Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 18-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

I like the carbon reference ImThatIm. Good discussions here and elsewhere bartholomew.

Here is some numerology.

6 = the number of love in numerology
6 = 3+3 = star of david
3 = joy

The set of three digits I usually think of as angelic or higher dimension influence think of three star of david as heart chakra relating as one

Like the three Buddha shown in pure lands or Dzogchen pictures inviting a fourth (you) into their sphere. Works the same with Christian saints if you like.

The catch is that you must purify yourself so that gives the "evil" experience until you come to terms with that.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:08 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Good of you to provide insights. There is never any end to learning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
I like the carbon reference ImThatIm. Good discussions here and elsewhere bartholomew.

Here is some numerology.

6 = the number of love in numerology
6 = 3+3 = star of david
3 = joy

The set of three digits I usually think of as angelic or higher dimension influence think of three star of david as heart chakra relating as one

Like the three Buddha shown in pure lands or Dzogchen pictures inviting a fourth (you) into their sphere. Works the same with Christian saints if you like.

The catch is that you must purify yourself so that gives the "evil" experience until you come to terms with that.
Old 18-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Hard to say. It's also a master number in many traditions. In one it signifies harmony. Any numerologists following this thread?

In the numerology I know of 6 is the number of obligation, 10 is the number of "lies", and 3 is the number of the individual or, in an abstract way, the quintessential.
Old 18-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeader666
In the numerology I know of 6 is the number of obligation, 10 is the number of "lies", and 3 is the number of the individual or, in an abstract way, the quintessential.

I have read that the number 3 spoke of the (spiritual) activity of the personality. I was meant to describe or refer to their path in life.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
A Little About God and Satan

There is a more elemental way of describing this. One which leaves out any need for personalities. Consider the universes, all of them, the multitude of spiritual (subtle) and the physical too. Visualize them all with the highest degree of "oneness" as being the principle attribute of the very highest level. Now visualize the physical, in this case our Earth as the expression furthermost from that ideal. All of these no matter where on the scale they may be are sorted into strict levels of activity. The oneness that was mentioned may also be thought of as being the most unified or least divided. Then it follows that here on Earth we find the least oneness the highest degree of separation.

Now the good part. Good and evil are merely expressions of these. Essential goodness is the same as elemental oneness. Essential evil is the same as the highest degree of separation. How do these find expression? Well we humans think in terms of our minds. We tend to personalize such philosophical matters. In this case we refer to the highest degree of oneness as being embodied in God. The highest degree of separation then is embodied in Satan. This is all it is. Through religions we find these ideas dressed up in ways that will appeal to the proponents of any of those. This, again, is the way the human mind works. We are comfortable doing this. This is the great value of religions. The great truths they express are stepped down and colored in ways that we can easily understand. After we return to the higher heavens we will find that there are no longer any religions. This is because now we have left the Earth, and it's limitations, behind. We understand at last.

There is another idea here. God vs Satan. Satan serves at the pleasure of God. He has only that power which is allowed him. He does not compete with God on any high level but only on the lower levels where we all are. We thus seem to believe that Satan has more power than he really does. If we were to raise ourselves up higher into the spiritual worlds at a certain point we would find ourselves above the realms where Satan had any influence at all. Indeed neither Satan nor any other dark force has access to these lands of glory.

There is one more thing that may be of interest here. It is regarding time. In the lower realms time is the familiar measure of events. But as we ascend higher and higher we will find that time slows. This is because time is not a principle but an effect of matter. The more dense the matter the faster time flows. As we raise up into the higher spiritual worlds (dimensions, universes, planes) we find that the matter of those planes, the spiritual matter (not physical matter) is less and less substantial. So... time, when compared to here on Earth slows. At the very highest level where the great creative force (God) is time has slowed to a stop. This plane is truly timeless. Now here is the interesting part. We are often presented with the question which is: If we have free will how can it be that God already knows how we will choose? The answer is simple. We are using our free will here in the lowest plane where time is fast. God, though, is on the timeless plane. From God's perspective there is no time at all. God is timeless. For God there is only the present. This is the reason why it is sometimes reported that God simple "is". "Before Abraham was, I am" is another quote which speaks of this. So as we, immersed in the flow of time are busy making our decisions in life, God sees past, present and future as "now". This is why God knows all. The only difficulty in accepting this is caused by our human minds which are also bound by time. Our rational minds cannot fully comprehend timelessness because they are necessarily designed to be used in the lower planes. Should we be wary of Satan? Yes. Should we fear him? No. Evil feeds on fear. Be fearless and be free.

Bartholomew

The whole thing about good and evil, makes total sense to me. All of the stuff about Jesus and Satan being the same..both being the morning star, etc.

What you say about time, makes me think about how in the last few years it seems a lot of people have been saying that it appears that time is speeding up (but then if it slows down in the higher realms and people are waking up, why would it be speeding up?) More recently, I've been hearing some people say time seems to be slowing down. Or it is more about our perception of time changing?

I think religions can teach a lot to a certain extent and then they becoming limiting. I don't think we are meant to stay in the same belief system forever or for too long necessarily for that reason.
Old 19-02-2021, 04:18 AM
Guide
Creation, once begun, has never stopped. New human souls are being created on their own plane at all times. They come here to gain knowledge, the application of which yields wisdom. This is the quality that frees us to finally leave. All we take away from the physical plane is the wisdom gained. Now it's time to go elsewhere and make good use of it in new ways. As new souls come to Earth to begin the long cycle others are leaving for new post human adventures. At any given time, then, most of humanity are very junior or only moderately grown. This growth can be measured in terms of consciousness. I do not refer to psychic ability but to ones inclination to think deeply, look around, through and behind a question in an objective, non emotional way and then to analyze a thing correctly. It is the wisdom of long experience coupled with the raised consciousness born of such an ability, that allows this. It is the quicker realization of truth (which is fluid, a function of consciousness) that causes some of these folk to say that "time is moving faster". It is their ability to cognate that has changed. This is perceived by them as a "quickening" or an "awakening". From the standpoint of their rational minds things seem to be more easily comprehended and acted upon. These traits can easily be misinterpreted as being accelerated time. Spiritual growth is not a linear progression. So often we get ahead of ourselves. Often an incarnated soul will take an entire lifetime working on just a single question. And religions? They continue to be necessary. They are uniquely designed to guide and comfort the junior souls on Earth. Since there are always new souls arriving religions never outlive their usefulness. This is the reason they are of the Earth only. When we return to the heavenly plane which is home to us as souls we have the advantage of knowing, in real time, about all of the lifetimes that we've lived; everything we, as souls, have ever learned. There is still a need for faith in the future but we are now so much further along the path. There is a last thought to make the ideas presented to be more complete. We come here as souls connected to a physical body. In the beginning the personality knows nothing about the soul. This begins to change though. Religions help us to move towards this recognition. This is the reason they are coupled to, seemingly designed for, specific cultures. The time comes though when a soul is much more advanced. Now the soul is more involved with it's reflection on Earth (or other planet). Likewise the personality begins to sense the soul. The two move together. Soon the man or woman on Earth has full knowledge of the life of the soul. This human being has the ability to bring to Earth, in real time, the wisdom of the soul. The woman and the man who live as souls are near to the end of the cycle. Who are these? We see records of them in history. It matters not about religion. They can be Christian, Hindu or no religion at all. Such things have importance only because if they are religiously aligned they can work within that belief system to assist the junior souls which also belong. Again... we see the value of religions. They are to be honored. They serve the Will of the Father much more than we sometimes might realize.

There is one last thought that is most important. Why, if souls are born on their own spiritual plane, do they not just stay there and learn? If mere knowledge were the only consideration then they could. But wisdom is the essential quality, the purpose, the goal. In the spiritual worlds it is not possible for souls of greatly differing vibrations to meet and interact for more than short periods. Souls tend to stay within their own so to speak. But here on the lower planes we can mix it up freely. Here on a physical world it is possible to meet and overcome adversity. This is the parent of wisdom. This is why physical worlds exist. They are vitally essential.

Bartholomew

Last edited by bartholomew : 19-02-2021 at 05:47 PM.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:49 AM
Experiencer

Really enjoy this perspective. I think these ideas are so important and glad to see them being shared in a clear accessible way. Thanks.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Really enjoy this perspective. I think these ideas are so important and glad to see them being shared in a clear accessible way. Thanks.

Old 19-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Ah..''...the application that yields wisdom!"

Wish I had said that!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah..''...the application that yields wisdom!"

Wish I had said that!

I wish I'd said that on the first draft. ha ha... My feeble little used up brain just isn't a quick as it once was. Maybe a nice p-nut butter sandwich for lunch will help?