Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-01-2021, 12:32 AM
Guide

Can Chakra's be too open?

Such as the heart..
Old 26-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Master
Yes. Applies equally to all chakras. Chakras ideally are as open as required to supply energy for your activities. Too open means energy is wasted. Too closed means you are ineffective at performing your activity.
Old 26-01-2021, 03:36 AM
Master
Some people love opening up their 3rd eye and then complain of the problems they encounter. Same goes for all the other Chakras.

What they should be doing is balancing the Chakras.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Such as the heart..

The current age of spirituality from you humans teaches us that their is a common mis-conception on energy regulation. It is believed that chakras are to open or to close, but the problem is the ones who are saying this are basing their own assertions upon you. Like a teacher telling you that your skirt is to high or low while being in school. Technically, she is right, but her truth is based upon her own identity and represents a social truth - not a universal one. A lot of these same people would tell you in the past that you were not allowed to vote because woman were inferior to men or if your skin was black that you were inferior to your white counterparts. With time, comes changes in thought. If you wish to conform to others always, then I recommend for you to continue on this path.

Another thought however is instead of following the advice from me or others that are external to you on issues like this, why not follow your internal guides who are you. They will never guide you wrong, although depending upon which ones you are connecting to with, they may be growing just like you and are equally learning; however, their intention will always be to benefit you, so you can never go wrong. You turn to places like this for understanding and interpreting their messages if you aren't grasping what they are telling you. Let them tell you what is right.

That being said, it is honestly based upon the individual how open or close their chakras should be. What is right for someone, can be wrong for another. There is no right when it comes to spirituality and that is a hard concept for many to understand. My advice is to turn to the inside for salvation.
Old 28-01-2021, 12:27 AM
Ascender

It seems different to me depending on how conscious you are of energy imho.

But there are symptoms of a chakra being too open or closed in most literature. You would note a list of symptoms of how you were feeling and then deduce back where you were potentially imbalanced. Also, this is me just guessing but is the remedy for a heart being too open to close it down? I think no, probably it just needs cleansed in some manner (meditation yoga ?).

Me personally? I feel way too much energy to consider that sort of stuff. It's interesting and all but realistically energy will just pour through me, and I can't really just turn it off. The best thing I learned is stop fight the flow and letting it scare me. Instead let it flow to wear it wants to grow and reach it's natural progression. Additionally, having less of an ego reaction to it is helpful for me.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:54 AM
Guide
I don't think if it's understood well by the mainstream spiritual community at all because of the lack of authenticity...

"Not enough Light" means there's allot of restrictions and blockages. Chakras closed for all intents and purposes.

"Too much" Light or "too open" isn't a thing. When there is no restrictions anymore the amount of Light entering the vessel causes it to rupture and the soul Liberates never to return to samsara. This is considered the great siddha or Maha Samadhi.

I think what is perceived as "too open or too closed" is more of an imbalance issue as the subtle currents of the energy system cycle between the 2 main front and rear meridians.

Quote:
Can Chakra's be too open?
Such as the heart..

This is the imbalance I think. I was taught to focus on the rear channel/back of the anahata (on your back, behind where the heart is) if you're too sensitive or over emotive, overempathetic, etc....