Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Elfin

The greatest gift

Awaiting the birth of my first grandchild, my daughter in law was taken into hospital on the 11th of the month. Having experienced number synchronicities for several years I wondered if it was too much to expect that might be born at 11:11..... He wasn't. He was born the following day at 12:12 on the 12th! ....
Old 05-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Awaiting the birth of my first grandchild, my daughter in law was taken into hospital on the 11th of the month. Having experienced number synchronicities for several years I wondered if it was too much to expect that might be born at 11:11..... He wasn't. He was born the following day at 12:12 on the 12th! ....

Naturally I hope that he is a healthy and happy little fellow.

However I have difficulty in seeing what this or indeed 11.11 has to do with synchronicities. Every day there are about 160,000 babies born, that's about 103 per minute. Every day someone has a birthday, that's one in 365 people divided into 8'000,000,000! Any S. falls by the wayside when speaking of such quantities.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Naturally I hope that he is a healthy and happy little fellow.

However I have difficulty in seeing what this or indeed 11.11 has to do with synchronicities. Every day there are about 160,000 babies born, that's about 103 per minute. Every day someone has a birthday, that's one in 365 people divided into 8'000,000,000! Any S. falls by the wayside when speaking of such quantities.
Hi.. oh gosh, sorry I didn't mean that the time of his birth was in itself a syncrinicitie. I was meaning that because I have been experiencing number patterns/ sequences I'm abundance for several years now , and 11:11 being an important number to me personally, it gave me a thrill that he happened to be born 12.12.12...Thank you, he is perfect. And also need to thank you because this post that you sent to me is number 1111...
Old 05-03-2020, 08:40 PM
Master
I believe in the numbers too Elfin. And OMG! With Busby's post count at 1,111
Old 05-03-2020, 09:04 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I believe in the numbers too Elfin. And OMG! With Busby's post count at 1,111
Hi .... Thank you. I KNOW. I couldn't believe it!!! Gave me a warm glow.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Hi .... Thank you. I KNOW. I couldn't believe it!!! Gave me a warm glow.
Why do these patterns happen to you? Amazing, LOL
I wonder what's in the baby's 12th house?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2020, 08:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi.. oh gosh, sorry I didn't mean that the time of his birth was in itself a syncrinicitie. I was meaning that because I have been experiencing number patterns/ sequences I'm abundance for several years now , and 11:11 being an important number to me personally, it gave me a thrill that he happened to be born 12.12.12...Thank you, he is perfect. And also need to thank you because this post that you sent to me is number 1111...

Well your post is number 156 which, of course, adds up to 12. So there you have another one!.
However when we talk of numbers = numerology we need to look at from where this philosophy, science or belief stems. It stems originally from the Kabalah or Kabbala, a Jewish/Christian path to knowledge. In this understanding of how things commit to one another: colours, numbers, sounds (tones as in music) and words.
So numbers and synchronicity are two different fields of exploration. One is the meeting of patterns and the other the meeting of the universe and consciousness.
Myself I have always found numbers fascinating - nothing other really than the tools used by natural science - but certain patterns are visible to us all.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Why do these patterns happen to you? Amazing, LOL
I wonder what's in the baby's 12th house?
Hi..good morning/afternoon/evening...whichever applies. The number thing is happening to me as part of a spiritual awakening. With regard to 12th house I have to admit miss H , you've got me there lol. This is an area in which I have no knowledge. But there's always time to learn. We never stop learning...EVER!... If this is something you can expand on and maybe share a little insight I would be interested to know more. But maybe like so many areas it is too complex to expand on a message. However, you have now planted the seed in my mind and I may well study this myself now as I am sure it will "peck away" until I do! That is the beauty of this forum. Thank you... Have a good day/afternoon/evening, whichever applies lol.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Well your post is number 156 which, of course, adds up to 12. So there you have another one!.
However when we talk of numbers = numerology we need to look at from where this philosophy, science or belief stems. It stems originally from the Kabalah or Kabbala, a Jewish/Christian path to knowledge. In this understanding of how things commit to one another: colours, numbers, sounds (tones as in music) and words.
So numbers and synchronicity are two different fields of exploration. One is the meeting of patterns and the other the meeting of the universe and consciousness.
Myself I have always found numbers fascinating - nothing other really than the tools used by natural science - but certain patterns are visible to us all.
Hi... So this is a leap year and by tradition do you think it is too soon that I ask if you will marry me?!!! I mean I am of course already married... But that can soon be resolved lol. What's that you say.." not in a million years"!!! Ok little Elfin go crawl away under a leaf in bottom of garden and dry my tears on a dandelion petal !!!!!!!!.... Sorry do excuse my childish sense of humour but I mean no harm .. and can only be myself! .... So being serious for a moment... Thank you so very much for your explanation of the difference with numbers and of their origins. I wasn't quite sure what you were meaning in the first post... But now I get it..( I always was a bit slow!)... I found it all quite fascinating. I was rubbish at maths .. not only bottom of class each time but probably and most likely bottom of whole school... Including the infant's lol. You are quite clearly a mathematical genius. My journey with numbers is very much a meeting with the universe, which is why your post 1,111 meant so much to me. And it really did!!! Thank you so much...
Old 10-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Master

Congratulations!! The numbers are very powerful, I myself see 33 from time to time, Jesus Christ died at 33 years old. I used to see it sometimes 10 times a day, it was kinda strange, now I see daily, 1-4 times a day.

It started with me seeing the number 9, I was eating cereals and the cereals from my bowl moved on their own and created the number 9, it was really really strange, this happened more than a year ago. Soon there will be one full year of seeing 33 daily.