Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2023, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Trying to move on from a soulmate/Twin flame

I have a bit of a dilemma, I’m trying desperately to move on from a situation with a person(most likely soulmate? Maybe Twin Flame?) that hurt me, but every time I start to move on, I get bombarded with dreams, signs and synchronicities, and Tarot readings that point directly towards that person. In the beginning of the relationship, things were amazing, I was completely sure of our love for each other. We were always on the same page, it was light and fun, we had serious conversations about past traumas, beliefs, and dealing with conflict, but the moment some conflict actually happened, it switched around to being toxic. At this point, I want nothing to do with them because the way they behaved was very emotionally immature and toxic. I don’t think they’re a terrible person or anything, I don’t think what we had wasn’t real in the beginning, I just realized that we could never make things work if our levels of maturity were so drastically different, so I’m having a hard time figuring out why things keep pointing back to them. I already let go of them after they very suddenly ignored/avoided me, then we tried to mend things, but we weren’t on the same page and they wanted to sweep it all under the rug rather than actually working things out. So, over several months of deliberation and emotional turmoil, I finally told them directly that I had to prioritize my own emotional and mental wellbeing and that I wanted to call it quits, but they didn’t like that and turned all the blame on me, and that was that. I removed myself from the situation and never spoke to them again after that. The past few months since then I’ve been devoting my energy into healing myself and finding myself worthy of love again… So why do they keep showing up? What lesson do I still need to learn from them?
Old 06-08-2023, 03:59 PM
Ascender
I'm just curious what do you think the signs means?

I'm currently in separation with my twin flame, making a huge stride towards letting it all go as mentioned in my last post just under your topic.

I tend to think, for me, the signs are from the divine. I've got 11 screenshots of signs that started July 27th this last week or so, and they're taking on a new meaning for me. They're no longer about my twin flame as I'm discarding that past part of my life.

I'd suggest looking into what the signs mean for you, intuitively. Are you still holding on to your person at some level? I wish you all the luck on healing your wounds. <3
Old 06-08-2023, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I get the sense that the signs mean that something still needs to be settled with this person, or with myself in regards to this person. I do still love her very much, and am very saddened by how things turned out, but I feel I did everything I could to try and mend the situation until it became too unhealthy for me. So now I’m just trying to heal those wounds.

I think a part of me does still hope that things can work out on some level though, especially since we share so many friends and seeing her again at group gatherings could be very awkward with how things ended, but I’m also not willing to give up my friends. So, in a way, I still feel very tethered to her, which feels very frustrating to me and only makes it more difficult to move on. I had started feeling some resentment towards her over putting me in such an awkward situation, but I decided to work on releasing that resentment because such negative feelings only tend to poison my soul.

I do understand where she was coming from. That her actions were very much based out of fear, and because of that I was able to let go of the resentment. But it’s still a process. I still have days I miss her terribly and other days I’m more accepting of how things are.

I will meditate more on your questions. Perhaps I can find some more clarity on what these signs mean for me moving forward. Thank you, and I wish you all the best in your healing process as well =)
Old 07-08-2023, 11:53 AM
irisa

Hi,

what or who says that they have to do with your soulmate or twin flame?

Know that the mind is capable of playing tricks on you as well...

I encounter them as well...his birtday, name, age...

More numbers follow now...what i like to think now is, that in seeing more and more double digits and mirroring digits (besides his name) i know that i´m more and more aligning with my soul...becoming more and more in sync with it...

And if he is your twin flame...you would share one soul...so if you align more and more with your own soul....you also align with theirs, because you are him.
Where he hurt you...i think it doesn´t matter what he did. The hurt was needed (though he won´t be aware of that need). But it was needed for you to return to yourself. He hurting you: he is your mirror...so in fact it only means you are hurting yourself...Why? How?

Why is he showing up again and again? What is he showing you? Wat do you see in the mirror when he is showing up?
Old 09-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini11_22

I will meditate more on your questions. Perhaps I can find some more clarity on what these signs mean for me moving forward. Thank you, and I wish you all the best in your healing process as well =)

Souls that we meet and connect with are our mirrors, whether they are love interest or not all souls hold this resonance when they meet you. Of course some plays heros, not everyone is a villain.

When it comes to past relationships there are cords that bind us to one another in some ways and even when you have disconnected some times they remain, or there is guilt, pain, shame, remorse that hangs around and all of these things are energy and energy can often be like an anchor. It pulls at us and draws us and because there are no secrets and we're all interconnected, you may feel it.

So yes, it is for you to meditate, how do you want it to feel going forward, how do you want to be? If you have made your choice and you are okay ~ let the dreams and the signs come, note them down if you need to and forgive them.

All of our connections create these tiny pockets of revisits over time, there is no getting away from them, it's just it gets easier to deal with the memories, the situations and the experience as time goes by.

Remember there are two of you and sometimes there is unfinished business, just note that your soul can choose to deal with this in whatever way suits it.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini11_22
I have a bit of a dilemma, I’m trying desperately to move on from a situation with a person(most likely soulmate? Maybe Twin Flame?) that hurt me, but every time I start to move on, I get bombarded with dreams, signs and synchronicities, and Tarot readings that point directly towards that person. In the beginning of the relationship, things were amazing, I was completely sure of our love for each other. We were always on the same page, it was light and fun, we had serious conversations about past traumas, beliefs, and dealing with conflict, but the moment some conflict actually happened, it switched around to being toxic. At this point, I want nothing to do with them because the way they behaved was very emotionally immature and toxic. I don’t think they’re a terrible person or anything, I don’t think what we had wasn’t real in the beginning, I just realized that we could never make things work if our levels of maturity were so drastically different, so I’m having a hard time figuring out why things keep pointing back to them. I already let go of them after they very suddenly ignored/avoided me, then we tried to mend things, but we weren’t on the same page and they wanted to sweep it all under the rug rather than actually working things out. So, over several months of deliberation and emotional turmoil, I finally told them directly that I had to prioritize my own emotional and mental wellbeing and that I wanted to call it quits, but they didn’t like that and turned all the blame on me, and that was that. I removed myself from the situation and never spoke to them again after that. The past few months since then I’ve been devoting my energy into healing myself and finding myself worthy of love again… So why do they keep showing up? What lesson do I still need to learn from them?

I can deeply relate to that. There is a deep yearning and depth of meaning and value in breaking through trapped repetitions.

The depth of longing for something much more real and meaningful like the original encounter is very hard to let go of.

Something authentic can break through for you. I'm sure of it.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:47 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Souls that we meet and connect with are our mirrors, whether they are love interest or not all souls hold this resonance when they meet you. Of course some plays heros, not everyone is a villain.

When it comes to past relationships there are cords that bind us to one another in some ways and even when you have disconnected some times they remain, or there is guilt, pain, shame, remorse that hangs around and all of these things are energy and energy can often be like an anchor. It pulls at us and draws us and because there are no secrets and we're all interconnected, you may feel it.

So yes, it is for you to meditate, how do you want it to feel going forward, how do you want to be? If you have made your choice and you are okay ~ let the dreams and the signs come, note them down if you need to and forgive them.

All of our connections create these tiny pockets of revisits over time, there is no getting away from them, it's just it gets easier to deal with the memories, the situations and the experience as time goes by.

Remember there are two of you and sometimes there is unfinished business, just note that your soul can choose to deal with this in whatever way suits it.

I like this response. Thank you for sharing.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Seeker

It took me a decade to get over my tf relationship, like you so many signs & things kept emerging. I've finally found another tf connection & realise I still had work to do to prepare for this lasting one.