Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
This reminds me of the chicken or egg question.

No chicken & egg conundrum

If Adam didn't have a ' Sinful Nature ' he wouldn't have Sinned, poor Adam created with a sinful nature through no fault of His own them blamed for eternity....
Old 30-10-2020, 05:24 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No chicken & egg conundrum

If Adam didn't have a ' Sinful Nature ' he wouldn't have Sinned, poor Adam created with a sinful nature through no fault of His own them blamed for eternity....

All this stuff that I probably will never settle within myself
and really does not effect my state of being, I usually
just put it on the shelf.

I figure it will be revealed at a later point or it won't.

I can just see in my own life, I chose to miss the mark (Sin)
out of fear and that option was available to me.

Then I discovered Love of a unconditional nature.
Today I choose Love and choose to learn of it's ways.
Which I still miss the mark, but I'm still in kindergarten
when it comes to Love
Old 31-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
It's not obvious to me as I don't believe in ' The Fall ' but.... why did ' God ' give them a sinful nature in the first place ?

They say ' Sin ' originated after the naughty A&E antics but they must have had a ' Sinful Nature ' already so it couldn't have originated after them it must have existed previously

Sky, your really not paying attention, so why keep asking me?
What is written scripture occurred. What we have recorded involving evolution occurred.
Time has no real meaning in the greater reality and truth.
Regarding this pandemic? Prophesy speaks of 1/3 of mankind succumbing possibly.
But that's right, you don't believe that either, or the Bible too!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Sky, your really not paying attention, so why keep asking me?
What is written scripture occurred. What we have recorded involving evolution occurred.
Time has no real meaning in the greater reality and truth.
Regarding this pandemic? Prophesy speaks of 1/3 of mankind succumbing possibly.
But that's right, you don't believe that either, or the Bible too!

' Sky, your really not paying attention '

Morph forgive me for I don't know what I do

' What is written in scripture occured '

Well that requires ' Blind Faith ' which I personally don't have.

' Regarding this pandemic '

Cause and effect Morph nothing else. Throughout History there have been Pandemics and I presume there will be many more it has nothing to do with biblical prophecy.

I do feel for poor Adam though, blamed for something He didn't do, bless Him
Old 02-11-2020, 01:33 AM
PureEvil760

You don't have to believe anything because God is real. Just like you don't have to believe air or water is real, it exists and nothing you can believe will change what it is. And everything that you do believe is pointless because belief itself implies that you do not know and you're making up fiction. But you can know truly, as long as you put all your belief into belief you will not know truly.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Master
After a lifetime studying and doing spiritual practices I understand the following which may help you, I will tal;k about Jesus as he seems to work for you.

1) What Jesus actually is and what the various churches believe and say about him are two mutually exclusive things.
2) Establish a personal relationship with Jesus, talk to him, trust him, pray to him, meditate on him and enjoy the relationship and you will move quickly - spiritually speaking. He is what is known as an Avatar and is a perfect focus for your spiritual efforts, indeed that is his role.
3) Ignore dogma and thoughts of hell or Satan or demons, they aren`t helpful, when you do things wrong, accept that its you, or more accurately your ego, so work on yourself to mend the error. Its also ok, non of us are finished items, we are all works in progress so give yourself some leeway.

4) If you find working spiritually alone to be lonely, and many do- most do. Then check out a few churches and find one that feels right, Just understand that churches are ran by people and ALL people are fallible, so listen, pray enjoy, but if anything your told to accept feels really wrong when you analyse it, then ignore it because it probably is. Just use the place to merge ever closer to the divine.
5) Do not ever feel you have to convert other people to your truth, if they are ready they will talk to you if not it doesnt matter. Some of my best friends are wonderful people who are not interested in spirituality, so I never discuss spirituality with them, as it is of no interest to them. And that is fine, we still have wonderful friendships. They are also simmering souls of the divine, they are just not yet ready to burst into flames and may not be for several lives.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:49 PM
peteyzen - Excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Recently, I have come across videos that say, psychics, loa and the entire idea of spiritual practice is all demonic. Of course, this scares the **** outta me! I guess I just got curious and fell down the rabbit hole with such videos.

Everyone will give their own interpretation to such phenomena. I consider all options. I think some people are/could be experiencing dangerous being from beyond the observable universe, some could experience beneficial beings, yet others could be talking to themselves (schizophrenia). It is likely a complicated picture, requiring discrimination. Those on inadequate diets and poor lifestyle seem very prone to it too, giving weight to it being hallucination in their case.

As for Doreen Virtue. She married a Christian and went to a more hardline path. Now everything that doesn't align will be demons. It can be argued that her New Age path was hardline too, in its frivolous hippie-esque view of spirituality. That can turn relativist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Another question I have is, why do so many people report having ndes that involve hell? A lot of psychics and spiritual people don't believe in hell, but if so, then why are there so many people with near death experiences that report hell? Is hell really just a place of our own energy at the time of death. (hence, do we create it through manifestation?) I'm just really scared.

Most NDE accounts I've come across were positive, some negative. I think the negative experiences could have a higher number then what I've counted because they could go under the radar. Who wants to share such a horrible experience with an interviewer? It's different from the very positive experiences, which people are more determined to share.

But you have read differently, which I find interesting. I suspect in both our cases it is the sources that could be biased, whom collect and welcome certain experiences.

Old 09-11-2020, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
' Sky, your really not paying attention '

Morph forgive me for I don't know what I do

' What is written in scripture occured '

Well that requires ' Blind Faith ' which I personally don't have.

' Regarding this pandemic '

Cause and effect Morph nothing else. Throughout History there have been Pandemics and I presume there will be many more it has nothing to do with biblical prophecy.

I do feel for poor Adam though, blamed for something He didn't do, bless Him

Yes sky, many or all these things have happened.
It's the timing sky.

A day and age where all things we are hearing, happening at once.
The pandemic is global.

You are wearing a mask I hope.

Regarding "psychics". I've heard preachers teaching it's like leftover phenomena in us from the original creation.
Again, if Adam was the in between or mediator between God and the physical earth, as was Christ, we can hardly imagine what it was like.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein