Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-02-2011, 02:59 AM
tmf

link

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/
Old 19-02-2011, 12:16 AM
ct0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
I for one have not jumped to a rash conclusion I know what I saw was not of this earth!

I think ROM's statement was a little ignorant... even logic is backing e.t's here and the evidence surpasses "Jumping to a conclusion"
Old 19-02-2011, 01:34 AM
tmf

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct0
I think ROM's statement was a little ignorant... even logic is backing e.t's here and the evidence surpasses "Jumping to a conclusion"
AMEN TO THAT! Thank You!
Old 19-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Ascender

I don't doubt ET's exist, nor that they are among us right now. However, as the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, of which I have yet to see, apart from "UFOs" caught on tape -- which, could be ANYTHING.

SO THERE!
Old 19-02-2011, 05:24 AM
tmf

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
I don't doubt ET's exist, nor that they are among us right now. However, as the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, of which I have yet to see, apart from "UFOs" caught on tape -- which, could be ANYTHING.

SO THERE!
I appreciate your thought thank you. I am hoping my last post here did not offend you I know exactly where your are coming from. I've been obsessed with the subject since I saw a huge ufo behind my house. I started researching and its kinda got me a little scared and want to know whats going on.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Ascender

Oh, no you didn't offend me, I was just "playing around". But yeah, I can understand your interest, I'm obsessed with it myself. But I also get that there's alot of deception out there which I don't want to succumb to just because of its subject and nature. But yeah, I dunno, I hope there becomes more tangible information and evidence in the future.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:06 PM
tmf

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Oh, no you didn't offend me, I was just "playing around". But yeah, I can understand your interest, I'm obsessed with it myself. But I also get that there's alot of deception out there which I don't want to succumb to just because of its subject and nature. But yeah, I dunno, I hope there becomes more tangible information and evidence in the future.
Yes I agree with the deception no only is the subject scary it also angers me to now we could have the tech. to end energy and environmental problems that exist today.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Ladofthelight

have faith... everything is playing out in divine perfection.
Old 20-02-2011, 03:58 AM
tmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
have faith... everything is playing out in divine perfection.
yes I agree but my feeling is that I have a bigger part is this than most. As a calling to arms. Do you understand what I am trying to say here? And with my other post you will notice I feel I have a higher calling relating to all my post. I'm searching for for myself and waiting for some one to tell me I'm losing it. Does anyone get me? And what I am getting at with all my posts without thinking that I should be committed? You must look and see my pots to understand.