Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-10-2010, 02:22 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
LightFilled Heart, thanks for the acknowledgement. Everything has a spirit and I know that aliens would be included in that. I saw a huge UFO when I was 15 and had absolutely no fear of it. I felt that it was aware of my observing it.. Personally I fear FOR the aliens. Our expectations will be that they provide all of our problems since they are so much more advanced than we. Our energy problems, our health problems, our in-fighting problems~~~~ the list is endless. And when they want us to do it on our own, this world will turn on them.

However something is brewing in the world. Too many UFO sightings being made public, retired Air Force officers going network public , So American governments going public with their task forces, TV series, even more UFO movies. If you back up a few steps and begin to look at the larger view, there is a pattern developing.

It does look as though things are about to culminate in something big. I'm hoping it's the transformation predicted where human beings evolve from homo sapien to homo luminous and take their rightful place among those beings from the stars, in friendship and brotherhood. I like to think we are on the brink of a great change... one that will perhaps rock the boats of those who resist change, but will in the end produce a better world, life, and experience. In other words, a whole new paradigm. Time will tell

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 19-10-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:17 AM
45Uberti

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
Unfortunately Lindsey, many would.
"If man was created in the image of God, and et doesn't look like man, then either et was not created by God, or there is no god!!!!!"
(Not what I believe, but what many do!)
Perhaps the truth is more that God was created in the image of man.

God means 'creator', we are made in the image of god, the creator of earth. I perceive it as there are multiple gods. One god did not create the entire universe, but each maybe each galaxy there is a god, i don't know. It's an interesting topic to play around with in your head.