Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Soulsearcher13

Spirit helpers "play" alien abduction

Hi folks,

I read some of your posts about alien abductions and thought about my own strange experiences.
I once woke up in a dream and realized that at least 10 beings were standing around me and I was laying on an operationtable. I couldn't move and felt quite scared. Than one being touched my hands and I felt a lot of love coming from him. Soon after I woke up and wasn't scared anymore at all. They never did the operationstuff again.
Years ago about every second week I got chased in my dreams from some beings. They even pulled on my astral body and that hurt a lot. That pain made me realize that I wasn't just dreaming. Then one day they all stood around me and I knew that this time I could not run away any more. I knelt down and prayed to god. To my surprise everything turned into light, I woke up and they never chased me again.
Then there was the encounter with one being in my dreams that actually started to touch me. I grabbed his arm and he didn't like that. He hit me in the face and I could feel my head turning around from the power of this hit. When I turned my head back we looked at each other for a few seconds without doing or saying something. I could really see that this being was wondering what to do next as was I.
I also have memories of sexual molestation on the astralplane.
I realize now that dreams and astral experiences (including "alien abductions") are actually happen in an higher dimension and are not just invented by the brain. I also found out that the beings I got involved there were actually my guardian spirits who were "playing" certain scenes in order to work on my fears. I believe that in 99 Percent of cases there are no aliens who abduct but just your helpers in the Spiritworld who make it look like such things are happen. Once you got rid of your fears on which they want to work, you most likely won't have alienabduction-experiences anymore. Fear pulls you toward such experiences or hooks you onto them.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Guide
I never heard about this. It seems weird that your guardians would cause
you pain. But yet again I don't know much about these things.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:02 AM
mahakali

wow this is a good thread, i think that pain can teach us so much. maybe you should prey or meditate more, that seems to be a good suggestion.