Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 21-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Guide

Sharing Ourselves with another.

When I was very involved with Spiritualism from 1974 till around 1986 I had some remarkable experiences, here are two which stand out today, I had two different contacts made to me by two famous British film stars which were that of JACK HAWKINS and the other was STANLEY BAKER, both of these film stars contacted me while i was sat meditating, and started to tell me their stories, it reminded me of an A A meeting, as Jack Hawkins and Stanley baker both started of by saying "my name is Stanley baker and i was born in so in so.
Jack Hawkins also did the same thing, my name is Jack Hawkins and i was born in so in so. i asked them why were they trying to tell me their personal stories as though they wanted to share with me their living experience, the following Sunday i went to my local spiritualist church in Eastleigh HANTS, and the medium there that day came to me and said "I see two British films stars standing behind you called Stanley Baker and Jack Hawkins can you take this please" I said yes i understand the message thank you.

regards michael.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Master
It can't get better then that..............

Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 22-12-2021 at 12:36 AM.
Old 21-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
When spirit individuals manifest as celebrities, it has to be asked how one could ever be certain they are who they claim?

What special evidence of identity - the benchmark of evidential mediumship - could be obtained from a celebrity?

A friend once claimed Princess Diana had spoken to her shortly after her tragic death. My response was to ask why such a high profile individual would choose a little-known medium in an obscure Derbyshire village. And how had she checked that the spirit was who she was claiming to be?
Old 22-12-2021, 12:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It can't get bwtter then that..............

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks big john for you input here, I do not understand why they both came to me, other than there was and is some affinity between us, maybe they were is a soul group and were reporting back as they would remember me when they passed over and had there full faculties reestablished to them, they saw my inner light and paid a visit. It makes sense.

regards michael.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Master
Some people have had similiar experiences dealing with certain 'Masters', Angels , Spiritual leaders, etc.

It is nice to get a confirmation, in your case, almost immediately.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I do not understand why they both came to me, other than there was and is some affinity between us, maybe they were is a soul group and were reporting back as they would remember me when they passed over and had their full faculties reestablished to them, they saw my inner light and paid a visit.

It's certainly one possibility but what would be the point when you didn't know them other than under the celebrity names they gave?

Another possibility is that they were individuals in the Astral, still close to the physical and playing out their fantasies. Why not? Some people in this world experience fantasies and they may take their enjoyment into the next world, one very malleable by thought.

Your visitors might just have been attracted by your light and may have been attracted to the light of other sensitives, even presenting visually to some.

Over my years of helping online I have heard from many sensitives reporting visits by discarnates they had no association with. Some were celebrities but others just regular Joes and Josephines. Soul group attraction is always a possiblility but without evidence that's conjecture.

Spiritualism, though, is primarily about conveying the message of survival. A Spiritualist medium connects with a spirit to try to bring information that will reassure a seeker that their loved one is still very much alive. It's called evidential mediumship and is the bedrock of the movement.
Old 22-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Administrator
The only well known person that came to me was Freddy mecury I Liked his music but i didnt follow him, my husband was in south wales on a buisness trip i was home which we were selling at the time to move to a bigger house, the two kids were in bed and i was pregnant on my third the day i knew i was pregnant and the sex of the baby was the day freddy died,
With the stress of everything i was concerned about the baby i was sitting watching tv when freddy stood right in front of me.
he told me the baby would be ok but in distress when he was born he was going to look after him.
he came to me not in stage clothes but in normal everyday wear he was very softly spoken,
he held my hand then he was gone.
I told my husband when he phoned and he did follow queen. he bought a dvd about queen we were watching it when i said them are the clothes he was bearing when he came to me, it was from a song called Breakthrough.

I remember seeing keith i cant remember his surename he was one of the MOORS MURDERERS,
HE told me where his body was and there was a little girl buried aside him.
i passed it on to a police that i knew but where he was buried had changed i said the hill that he was buried was sliding down and the ground flatened, by the passing of time.

Namaste
Old 22-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I remember seeing keith i cant remember his surename he was one of the MOORS MURDERERS,

Keith Bennett was the young boy he murdered and buried on the moors.

I met his poor mum some years ago when she was out on a street in Salford campaigning to keep his case alive. At first I couldn't relate to who she was or what the event was but then it came crashing through into my mind.

I'd long followed the case using newspaper reports - before we had the world wide web for instant info - and had always identified with her suffering. I don't live in the past, don't tend to remember that much, but I do remember her like it was yesterday. I feared she'd never learn where her boy was buried and various police digs revealed nothing.

I wonder, though, if after all that time there would be anything left to identify even if the exact spot was known? Killer Brady wouldn't help and even though later, much later, he said he would I still have doubts about his honesty at that point.

His mum eventually died without ever finding Keith's remains but, of course, she'll know what happened. It shouldn't now matter though but I still feel for her and all those years of torment she went through.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The only well known person that came to me was Freddy mecury I Liked his music but i didnt follow him, my husband was in south wales on a buisness trip i was home which we were selling at the time to move to a bigger house, the two kids were in bed and i was pregnant on my third the day i knew i was pregnant and the sex of the baby was the day freddy died,
With the stress of everything i was concerned about the baby i was sitting watching tv when freddy stood right in front of me.

Perhaps I was wrong, then, to question whether celebrities come to someone they have no connection with?

In the above case, though, there was a link-of-sorts through a husband fan and a need to reassure someone who was worrying about an unborn child. Whether it was the actual Freddie Mercury or just a spirit helper who used that guise we can't know but there was a specific purpose for that spirit visit.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
I have been gift on my life as a child they thought I was not liking head this so I should be locked away from lcft do you want a letter have friends by friend's husband because there's no good happens it doesn't look good because it's stupid sort of this
But others just call me a loser and a bitter Spaced ante just calling me a loser and a waste of space why for you can do 1000 times better
I am not right in the head I'm not normal even get told myself and your myself out of your home care but I was put off because so call friends and pay it put me off
Even if your home I lived I was told by spirit to go there and get into a bit more I put myself off because it's **** off even 2 years ago and let's slays and creep this type is lives I did not exist to work for me put me off
Then I went tonight but just chat for the first time and a lot and I kept going and going and going the philosophy of life then get a message until I don't realise a gift I am even by international mediums I'll get it I am and transmit radiance gift I am even from fuel home and ask me for messages funeral home is asking me for advice but I give up ok but don't ask my favourite numbers because I will never ever do that as well all of your numbers cuz it's wrong to your own self to put your numbers because spirit realise it's a greedy that is not me
I said my gift at buttons circles open circles hopefully my gif Mark has grounded I'm not laughing farmhouse loads of funny funny 11 things to do the classes when I'm with you

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔