Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 23-11-2021, 06:31 AM
Knower
How to protect ourself from negative sound energy?

Usually sounds do not carry any negative energy, but i noticed that when someone shouts with anger or even utters a hateful speech then their sound carries a negative energy that has a negative influence on listeners. When i hear such sounds, i start having negative thoughts or my mood dampens, or a slight headache appears in my head. i try to remain calm, positive, and peaceful but the negative energy always influences me. One solution i came up with was to put on earphones and play ambient sound in it which blocks outside noise, but this method is inefficient.
Please suggest me a solution that will allow me to remain unaffected by negative sound energy produced by others.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:47 AM
Knower
Anyone know anything?
Old 01-12-2021, 07:36 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry I really don't know how to do that, it is a survival mechanism too I think, imagine being in nature, forest and hearing an animal sounding angry, or human - it is an potential threat, I think we are meant to feel this threat, to then try to deal with it the best way. I am very easily effected by other people's feelings, anger. I have tried to imagine that I am safe no matter what, that I am even someone else that I am not, or to shield myself, but these are preparation but sometimes it can come as a surprise. One can try to block it out for a few seconds, take a deep breath where you almost feel yourself land at the bottom of yourself and at the same time then try to ground yourself and shield yourself. I can not say it works 100% for sure, but it can help. Often I can't feel what I am feeling myself or my own thoughts etc on matter - I have because of bad experiences in the past got to learn that "I am in danger", even if I am not. I think perhaps it is due to other people's experiences as well, if nothing ever bad happened to them as a result of someone screaming, then that's good and maybe they are not as afraid or as careful as someone else who has had that as a reality.
Old 11-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Master

I do not think you can. If someone is shouting, angry or nasty it makes you feel awful. Your mood changes. I think it happens to everyone. The only way not to let it affect you is not easy to do. It is difficult to do but possible. The more you think about it the worse you feel. I am still learning not to dwell on things, let things go and try not to think about it. When you are feeling lousy, try to think of happy things that you like doing that will get your mind off it. Then you start to feel better provided you do not think about it again.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Ascender

Try visualizing the shouter surrounded in pink energy and sending them love. The book by Joesph Weed "Wisdom of the Mystic Masters" talks about doing this. Another book by Alain Herriot "Supercharging Quantum-Touch" talks about doing a 12 color mediation to help raise the vibration of someone who's angry.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:49 AM
Pink energy - thanks Traveler and for the books. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If someone is shouting, angry or nasty it makes you feel awful. Your mood changes. I think it happens to everyone.
Well, gee, that doesn't happen to me.
I can stand in front of someone having some tantrum of sorts and be uneffected...even directed at me.
(And in front of others!)
Why?
Cuz I know it's their issue, their thing...it may or may not have anything to do with me.
Ex: I may have closed a door too hard and THAT was what a parent did right before they got scolded.
I can not help that they got triggered cuz they have not dealt with childhood traumas.
If I really did a wrong thing - of course, I will say sorry and try not to do 'that' again.
But their over-reaction does not enter me in any way.
(Used to, sure, before I understood all this.)

The use of ''someone makes me feel'' was shot down in maybe the first therapy session I ever had...''No one can 'make' you feel anything...no one can 'push your button'.''
We aren't robots, it was explained to me, with buttons...we are in charge of what what feel ..
and no one has that power over us...unless, of course we allow that.

It was the beginning of my growth as an adult taking charge of my life...
probably around 1995, not that long ago!!
It may have begun, tho, in 1980 when I first read and applied an Assertiveness training paperback book...
way before the words ''Co-dependent and Conflict-Resolution and Thought Behavioral Therapy'' were created.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-12-2021, 09:20 PM
Master

That is great that it does not affect you Miss Hepburn. A lot of times it does not affect me but there can be circumstances where it can affect me. If my sister in law is nasty to me it does affect me. It makes me feel awful. I do not see her any more so that is a relief. I do not have to put up with her nasty comments any more. If there are people arguing at some place and I do not know them then it does not affect me.
Old 13-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Knower
That's interesting Miss H. I'm just now learning to let go. I can see some progress. I think it's key to be able to do what you do. I still have to catch myself and just remember.. I'm standing on a rock that's spinning in the middle of the Universe
Old 13-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
That's interesting Miss H. I'm just now learning to let go.
Hi Bill, Checking the thread and realized I forgot a big piece..
''Ya just can't take things personally...it's always more about them than you.'' a Miss H quote

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2021, 12:54 AM
Knower
That I can agree with. People tend to lash out not at what you did. More times it's something that built up over time or someone else treated them poorly. I've been listening to a ton of Michael Singer. I think the hard part is to catch ones self and remember to not take it personal and let it go.