Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Searching For Answers

Hello spiritual beings,

Or...just hello My curiosity has landed me on this forum. Presently contemplating different possibilities in life and trying to discover the meanings behind certain signs like dreams, emotional connections etc.

Also, seeking a clear path away from emotional fears with healing from past interactions and situations. So, all in all, this place really looks like a wonderful opportunity for learning and being directed correctly.

Thanks for reading
Old 16-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Guide
Welcome Sirius..
Old 16-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Sirius

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Old 16-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 17-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Master

I'm a totally different person from who I was when I joined this forum. I've learned a lot and have made many good spiritual friends. But don't expect all your answers to come quickly. It may take years. Let it flow and occur naturally. Welcome.
Old 17-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Looking forward knowing you
Old 17-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Knower
Greetings & welcome. I've been in the same spot as you in the past. But hey;;;shh "you're on the right track, path" to something beautiful to unfold. Trust your guts, the inner knowing, higher-self. Psst, Follow the breadcrumbs, consciously or subconsciously, you have a lot of work to do, just remember, everything we put our thoughts and actions to do, then surely our dear universe will help us all the time for us to find and archive it, etc, loving one self, path to healing, the impossible is possible

Wish you good fortunes in your upcoming transformations of mind, body and spirit. Go, Jump into the endless rabbit hole --- but keep it simple at first, explore what is in your reality, what You're experiencing from your awarenesss, what's real to you, and dont let other people draw you to theirs. It's maybe not your path to go. SO keep it slow n steady, you're a creator after all in this life! Who're very powerful and yet, not really with/if in doubt. Fear of the unknown, kills true spirituality.

Good luck & One Love :=)
Old 18-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
This place is really awesome and you can grow so much spiritually.
Big welcome to you! Your username, Sirius was one of the first terms I came across when I first embarked on my own spiritual journey just a few years ago :]
Old 19-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you IChill, keep sending breadcrumbs my way...i'm hungry to know ;p
Nice to meet you Solarian, it's my habit to contemplate on the beauty of this world which includes stars and moon....but by no means am I in any true sense of the word 'sirius' still seeking much more.