Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-06-2021, 10:24 PM
BunnyJen90

Question Why Do Some People Have So Much Energy

There is a question that's been on my mind for a very long time why are some people like me so full of energy while most people don't have as much energy. My doctor says I have adhd but I refuse to believe I'm mental and useless. Still why are some people so energetic.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:16 PM
Seeker

Hi Bunny Jen 90, you run lots of earth energy, you have a well developed 8th chakra that facilitates the earth energy that runs up through your central channel. Your connection with the earth and this existence is fuelled by what the earth has to offer...it's energy :) And of course you're not mental or useless :)
Old 26-06-2021, 10:59 AM
BunnyJen90

Thanks for your positive words. I really am starting to think lately I only doubt myself and my beliefs just so I can feel sorry for myself for some odd reason.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:10 AM
Administrator
Being ADHD does not make you mental and useless as you say, when i was younger i was full of Energy, i did'nt walk anywhere i used to run,
Now i have arthritis through my body plus Fibromyalgia,
and other things. im in to much pain to be Energetic,

I push myself to do things i may be slower but i get it done, walking through the woods is my thing i take in Nature and relax.

Namaste
Old 26-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Now i have arthritis through my body plus Fibromyalgia
Both could be linked to excess of purines in your body.
I can't find it now, but what actually convinced me to switch to a more vegetarian diet was reading Leadbeater (theosophical society), he describes in a book all the benefits of having a low purine diet.
And that's how I solved all my joints and tendons pains.

EDIT: maybe it was uric acid and it is that text (uric acid is produced when the body breaks purines)
https://www.anandgholap.net/Vegetari...ultism-CWL.htm
Old 26-06-2021, 02:33 PM
Knower

Are you talking about physically active type of energy?
I usually use raw physical activie energy to lower my energy...
Old 26-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Master
Some kids and adults too probably only have this or that label because they just can't sit all day or focus on one topic for too long. Nothing wrong with that, it's actually all a strength but you have to find the right climate to shine. You already are great, it's your environment and the people that aren't a match.

I'm not one for patience, meditative stuff, and being around people that think slowly. It's about finding the climate that is a fit.
Old 26-06-2021, 09:33 PM
BunnyJen90

Color

I'm really not sure how to describe this energy really. Sometimes I find it helps to release the energy physically which is why I'm currently taking boxing classes. And thanks for the kind words Altair. Perhaps the problem really is society and not me. Besides I see so much wrong with society and people that I find myself not wanting to be like others. Also I never really thought of myself as a great person. Growing up I've always seen this energy as a bad thing and often find myself wishing I had super powers instead (I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of super heroes). I get the feeling sometimes that this energy by itself is neither a good or bad thing just depends on how I use it. Still there are times I just want to feel sorry for myself and tell myself that this energy is a bad thing.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Knower

Next time a doctor tell's you that you have adhd. Tell them, you say that like it's a bad thing.

I had a therapist try to tell me I had adhd, one of her reasons was because she would talk about things "in her mind" was kind of out of order, to see if I had adhd.
To me I didn't see being able to keep track of a few simple different conversation's and going back and forth between them. As an attention deficit or something, instead the opposite...I wonder why most people can't do so.
I only see "adhd" as being bad is when being bored. I only have "attention defict" when someone bores me...and just stays on that wheel. I have to be careful when using to much physical energy due to my surgery.
I find landscaping to be fun to do. Get to be active and make the yard look all pretty in flowers in the process.
Energy with no good outlet can be a tad bee like. On bright side I never had a job that didn't like me working there, usually they try there best to keep me. When I was younger I would pull 2 shifts in a foundry/factory type work place a lot. They wouldn't let me do 3 shifts in a row... insurance policy blah blah blah.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I'm really not sure how to describe this energy really. Sometimes I find it helps to release the energy physically which is why I'm currently taking boxing classes. And thanks for the kind words Altair. Perhaps the problem really is society and not me.

There are all sorts of personalities and they have their own strengths and weaknesses, and thrive in certain places and positions. It is wrong that some people would say everyone needs to be super calm and inward looking, or everyone needing to be in charge or be very active. Unfortunately, you always get some people on all sides who believe their personality characteristics (introverted, extroverted, active, passive, people-oriented, analytical etc.) are superior and the golden standard. This is wrong and a lack of empathy that doesn't recognize differences.

I know people who have those labels (ADHD, but also autism) and they can be very good at what they're doing. The problems arise when other people don't understand them or put them in a work position where they can't shine. I know a girl at work who's autistic and she's super good analysing and structuring things. Some like to be in control and have autonomy and they are natural leaders and very efficient. Of course, one does well to be aware of weaknesses. The same applies to those that seek harmony and peace in all things, which sounds good, but they are prone to avoid conflict and then don't engage or can't handle feedback.

Different people, different strengths..