Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-01-2023, 04:01 AM
Master
I'm sure even if my "Soulmate" was from "Another World" I'd be REJECTED by him too. He would choose a woman from the same world. ♌️
Old 30-01-2023, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I doubt I have a Soulmate from a another world and if he even exist . My Soulmate lives in my imagination and no amount of manifesting could ever bring him into reality .

Don't give up hope, I can relate. I too imagine my ideal soulmate, imo that's where it all starts because your creating an energy by way of thoughts, imagination and dreaming, all it takes is time and eventually your soulmate will manifest.

Don't stop the wheel of creation, once you've come up with your perfect idea you've then planted the seed, then all you have to do is let the seed grow to maturity and that's is " you reap what you sow ".

utopiandreamchild
Old 30-01-2023, 07:01 AM
Knower

Now that we know about parallel universes, how many parallel lives can I have at once?

Is a parallel life in the other gender the same as a twin flame?

How many humans can one soul ensoul?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
utopiandreamchild
Don't give up hope, I can relate. I too imagine my ideal soulmate, imo that's where it all starts because your creating an energy by way of thoughts, imagination and dreaming, all it takes is time and eventually your soulmate will manifest.

Don't stop the wheel of creation, once you've come up with your perfect idea you've then planted the seed, then all you have to do is let the seed grow to maturity and that's is " you reap what you sow "
This is Elegantly said thank you.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
This is Elegantly said thank you.

Thank you, much appreciated.

utopiandreamchild
Old 31-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Master
I have my own parallel universe it's called The Echo, I have my own peoples and animals, creatures and critters, the entire universe and everything in it is my own unique creation.

The Echo Universe is paradise and everything in it is perfect, money grows on trees as does every and anything else including cars, planes, trucks and watches etc

This is all my creation by dream, imagination and thought.

My universe is infinite in size and measure and is abundant in minerals and prescious metals.

So this is what I've been working on manifesting.

The Echo Universe is humungus and makes our universal look like the eye of a needle in comparison.

I will realize my manifestation of paradise in this life or the next so, it doesn't worry me, I'll keep on dreaming of my perfection nonetheless.

I also imagine my tf to be Echo perfection too.

utopiandreamchild
Old 01-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Master
I'm glad I don't seem like a looney , cause I too have my own Extraterrestrial race of beings on their planet. They characters for a story that I have, and I wanted to have a race of aliens that are counterparts to the Nordic Aliens-humanoid extraterrestrials who resemble Scandinavians.Pleiadians convey themselves as generally being peaceful and to be concerned with the welfare of Earth. Contactees often claim that Pleiadians are interested in the future of our planet from an ecological and sociological perspective, transmitting messages about environmental sustainability and the prospect of world peace. Members of this group have also been described as maternal, wise, spiritual, and jovial. ♌️
Old 10-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Pathfinder
Guys this is a post from 2016...lol
But if the question is still relevant to people who come here nowadays,
I think by definition Twin Flames or Soul Mates are named that way deliberately to signify the fact that they incarnate together on earth to meet on earth.
The creator will not set the passionate desire for a perfect match up in you if you weren't meant to experience it at some point, it is a soul contract with your significant other soul :)
Old 27-02-2023, 05:44 AM
Master
Hopefully my Soulmate from another planet or dimension in Western astrology has his sun in Leo♌️ moon in Capricorn ♑️ and rising in Libra ♎️ . those are my three favorite signs of each element and placements.

(I'm a Virgo myself, with a Pisces moon, and Aries rising)
Old 28-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I always felt i'm an alien to this world !I think we had also lives in other dimensions or planets before this life this means we can have a SC that isn't on Earth.
I agree with your Post whole-heartedly.

Last edited by girlsearching : 28-05-2023 at 09:43 PM.