Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Experiencer

Advice needed.

I belive Jesus died for my sin's and rose again, am I saved or do I have to say a prayer?
Old 05-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Master

In order to be saved you must acknowledge your sins and your need of salvation and put your faith in Jesus. You can do this inwardly in your mind or you can express it by praying. The important thing isn't whether or not you say a prayer but whether there is an inward change in your heart. Here are more detailed explanations of what is involved.

http://www.backtothebible.org/Indexes/index.php?option=com_mosforms&Itemid=180

http://carm.org/answers-for-seekers

I will be praying for you that God will help you to understand more clearly how to be saved.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Occultist

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

"John 3:16"But God loved you so much He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, to bear your sin and die in your place. “ . . . He hath made Him [Jesus, Who knew no sin] to be sin for us . . . that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him”

So you must confess your sins and repent and know jesus as your savior.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Mary Baker

IMO, This is not primarily an act or some ritual but purely spiritual . The change must occur in the spirit. Confessing sin is merely to accept in your spirit that you have been in error and to let The Lord change your heart. When this occurs I think a public confession will naturally follow.

In my own case, the Holy Spirit made me aware that I was spiritually "diseased" and with my spiritual acceptance The Lord healed this diseased condition by changing my heart to one that loved.

Love is the foundation. We are meant to love God with our whole being and to love our fellow man as we love ourselves, including those we may consider as "enemies".

From my spiritual experience I am convinced that salvation is accomplished by God alone, we can do nothing other than accept it.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:50 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I belive Jesus died for my sin's and rose again, am I saved or do I have to say a prayer?

For God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son, who revealed himself to us through his earthly servant and host body, "Jesus of Nazareth" who he filled with his spirit, which descended upon him in the form of a dove as he rose from the baptismal waters.

By the miracles that he worked through his obedient servant, and the words that he spoke through the man that he had chose from among the people and sent to speak in his name, He revealed to us his perfect nature and his divine power, and through the death and resurrection of his obedient servant, He revealed his eternal existence.

We all share in the universal body, by which elements our own bodies are created, and we all share the universal life force=soul, the divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe, which animates all the life forms that the Logos God has become, for all things including the universal body of which we are but evolving components of, came into existence through Him, by Him, and for Him.

All spirit=information that is taken in through the senses of the bodies that He has become, are imprinted within the universal Soul, when your body, skin, hair, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter and all, is returned to the universal elements, all that remains, is the spirit=information that was taken in through the senses of that body which the Logos has become, but He can separate from His immortal soul, the spirit=information that is undesirable to Him.

The Holy scriptures reveal that the spirit that has developed within the bodies of cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice magic and those who worship idols etc, will be separated from the righteous spirit and removed from the immortal and eternal Soul, and will die the second death, which is that of the spirit that had developed within the already dead body.

So I would say, if you continue to live as one of they who are condemned to destruction, then it matters not if you pray or do not pray.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Master
God Bless You

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

Of course you are candy.

Scripture says, along these lines,

"The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

For such reason many churches offer to the public what is referred to an, "alter call". Which I responded to as a teen, in my hometown church, after believing, and after reading the Gospel.

http://kingjbible.com/romans/10.htm

Neither, candy, could you believe if it was'nt for the Holy Spirit's guidance and inspiriation, and because you were known from before the foundation of the world within time and space, and predestined to believe.

The atoning work of the shed blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God, eradicates even the shortcomings and errors in your future. Hopefully, you will seek the Lord's will in all you do.
St. Paul stated that we ought to discern the Lords will and work out our salvation with fear and tembling. This denotes the serious of the situation concerning our established salvation. It doesn't refer to the possibility of losing it. It is an eternal work, apart from time and space.

Let me add, that saved means rescued, as by another. And, that Grace means, "Unmerited Favor".
It is borne of a love that can only be understood fully, when we transcend and pass from this temporary and fallen world.

God Bless you!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-07-2012, 05:20 AM
S-word

If you confess that Jesus our brother, is Lord to the glory of our saviour, who is our Father and the Father of Jesus our brother, who has been chosen as our King and high priest, and if you believe in the words that Jesus was commanded to speak, then you will Live as our indwelling evolving ancestral Father wishes you to live, and in so doing, you will have eternal life.

But although your name was recorded in the books that were written before the beginning of this cycle of universal activity, in which every thing that you do in this world has been recorded by He, who is the OMEGA, the end result of this period of universal activity, which books will be opened on the day of Judgement: no person on this earth can possibly know if you were predestined to believe, or if you are one of those, whose names have not been recorded in the Book of the living and who are destined to die the second death.

Only if you believe in HIM who sent Jesus to speak in His name, and obey your indwelling ancestral spirit, will you have life.

Know yourself, and be true to who you are, then and only then, will you be known.

If you must pray, then pray to He, who Jesus said was the one and the only one to whom we should pray, to our Father who sits in the throne of Godhead to the body of the Most High in the creation, beside who, sits our brother Jesus, who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites all who are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world as he did, to sit beside him in our Father's throne of Godhead to the creation visible and invisible, from where they shall judge even the heavenly angels.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Master
Needless to say....

Needless to say, candy, that apart from various rhetoric, apparently you are, a believer.

All of our actions in life, whle it is established that we are not perfect and may make mistakes, are based on what we believe, and according to our faith.
Hanging, or congregating with others of like faith will strangthen you. Seek them out.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-07-2012, 11:07 PM
S-word

Candy, no one at this point in time can be clasified as Good or perfect, in fact, when a rich man dared to call Jesus "GOOD," he was dressed down by our brother Jesus, who said to him, "Why do you call me Good? There is but one who is good and that one is God alone.

You may put on a false facade and pretend to be who you are not, just as the hypocrites were want to do in the days of Jesus, who said of them that the were like bowls that were clean on the outside, but filthy within.

The "Son of Man," who is the spirit who is currently developing within the great androgynous body of mankind, and who is to inherit the throne of Godhead to the creation, gains all the wisdom, knowledge and insight, needed by the heir to the throne of Godhead to the Creation visible and invisible, from all the pain and suffering that is endured by the body in which he is developing, which pain and suffering is caused by the sins and mistakes that are made by that body.

To disobey the commands of our indwelling evolving ancestral spirit, and condemn the commands of the, "Not as yet perfected indwelling Spirit," who is judged to be righteous when he is born into the kingdom of God with the death of the physical body in which he develops, is to condemn "Who You Are."

I’ve left them in the desert, on the beach and in the snow
On the mountain tops, the river beds, in fact everywhere I go
Tiny footprints, indentations to mark the pathways that I’ve trod
And yet they vanish from the sight all, except the piercing eyes of God

And he’s always been inside me, since the day I ceased to crawl
He watched me take my first small step, saw me stumble, he saw me fall
Life lets me make me own mistakes, and how many have I made
But thank the Lord I’ve learnt from them, that’s how life's game is played

The life I’ve lived, the guilt, the shame, but I wouldn’t change a dot
Cos it’s made me who I am today, and to me that means a lot
I’ll never be an Einstein, a Rembrandt or Kyaam
But I’ve gained a greater inner peace, and I’m content with who I am

Undoubtedly I’ll fall again, mistakes will knock me off my feet
But they’ll be new encounters mate, past sins I’ll not repeat
For I store the memory of my crimes, like others store their gold
And my treasure house keeps growing as my future life unfolds.... By S-word
__________________________________________________ ____________

So now my friend, come soar with me
To the outer limits of reality.
This universe though wide it seems
Is but the shadow of our dreams.
We are nought but knowledge in these tents
refined through pain and punishment
We're the hive of man, and neath his Rod
We are one, we're the Son of God.
The past, the present, the future is he,
He was, He is, and He will be:
And heaven is, but a point in time,
To where the spirit in man must climb,
Eventually, when He's there at last
And stands and gazes at His past
And take the throne prepared in heaven,
Then all His past will be forgiven.
I am, Who I Am, the die is cast,
for I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day,
determines His future in every way.
If my past were changed,
Then who would I be?
One thing is certain, I wouldn't be ME..... By S-word

If you are true to He, who has evolved to become "Who You Are" today, in His ascent to the throne of Godhead, you will have eternal life. But if you condemn "Who You Are" as so many others do, your wish will be answered and who you are, will not inherit eternal life.

For I tell you now that you can lie
There is a time to steal
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill
There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath Day
No one who understand the Lord
Would teach another way.
For the spirit judges NOT on what you do
The heart and soul of man He searches through
It's the REASON why the deeds of man are done,
this is what the Lord God judges on.

Whatever you do, do it out of Love. You may lie to save someone from the attack of brutal men, You may kill in defence of your own life, the life of your family and friends, or for the life of your nation.

To obey the black and white of the written law, is to die. If, out of fear for your own soul, you refuse to lie in order to save a friend who is threatened by brutal men, you will lose your soul.

If killing wicked men who are attacking your family and friends is the only way to stop them, and you have the means by which to stop them, but out of fear of losing your own soul, you stand by and watch as your family and friends are murdered, you WILL LOSE your soul etc.

I will never believe the satanic words of they who would tell me to pretend to be, "Who I Am Not."

For I am who I am and may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am, who I am, day and night
I am not "Who I Was," nor "Who I Will Be."
For "WHO I AM," is the name that My God gave to me.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Master
You do take a scenic route, S-.