Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 26-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Anne Anne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 509
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Question: what would happen if I gave Tarot a long term break,

Page of Wands

'Don't quit your day dream'...while other responsibilities can be demanding, you would miss connecting to this creative outlet.

Question: How do I overcome writer's block?
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 26-09-2017, 04:03 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,284
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Page of Wands

'Don't quit your day dream'...while other responsibilities can be demanding, you would miss connecting to this creative outlet.

Question: How do I overcome writer's block?
Knight of Pentacles: stop the plodding, feels like you're going round in circles. Try a different, new approach. Which can be anything from leaving it be for a while to skipping a chapter (for now) to re-writing a piece to writing at different times/places.
Strongest feels to do something else. Too much mental 'chatter' and doubt going on (clarifier Two of Athames).

QUESTION: Will I celebrate Christmas this year with the man in my life (so not necessarily just the two of us, just want to know if we will be physically together then)
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 26-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Clover Clover is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ☘️
Posts: 10,528
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Knight of Pentacles: stop the plodding, feels like you're going round in circles. Try a different, new approach. Which can be anything from leaving it be for a while to skipping a chapter (for now) to re-writing a piece to writing at different times/places.
Strongest feels to do something else. Too much mental 'chatter' and doubt going on (clarifier Two of Athames).

QUESTION: Will I celebrate Christmas this year with the man in my life (so not necessarily just the two of us, just want to know if we will be physically together then)

From the Magical Forest The World, looks like all your corners are covered ( youll def be together in spirit), but errr I missed the be together so i asked in 'physical' part, and I got Ace Of Swords. Its a good time to spark up this conversation and talk about it together, you got The World energy on your side, what do ya' got to lose? Early bird catches the worm :P


Question: Clover spending 60.00 USA on tarot today would be considered ......? ( need to hear a third party opinion than my own temptation)

( P.S. Anne, I think that page of wands indicates my fingers are hot and ready to push buy ).
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 26-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Roses Are Red Roses Are Red is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 130
 
ahhh I see!
Who's question?
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 26-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Clover Clover is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ☘️
Posts: 10,528
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
How did my date go with M ?

Hi Rose! This is a interactive 'game' thread, so you have to answer the question before you ( your doing a reading for someone first) when your done, you can than ask this question. I think you got plenty of time to edit!
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 26-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Roses Are Red Roses Are Red is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 130
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
From the Magical Forest The World, looks like all your corners are covered ( youll def be together in spirit), but errr I missed the be together so i asked in 'physical' part, and I got Ace Of Swords. Its a good time to spark up this conversation and talk about it together, you got The World energy on your side, what do ya' got to lose? Early bird catches the worm :P


Question: Clover spending 60.00 USA on tarot today would be considered ......? ( need to hear a third party opinion than my own temptation)

( P.S. Anne, I think that page of wands indicates my fingers are hot and ready to push buy ).



Clover I think it would be a good thing! I think it would fulfill you and be important that you do get those $60.00 Tarot cards :)
Since you have good positive energy on your side.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 27-09-2017, 12:01 AM
Clover Clover is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ☘️
Posts: 10,528
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Clover I think it would be a good thing! I think it would fulfill you and be important that you do get those $60.00 Tarot cards :)
Since you have good positive energy on your side.

Thank you, but your suppose to put what tarot card I got. After your down answering the question ( which you did) THAN you put your question so someone else can read you. Ill show you how the game goes.


Person 1: How does peanuts feel about me?
Person 2: King Of Wands, Full of energy.

now it's Persons 2 turn.

Person 2: How does Raquel Feel about me?
Person 1: 3 of swords reverse, painful love

Now its person 1 turn

Person 1: What color is blue?
Person 2: 2 of pentz, two colors!


and it goes on and on and on and on! You edited your last question but I remember what it said. Ill start a new post so it wont confuse anyone
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 27-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Clover Clover is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ☘️
Posts: 10,528
 

Roses are Red Question
How did my date with M go?

Answer: Five of cups: Allow yourself to grieve and learn from the mistakes that were made, and do trust that something better will arise for you.





Clover Question: Words of encouragement as I lay my head to sleep tonight
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 27-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Roses Are Red Roses Are Red is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 130
 
interesting .. it was actually a really fun date, but something better is coming :)
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 27-09-2017, 01:42 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,533
 
Clover Question: Words of encouragement as ...
Come to the Edge (Wisdom of the Oracle deck)
Facing the unknown with courage is the only choice if you want to progress. If in a relationship let yourself be seen and heard truly. Leap into the unknown.
My question: What will help me with my academic writing projects right now?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums