Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
The problem for me and strong opinions is that as soon as I state my opinion, it seems to change again or I get bored with myself LOL.

yeah i have the same problem, can't stick to the same concept long enough to make a coherent argument about it lol. Everyone else seems so solid in comparison!
Old 02-09-2021, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Sure! Permission to babble!

You are brave going into the strong opinions area haha.

The problem for me and strong opinions is that as soon as I state my opinion, it seems to change again or I get bored with myself LOL.

There was no "poofff" moment for me in regards to my self awareness journey besides my own suffering haha. My suffering became so much that I started to look for a better way of feeling.

I am not sure if I am very spiritual, however? I basically just experience life.
I am in the same boat as you. I've learned to believe being "spiritual" is so very personal you really can't write a manual on it. Since we're all individuals with different experiences and backgrounds how can a person write a manual on it. What's wrong with simply being the best person you know how to be?
That actually plays into the strong opinion section. I actually realized today, opinions are like bellybuttons, everybody has one. Sometimes you just have to let it out. Your opinion doesn't have to change but sometimes it's good to get insite from and opposite. I love diversity it keeps us fresh and our brains moving. Here's another saying I like. "You can learn a lot from a ship of fools." Maybe that lesson won't be obvious, maybe it runs deeper maybe it will take me in a direction never expected.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:53 AM
Master

Yeah, I know what you mean in regards to opinions. I feel as though I used to be so good at trying to understand another person's perspective that I forgot that I could still have my own as well! It was probably, actually enmeshment for me, rather then true understanding haha.

If there are almost 8 billion people on this planet, then there are almost 8 billion different perspectives too!

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen" haha.

That song has been stuck in my head lately! Really, nobody knows but me so far as my own perspective, I can explain it, I can share it and some people might resonate and understand, maybe even offer me some awareness of their own that I might be blind too and yet, I am still the only person who really KNOWS, you know?
Old 05-09-2021, 01:58 AM
Master

Here are some of the lyrics if you want to read them:

I replace the religious names (Jesus and He) with "me" - or some sort of sense of my all knowing self, I guess. I use "me" because it helps me to build trust in myself and gives me a sense of empowerment and self understanding which I was unable to get through religion. I acknowledge that both phrases could be very useful for the right situation.

Song by - Mahalia Jackson - "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen"

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but He (me) knows my sorrow
Yes, nobody knows the trouble I've seen
But glory, Hallelujah
Old 07-09-2021, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Here are some of the lyrics if you want to read them:

I replace the religious names (Jesus and He) with "me" - or some sort of sense of my all knowing self, I guess. I use "me" because it helps me to build trust in myself.

Song by - Mahalia Jackson - "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen"

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows but He (me) knows my sorrow
Yes, nobody knows the trouble I've seen
But glory, Hallelujah
. I do things like that often, it really helps me to understand whats being said. Here's a song I always found to be inspirational. By the white stripes "little acorns" just to be warned, it gets loud about half way through. https://youtu.be/oOS00ttAblQ
Old 13-09-2021, 02:05 AM
Master

Why did it take me so long to get around to listening to this song? Love the white stripes!

Just went trough a divorce and lost all my money and my job hahaha... relatable!
Old 14-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Why did it take me so long to get around to listening to this song? Love the white stripes!

Just went trough a divorce and lost all my money and my job hahaha... relatable!
The white stripes are great! Do you listen to Jack White? https://youtu.be/31BTB689W3s I love music of all types that's where I find a lot of my inspiration and guidance.
Old 30-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Master

Ahhh, thanks for that. That was fun

Now I also know who peforms this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iErNRBTPbEc
Old 05-10-2021, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Ahhh, thanks for that. That was fun

Now I also know who peforms this song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iErNRBTPbEc
Great song!! He knows how to make music.
Old 28-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Master
I thought I would blow the dust off this thread.