Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
sky123 is quoting ThatMan not sky123.
It seems to go screwy at times, if that is what you find interesting.
I couldn't fig out what was going on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2021, 04:41 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
#123 is very interesting.......................

i find it interesting too but just because i always proof read what i post. so i'm like how can somebody leave out a quote tag and not notice? but then everyone is different right. some hit that post button and never look back at what they just posted. i probably got conditioned to proof read my own writing thoroughly in college. actually, i am always re-reading posts even after i post them to see if i can make the words better express what i am trying to get across. i can't imagine posting then not checking it for spelling or other errors or to see if i can make it better in some way. blame it on writing thousands of papers in college and getting dinged for the smallest error.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:01 AM
AbodhiSky

Psalm 37:23
23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail
Old 01-03-2021, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I couldn't fig out what was going on.

Not guilty It goes wrong from PD's...
Old 01-03-2021, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i find it interesting too but just because i always proof read what i post. so i'm like how can somebody leave out a quote tag and not notice? but then everyone is different right. some hit that post button and never look back at what they just posted. i probably got conditioned to proof read my own writing thoroughly in college. actually, i am always re-reading posts even after i post them to see if i can make the words better express what i am trying to get across. i can't imagine posting then not checking it for spelling or other errors or to see if i can make it better in some way. blame it on writing thousands of papers in college and getting dinged for the smallest error.
What I find more interesting is to see what others find interesting
Old 01-03-2021, 06:59 AM
Master
[quote=pixiedust]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

ThatMan,

How to integrate it? That is a question I have - I agree, the more you go "there" the more happiness there is!

Wait until you don't need to ' Go ' there
Old 01-03-2021, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
sky123 is quoting ThatMan not sky123.
It seems to go screwy at times, if that is what you find interesting.
The system certainly does act strange at times, these past few weeks I am constantly being told that the '
Server is busy ' I wonder what ' Busy ' means
Old 01-03-2021, 12:10 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The system certainly does act strange at times, these past few weeks I am constantly being told that the ' Server is busy ' I wonder what ' Busy ' means
Hopefully it's not a snub.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Hopefully it's not a snub.

Yes sometimes I do feel unwanted you could be right
Old 01-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What I find more interesting is to see what others find interesting

What has happened, occasionally, when somebody quotes 'that', they sometimes get accused of altering another person's post and then hard feelings sit in.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜