Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Elfin

But we all DO go back in time ... ( Depending on where you live).. Once a year , when we "fiddle" with the clocks , we go back an hour in time.....
Old 10-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
But we all DO go back in time ... ( Depending on where you live)..
Once a year , when we "fiddle" with the clocks , we go back an hour in time.....
that was funny!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
that was funny!
....LOL.. ..... But so true...and granted , it's only an hour but it doesn't half mess with my head !!! Proof that we should "leave it alone" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heehee
Old 15-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Just Tim

No way. Things turn out just fine in the end. Plus, you never know what may happen in the future.
Old 17-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Master
absolutely I'd go back in time to the late 1960s and early and late 1970s era my personal favorite decades. I love the culture, music, fashion, and just to be able to witness the great musical influences would be awesome.
Old 23-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are things that I would like to go back in time and change but then too I would not be whom I am now. So you have to really stop and think about that. What would you effect or erase maybe even you would be removed.

We learn from the mistakes of the past so that we do not repeat them in the future.

While yes there are things to change I too think that I am better of in the now with the past I had.

Lynn
Old 24-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Madamedude

Personally I wouldn't change anything, it happened, it's okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There are things that I would like to go back in time and change but then too I would not be whom I am now.
That, exactly. If anyone feels their past is not who they are anymore, then anyone can do a little work on self in the present, to not manifest again the same things in the future. Actually, when you observe people, you can easily see that the ones that can't let their eyes off the past are afraid of the future being set in stone. When people can't look away from the future, it's because to them it's gonna be all doom and gloom while the past was glorious. Neither past nor future are refuges.

When people get there, they also realize that things went the way they did, and that's what brought them to "make things better". Thus, changing the past is no longer a necessity, since one also realizes that the future is not set in stone. Their past becomes the teacher of their future, and they merge to form their present.

It's just a little work.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Master
Ima jumper or have jumped 20 times in my third reincarnation I start to know the secrets of time and the dissolving affect...my future self could be more of use..I’d want to change time. I would push me off a cliff for not reincarnation properly...that’s all I would change.. but I know I did everything correct to enter a correct avartar... I can’t wait to know thoughts secrets...until then I’m landed with keeping secret I’m a jumper..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-11-2021, 06:16 AM
Dude111

I would goto the 70s. A much better time!!
Old 11-04-2022, 03:45 AM
Bambo

I would goto the 1970s and get 1000 dollars worth of plain m&ms!! (They changed them to skim milk (From reg) in 2000 and do not taste good now)

I would also get alot of other stuff I cant anymore...

My favourite mac and cheese: MACARONI AND CHEDDER (Golden Grain)

https://news.google.com/newspapers?i...6003,47 70606

Very sad.............