Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-02-2024, 09:08 PM
Master
Making my own board

I am thinking of making in one of my own scene my own dulcing pendulum board to see what answers I can get
Because I know I have tried with one of my dad's wings on a chain on one of my pendulum boards and I got some good accurate answers
But I think I'm giving yes no maybe unsure? Written c rate and say what happens and so on
And the alphabet one I did ask on Facebook on one of the Pendulum groups while back and I got the answer yes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Master
Try the alphabet board. See if you can include 'odd' punctuation marks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Try the alphabet board. See if you can include 'odd' punctuation marks.

I have been thinking on that one as well I've got my own pendulum board with the A to Z alphabet on and I've got the same answers I did on my spiritual kind of my spirit pandem board because I will not use any or ouija board because they are dangerous but the Pendulum board is much safer but I always protect myself never do with my spirit guides beside me and a lot of prayer and the Lord's Prayer
And every pendulum board I bought and I pandem I've got the same answer on everyone but I get a bit in a patient on the results but I think I've got my mum's side of the family James have been impatient because my mom was impatient my uncle could be impatient helped with it younger sister was impatient but all the hyster just accept that life as a comb even though and life of s*** at times but I think that life of mercury and at the same me and I have a florist Loneliness of either use it when I was young but I would have used it shall I get a job in a funeral home and I would say yes because I know it's what I wanted to when I was younger but now because I've got a good heart and a good nature
I even did some outdoing pictures but not perfect because of the rheumatism in my hands is not help me much but I will do my own dosing picture yes no maybe unsure then I'll do the alphabet board to a to z then love happiness house money grade A Grade a greedy and what I want and I bet I love or happiness I am not like my sister-in-law it was greedy of told me I can have life anytime you can't at one thing last year and my skill friends are passing away especially my classmates it was in my year it's dying me because they've highly had a life I know on my school friends it had children and cons children and grandchildren but he have blood to carry on is James I've got nobody and I die of course nobody

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔