - so put on the brakes, veer right and head away from us nasty Earthlings.
Old 30-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Ascender

Yah, there would be alien intelligence within our universe, and even in others. There are beings in our world which we have forgotten such as elementals beings etc. If and when will first contact be made??? Who knows...