Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-11-2014, 10:26 PM
yumi14

2 plane crashes then an open airbus in space

I've had plane crash dreams before. They are usually very vivid when they happen.

Anyway, last night while sleeping, I dreamt of two plane crashes.

The first one was witnessed by me. I was the first to spot the smoke coming from the plane. I pointed upward to those around me, then the plane violently plunged to earth in flames. Before the plane crashed, I covered the eyes of a small child so he wouldn't see it.

Then the dream switched to me being in another plane. It was flying straight down and I wasn't in my seat. I was holding onto a ledge and suspended like that in the middle of the isle.

That plane crashed, but I was immediately transported to an open airbus high above earth before the impact of the plane was felt. I remember wondering how everyone on the space airbus was able to survive without oxygen. There were no windows or anything. We just floated in space until we arrived at some destination where we were then safe.

Very weird dream.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Ascender

Your thread caught my attention as I will be boarding an Airbus, but it is operated by one of the world's safest airlines, so I should be fine. But I am curious about your dream.

Did you experience any emotions or did you receive any thoughts while the planes crashed. What aircraft were you transferred to? An "open" Airbus or air bus?
Old 11-11-2014, 11:40 PM
yumi14

The first plane looked like it was a southwest airlines flight. I remember seeing the red part of the plane.

I'm not sure what kind of plane I was in when the dream shifted to me being in the plane heading straight down and me being suspended in the middle of the isle while desperately hanging on to a ledge of some sort.

The space air bus was not like any modern day plane. It had no roof or windows. We sat in seats and were traveling high above earth in space. There was no need for space suits or oxygen.

When the first plane was smoking and I realized it was going to crash, it seemed familiar to me for some reason. I was shocked that it was happening and didn't want that child near me to see it actually crash,so I covered his eyes.

The feelings when I was in the plane crashing was just sheer terror. I knew we wouldn't make it.

The feelings in the space air bus was peaceful. Nobody was scared, yet we were all curious as to the destination.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:45 PM
yumi14

Have a safe trip, BTW. Don't let my dream scare you. I've had plane crash dreams before. They are rare, but I do have them from time to time.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Ascender

Thanks! I will be fine ~~~ my spirit friends said to me, "don't think rubbish thoughts. Your plane will not fall off the sky. Every plane can crash but yours won't crash." ^_^!

I wonder if you are experiencing déjà vu in your dream. Past life experience? Or you picked up someone else's experience by your psyche? Individual psyche is connected to group psyche, said Seth and Jung.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:54 AM
yumi14

In my dream while watching the plane crashing, I remember thinking to myself "not again".

I don't know if it was a deja vu thing or not. Had I simply woken up and then thought not again, I might have thought about the other times I've dreamt of plane crashes and tossed it off as happening again. Because I thought not again within the dream itself, it does kinda make me wonder why would I have that specific thought within the dream.
Glad your guides told you you will be OK :).
Old 12-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
In my dream while watching the plane crashing, I remember thinking to myself "not again".

I don't know if it was a deja vu thing or not. Had I simply woken up and then thought not again, I might have thought about the other times I've dreamt of plane crashes and tossed it off as happening again. Because I thought not again within the dream itself, it does kinda make me wonder why would I have that specific thought within the dream.
Glad your guides told you you will be OK :).

I am not sure if it is something that you have to work through or what. Does it affect your life in any way (when you are not dreaming)?

If it has no effect on you now, then maybe you don't need to worry about it.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:59 AM
yumi14

I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Suspended
The end of the old. Old feelings and ways. New found freedom. Feeling at peace now. The child means the new and a new way of seeing. You protected the child from the old ways of seeing. They all crashed now. New destinations now await you, enjoy. Your view of life is unlimited now.
Old 14-11-2014, 09:19 PM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
The end of the old. Old feelings and ways. New found freedom. Feeling at peace now. The child means the new and a new way of seeing. You protected the child from the old ways of seeing. They all crashed now. New destinations now await you, enjoy. Your view of life is unlimited now.

Thank you