Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2024, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Angels/God/Spirit really can't do anything to the state of the world?

I'm so angry again.

All the wars around...innocent civilians suffering and dying. Why can't people just live happily in peace if they want to?

I have begged and prayed for peace. I have asked questions from angels. I don't get explanations, just short answers that don't answer my questions.

Last night I asked again when will Ukraine win the war and a fed up male voice said: "You should already start doing things in your life."
Like what does it help with my question?!! Why don't they get that I can't do anything in this kind of world where bad and horrible things can happen to anyone, especially the most innocent people. I don't have the will to do things anymore. I don't even know what I should or want to do. I've seen this world and I don't like it. I hate it.

If you can connect to angels or spirit guides and get proper answers to your questions, can you please ask their opinion about the state of Ukraine? What will happen, will they win the war? I'd be grateful if someone could do this for me?

I asked for my psychic friend if she could ask but she said she's not interested. How can someone not be interested?!?
Old 14-04-2024, 08:36 AM
Administrator
Angels and guides are nothing to do with wars and to ask them questions as to who will win is out of order,
War is started by man it is man who is responsible for it,
Angels are always around they offer support and help us when it is needed,

Guides are there to help on our spiritual paths.
You say you asked your friend who is psychic to get an answer, the Truth is not they cant be bothered. not that they don't care a psychic reads the Energy around a person,

It would be a better world is people could live in peace and Harmony with each other and have respect for the Earth but whilst you have little men who think they own the world it is not going to happen

Namaste
Old 14-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Master

The world can be, and is , very cruel at times.
And mostly we all feel the pain and the despair, and feel useless to do anything..

But I've got to agree with Native on this .
Angels and guides are powerless to stop earthly issues .
In fact even God turned round and told Adam and eve to go forth if that was their wish but he would not intervene .
Old 14-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Syringa - you have a good heart. :)
I agree with Native spirit.
PS an angel or guide can be shouting ,"Don't do that!!!"
But if you are not attuned or listening...of course a person will do what
their foolish thoughts, ego, desires urge them to do.
ONE person, even, will go ahead and drop bombs on 100s of peaceful people or
buy that house that angels and guides are urging Not To!
My take.
A mother can SCREAM - ''Don't chase that ball across the street!''...and the kid still does!

I honor and thank my guides, angels and God all the time ... and listen to them!!! (Except when they say, "Do NOT have that 2nd piece of cake.")
Just sayin..gotta listen to that so-called 'small inner voice'. And I vote for those that I think also are listening to it.

Now, God not doing anything is a whole discussion....understanding the Mind of God, the Heart of God,
the intentions of God, knowing God...helps.
His thoughts are not our thoughts it says somewhere.

Found it :
''For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.''
In Isaiah 55

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringa
Last night I asked again when will Ukraine win the war and a fed up male voice said:
"You should already start doing things in your life."
I 'started doing things in my life' and was surprised of some of the answers I have been given.
It is one thing to be given an answer but in my case, going back and looking at news articles to see how things came about now makes better sense for me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 14-04-2024, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I 'started doing things in my life' and was surprised of some of the answers I have been given.
It is one thing to be given an answer but in my case, going back and looking at news articles to see how things came about now makes better sense for me.
You got it @BigJohn, for I too was told and I am told similar things, again and again and again, I must confess, I am too stubborn and keep asking endlessly.
Old 18-04-2024, 05:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
I'm so angry again.
All the wars around...innocent civilians suffering and dying. Why can't people just live happily in peace if they want to?
Last night I asked again when will Ukraine win the war and a fed up male voice said: "You should already start doing things in your life."
Curious, you want the world to be at peace but you are asking the angels when Ukraine will win the war?

Perhaps it is better to ask the angels when humanity at large will stop conquering and warring? There will be no peace on Earth when one group believes it is better and more superior than all others.

The angels answered you question well. Start doing things in your life that aligns with love and compassion if you haven't yet, or do more if you have.

When more and more people in unity choose love and compassion, then wars will no longer be widely supported as before.

Interesting fact, this beautiful planet is alive and works in coordination with our thoughts. Gaia aka Mother Nature responds to support our thoughts and intentions.

Evil can not exist where there is unity of love and compassion.

Counter wars with love and compassion, and not with anger, hatred, and judgement which will only add more fuel to evil that is low consciousness energy.

Love and compassion are not just simply human emotions. Rather they are two of the most powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energies and more.
Old 18-04-2024, 05:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Found it :
''For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.''
In Isaiah 55
God sees the big whole picture, we don't yet by design while in the human form.

In actuality, it is more like we purposely have very limited access to our own vast personal library of Earthly and cosmic wisdom, knowledge, and truths that are stored as multi-dimensional quantum energies in the large "junk" part of every one of the hundreds of trillions of DNA in our own body.

When we are not in the human form all the human restrictions are lifted, and we see what God sees.

Truly an amazing but extremely challenging and very long term human adventure of finding ourselves that we bravely and passionately "jumped in line" for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

That is, could we go from being "disconnected" from God to start and then work our way to return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God by choosing to have unconditional love over our ego.

What will we choose and how will we behave given free will to freely choose, and then left alone with minimal divine intervention and "disconnected" from God to start off for fair free will.

We are much more than just tiny human bodies.

We are not here randomly or by accident.

We are here with divine purpose that is part of a much bigger and grander divine plan that will impact new creations to come.

God and us are not separate. A piece of God is within us all that is pure love, waiting patiently for each of us to uncover at our own personal pace or not courtesy of free will.

Hard part is that pure love is cloaked by our ego that serves to keep us out of danger and to stay alive to have our human adventure here in this very unfamiliar part of reality by instilling in us fear, worry, selfishness, hoarding, conquering, hierarchy, and supremacy.

Such a challenging adventure, and that is just the way we wanted it because an easy adventure is not fun.

And what we do here on Earth as humans living life and making choices we had done similar on other young planets. We just don't remember by design.
Old 18-04-2024, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for the answers!

I haven't tried to connect angels/guides after I started this thread. But last night I prayed. I told archangel Michael in a prayer that i wish this madness in the world would stop. I didn't ask anything this time, except I asked if there's still any message he would like to tell me.

He gave me a message in a way that I sometimes get messages: when the alarm clock rings, I wake up and turn it down - then I still close my eyes and see writing in my mind. The text goes fast by so it's easy to forget right away.

So this time I saw writing that was black text on white background but there also was a short sentence written in blue, separated from the other text, as if it was high-lightened for me to remember. It said: Deleted!

Then I remembered that the writing was something about 'doing things' again. That if there are important things for me, I should go and do something for them. But of course I'm not going to *Deleted! or anything, I'm not sure if that was humor or what...

I still have a feeling that even this message had a frustrated vibe, like they are tired of me. And I'm tired of them not telling me my purpose of existing in this time. I can't imagine myself doing anything to stop the wars in the world. And they know it, that I *Deleted!*
Old 18-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Thank you all for the answers!

So this time I saw writing that was black text on white background but there also was a short sentence written in blue, separated from the other text, as if it was high-lightened for me to remember. It said: Deleted!
Oops some words are deleted, I dont know how to say the same things with other words I try to put it simply: Ae Michael told me (in the writing I saw) to *Deleted!. I don't think he meant it because he knows I won't do such things. But he meant that I should do something to the things that matter to me.