Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Master

There are no vitamins essential for ap or to help with ap. If you have any health problems that can make ap harder. If you think you may lack vitamins you can see the doctor to check it out. I read that a lack of sleep can cause headaches. Doing sleep deprivation may not be a good idea.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
There are no vitamins essential for ap or to help with ap. If you have any health problems that can make ap harder. If you think you may lack vitamins you can see the doctor to check it out. I read that a lack of sleep can cause headaches. Doing sleep deprivation may not be a good idea.

I also agree that there is no magical vitamin that will help with projection. Just take care of your body, try to stay healthy, and it will help with projecting. The higher self will not let one just project while the body is not in great condition. Neglecting the body however is a great way to experience another form of AP, called NDE. But I highly recommend not playing with that one.
Old 10-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, well maybe its not that the vitamins themselves make ap easier but if one is lacking them maybe ap wont happen, meaning that these levels have to be right in order to allow ap, well just my guess based on what you said, maybe if we miss other level is not as important as these levels who knows.

AstralTraveller, yes well, my health isnt perfect and it will only go worse from here, but its bearable so I dont know if this can be blocking my way who knows, I dont mind dying to be honest but yes for now I wont try to reach a nde because mainly I dont know what can cause one and not fully kill me
Old 11-10-2022, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
@asdronin what you mean it will only go worse from here? If your purpose of AP is to find Astral Hospital, then I wish you luck on fulling this. But your higher self has some plan for you.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
my health isnt perfect and it will only go worse from here, but its bearable so I dont know if this can be blocking my way
That does not sound good, can you get yourself fixed up? You may find ap harder or blocking you if you are miserable, have any discomfort or in pain.

If you lack vitamins and have no health issues or discomfort you should be able to ap. It is better to get it checked out to see if you need vitamins.
Old 14-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, my health cant be fixed, and can only go to worse state, thats all I can say. But as I said Im fine, I can lay on my back and be there or remain there for a while and relax fully or what I think is fully and even fall asleep.

AstralTraveller, who could be looking for an astral hospital? of course not me, well what I mean is I want to achieve this while Im here, just that, and that my health condition wont get better. Also the plan they have for me really I dont know what it is but I think Im not following it right or they havent planned fine because life is a hell currently
Old 14-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Master
asdronin - it might be a good idea to see your doctor, or look up power of the mind online, or info on self healing before you discuss or consider AP - with your vibes so low, you're inviting trouble into 'your space' - also it might be a good idea to look up energy vibrations, to be stronger, and a step at a time...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Master

I agree with one-light. If you have not seen your doctor, please see your doctor and get help. We want you to get better.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
Also the plan they have for me really I dont know what it is but I think Im not following it right or they havent planned fine because life is a hell currently

Not many of us know what our full plan is. But what is planned for you is perfect, and was planned by the best. I believe AstralSuzy and one-light is correct. You don't want to pull off an AP in such condition, not that your higher self will let you regardless. The Lower AP is not all sunshine and roses. At your current level you will only manifest all your greatest demons. You are becoming more inpatient I notice. But you will be fine, and I'm still here routing for you.
Old 17-10-2022, 04:38 PM
Newbie ;)

work

Does this really work??