Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-02-2024, 03:19 PM
Master
UK Big Church Festival on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rHxFnKvFnLnmYwHS/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Master
So, not sleeping best ever last night, makes one determined - had a word on a random UK church post today, not in my groups - so many laughing comments... I said you laughing people, your Spirit Guides must be so ashamed, I became psychic after a NDE - and Spirit Guides exist... They're never discussed in many churches though?? And that 'all people' can get spiritual guidance when the mind is clear / gut feeling, as we here all know.

Had a reply off a laughing boy - I don't have Spirit Guides, I'm not psychic, I'm normal - bet he'll remember my words though...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Master

Now that you mention it one-light. Spirit guides are often called guardian angels and I believe angels are a frequent topic?
Old 21-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Master
Well I've met many Guides personally WhiteWarrior, pretty they were/are and my Higher Self - not seen my Angel's personally, but been aware of them 'Angel Sparkles' in my mind nearly ten years now, and lowered to the floor gently once falling off the bike covid days - and if people believe they're the same 'free choice' - separate beings IMO...

Old 21-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Master

....and I just coughed coffee. Here's an article from Norway's cultural department TODAY. Or rather, the translation.
https://www-regjeringen-no.translate.goog/no/aktuelt/nasjonalt-loft-for-kyrkjebygg/id3026219/?_x_tr_sl=no&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=no&_x_tr_pto=wap p

- Today marks the start of a national push to take care of our cultural heritage. The conservation strategy is the start of a historic investment and a historic collaboration. The government will ensure that in the next 20-30 years we will spend up to NOK 500 million annually to restore church buildings, says Minister for Children and Families Kjersti Toppe (Sp).
Old 21-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Well I've met many Guides personally WhiteWarrior, pretty they were/are and my Higher Self - not seen my Angel's personally, but been aware of them 'Angel Sparkles' in my mind nearly ten years now, and lowered to the floor gently once falling off the bike covid days - and if people believe they're the same 'free choice' - separate beings IMO...

I meant, does the churches speak of angels? Are they mentioned in sermons, discussions?
Old 21-02-2024, 12:34 PM
Master
I see what you're saying - on church groups or in my church I never hear church people saying we all have a personal Angel assigned to us - or Guides.

Old 21-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
....The government will ensure that in the next 20-30 years we will spend up to NOK 500 million annually to restore church buildings, says Minister for Children and Families Kjersti Toppe (Sp).
That's interesting - you have hope for churches there in Norway - nicely refurbed churches, people will come... i've been putting the postal address to this powerful forum Christianity page on so many UK church groups that keep coming up on FB timeline...

Old 21-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
That's interesting - you have hope for churches there in Norway - nicely refurbed churches, people will come...
I'm listening to the government presentation/hearing of it now. Norwegian only or I'd link it.

It is a mindboggling project by Norwegian standards. Something like a billion dollars will be allocated to this in all. State and churches will cooperate. State will throw all its skill resources into this on all government levels, and ALL the churches can apply for help and funds. The medieval ones, the reformation period ones, the newer and even the modern ones. The goal is not just to restore the churches but also to rejuvenate the activities in them. I expect all the parties except the minor neocommunist faction to support this project.

I am joyous, but also humbled. It looks like I am getting EVERYTHING I wished for in this area. I can't wait to see how it will affect the church buildings in my area. It will probably take several years before the first hammer is lifted, there is a lot of paperwork and meetings and priorities ahead, but now I feel hope. A lot more hope than I felt, say.... yesterday?
Old 21-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Master

A little tidbit from the hearing I am listening to. Sounds like there is a new branch coming in the technical high school system, next year. 'Church maintenance and restoration'. I'm starting to feel exuberant, here...