Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2024, 05:37 AM
Master

Baile #post 18.
Hi.. I fully respect and understand what you are saying.
And as I said to the author I found his post a little confusing , so can I please explain why ?
His post was about Love. The first part of his post, all fine.
But then the focus was on Twin Flame Love and the tone changed to dare I say anger or even bitterness
and so it seemed as though far from talking
about "freedom" ( in any capacity ) he seemed
more intent on spitting out how "fake" and
"demonic" this kind of love is.... When actually the
opposite is true.
He appears to even challenge the universe .
Reading between the lines it would seem to me that he met someone that he developed feelings for and was let down badly .

Meeting a twin flame for real ( and trust me, I had never even heard of it ) in itself is "freedom"...because its so unique and an experience on such a spiritual level that nothing can compare, and that is when the awakening occurs and the butterfly emerges out of the cocoon and life is never the same again.
Total freedom .

If the author had experienced this then he would not be calling the union fake or demonic !
It's sad that he feels that way because as an Empath I feel he has been badly let down.

The TF journey is never easy, I myself was never able to be with mine although we did meet , and we both suffered pain.
But I will always love him and could never ever describe our knowing each other for several years as anything other than beautiful.

The nature of the "freedom" In the thread was changed to a twin flame issue by the author and not me.

Sorry for rambling.
I'm on a little tiny screen on phone and can only see the last couple of lines that I wrote, it won't scroll up.

He even goes on to say he never wants to meet his twin flame again in this lifetime and appears to even challenge the universe .
It would seem to me , reading between the l
Old 27-04-2024, 05:40 AM
Master

( please excuse the last couple of lines, don't know what happened there )
Old 27-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Meeting a twin flame for real ( and trust me, I had never even heard of it ) in itself is "freedom"...because its so unique and an experience on such a spiritual level that nothing can compare, and that is when the awakening occurs and the butterfly emerges out of the cocoon and life is never the same again.
Total freedom .

If the author had experienced this then he would not be calling the union fake or demonic !
You make a great point and I completely understand the higher truth you're describing and pointing to. Yes, awakening is freedom. I really appreciate your insight, along with you're willingness to clarify further for the purpose of adding to the conversation in a positive and constructive way, AngelBlue.

I did not catch that comment about fake and demonic the first time round. Going back and reading it now, I'd say it's important to put it in context. The comment was, "this kind of bondage is wrong and demonic." It becomes then a matter of getting clear on what Sonolil meant by this kind, but unfortunately s/he left the building with Elvis so we'll never know.
Old 27-04-2024, 06:31 AM
Master

Thank you Baile.
(Crikey, You make me sound like I'm a bit intelligent!)
But yes, there was certainly a lot more to the story than first appeared I feel.
Old 27-04-2024, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
(Crikey, You make me sound like I'm a bit intelligent!)
Ha! Okay, I'm not going to reply with some banal generality about how we're all souls, and beings of love and light, and therefore we're all smart. Because one only has to look out into the world to see there are a lot of dumb souls out there.

I associate intelligence with the mind, with analytical thinking and head knowledge. There's also intuitive wisdom. You, AngelBlue, appear to be an intuitive someone who experiences life through your feelings and your heart. Your insight about the consciousness awakening that occurs in a TF relationship, and how that equates to freedom, is a remarkable understanding.

I got what you were saying immediately, the truth in your observation is crystal clear and really quite profound. And I don't mean profound as in intelligent. (And I don't mean you're not intelligent!) I mean profound in the sense that it resonated in my soul as higher wisdom. It felt correct. My heart leapt the moment I read your comment, then it giggled, danced a jig, and then bowed in honour. When your heart does all that, that's how you know it's soul wisdom.
Old 27-04-2024, 07:58 AM
Master

@Nikos,

That sounds... Disrupting... I didnt find out what love is yet.. I find it difficult as well..

@Baile

Ugh yes... Sounds like some of the things I went through... And it wasnt a cult lol..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 27-04-2024, 08:29 AM
Master

Baile #post 25....
WOW... Phew. That was quite a statement and as a result i feel I must bestow upon you one of your newly designed "Namaste emojis "...!!!

"Remarkable understanding " you say...
wish someone could have actually told that to all my teachers during school decades ago.
Truth is I'm thick as a post !!!

But then again we don't need to know about algebra and X=Zero - W + M = what the heck are you on about ????... to get through life.
REAL life I mean, which of course is the everlasting journey our soul takes.
It's no wonder our soul gets bored at school !!
Because they don't teach you about love at school do they ?

As for me , I'm a sensitive/ Empath and how I am is all I've ever known which at best is quite un-remarkable !!

Thank you very much for your very lovely comments .
Old 27-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Master

@AB

I FEEL YOU!!!!

Something I feel naturally was just called "hard to understand" by someone... No IT IS NOT!! If someone drains and breaks my soul, THAT IS THE EASIEST THING TO UNDERSTAND!!! Does she NOT HAVE A SOUL!!?

Ok so yes, I feel you...

That said, she did not mean ill... Not at all... Just the frustration I felt when that stuff was happening years back and people did not do a thing... Then be told by spirit it was karma, but something went wrong cz all that karma, or maybe those kinda things, werent actually for me... I cant explain or understsnd that stuff still..

But it seems anyway there are lots of human errors to around the design of education...

Kind regards,

CW
Old 27-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Truth is I'm thick as a post !!!
Let's have none of that.
Post is way too much.
Brick perhaps, that's okay.

Spamaste
Old 27-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
My stance is roughly the same as it has always been.

Love is love.
Not entirely true. There are levels of love, varieties of love.
And if/when you grow & learn from relationships you've had, go through personal growth etc, your Heart chakra (and all others) open up more and become more balanced.
The result of that is that you are capable of feeling love in a much much deeper way. You could then think "I love him/her more than my last partner!" but generally that isn't true, it's you that has grown and can love in a deeper way.
Then there's love for your children, flowers, crystals, animals, trees, mankind in general, the planet, and so on and so forth. All love, but not the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
....But that doesn't mean I have to be bound to him like some others say, or how you cannot experience love or sexual intimacy with anyone else. To me, this kind of bondage is wrong and demonic. The same kind of bondage that buried wives along with husbands.
So try me again universe.
Indeed it doesn't matter -shouldn't matter- whether you're totally happy in a Soulmate or TF relationship. What matters is that you're happy.

But you seem to take what 'others' say as the truth. Most people's idea and view of what TFs are isn't correct at all.
You do make those people your gauge yet you end with "try me universe". That is peculiar.
If you want to address the Universe you should base your quest on the Universe, not on 'others' who don't know what they're talking about.

What I mean is.... It's like taking what persons A B C say to be the truth, not being happy with that, then turning to person D to dare him about that truth while person D has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
A bit odd...