Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Ascender
kundalini energy will not affect physical matter on its own. It affects you by affecting your energy not your physical body even though it feels like it sometimes with the convulsions and such but they come from your etheric body or your perception of the energy. It may activate those abilities if you have them but if you haven't done the preliminary work you still won't be able to control them. I didn't say to avoid meditation. I said to change the way you meditate to avoid activating the kundalini. You need to do the kundalini preperations before you go messing with the active kundalini or it will just overload and burn out your chakras. I've seen lots of people with etheric burn patterns from overloading the minor chakras and even the preliminary kundalini can be enough to do that.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100_the_cat
It's not the kind of thing you're supposed to control. If you try, that is a recipe for ill health. Some people can't handle it, those people go insane or die. Some people NEED IT to be healthy.

As this other poster said you are not supposed to control this, its something we surrender too and it guides. It's not something to be used and those who try to do so it is disasterous (trying to do so can send one off their spiritual path as it can bring out all someones negatives before they are ready to deal with their negatives within their nature).

Its not something you can like keep playing with and put back as it may decide not to go back.

Quote:
if i become able to handle this energy, then maybe i could use this energy in certain ways, for instance, maybe use this energy to fuel my physical body, like, i wouldnt need to eat or drink.maybe i can use this energy to heal others...maybe.

also im thinking i may be able to use this energy to help me manifest realities or even use it to boost my astral projection attempts.

and honestly, this force is so powerful that i feel as if would project this energy out of my body, then it would deffiently effect solid matter, i mean, it feels like it would literally push or move physical, dense matter.
would be awesome if i could use this energy to somehow levitate :)

To try to heal others with this too could be dangerous and you could hurt them. Some have activated others kundalini's with theirs and caused huge problems then to the one they meant to help as if you activate anothers, how are you going to then tame theirs? Im not sure how to get through to you that this isnt something to be played with.

If you want to heal others, you can learn to master and use other "safe" energies to do so.

Those who have used kundalini energy to fuel their gifts (these which are activated by kundalini are called the Siddhis) have often then fallen spiritually as it can fuel like ones ego and sense of power and take one away from ones good spiritual path. It is very very bad to be activating kundalini for its gifts. It will often lead to the gift being abused.

The Siddhis should be a "natural" gift from the kundalini not something to active the kundalini to achieve. Many yogis talk about the spiritual dangers here.

Ive had brief experiences of Siddhi powers eg immune to fire for a short time but never have I purposely brought them on

Something Ive found far better (it can be awesomely powerful but safe to work with) is if you can master working with the actual soul and its energy or find yourself a teacher who can teach that (I had a teacher who was teaching me to work with the soul for a while and we did all kinds of things with this). I find that far more balancing drawing on soul power then the kundalini which really does seem to have a completely different mind of its own

Quote:
maybe i will try to let it travel up my spine, i can feel that it wants to go up, maybe i will allow it and see what happens...wish me luck

Now that you should be, if its flaring spontanously, dont try to be controlling it, do let it travel where it is needing to go.