Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Neat synch Livs with the Katy Perry song! Wow, gorgeous running view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
There is a lake that has a walking/running trail that encircles it that I utilize.
Old 18-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I had a strong synch today, and it wasn't bizarre, at this point I do expect them as I see synchronizes as part of our vibrational frequency or in a more simpler explanation, law of attraction.. Anywho, over the past few days I have been pinning Maya Angelou poems on my pinterest account. I specifically love the poem, " I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings". I like this poem so much that I saved it to my desktop last night. Well guess what? I was hunting for books this morning at the thrift store ( which is a bunch of random resale items) and guess what book I FOUND at the shop?! Maya Angelou's book, "I know why the caged bird sings"! win win win..
Anywho,I think once you develop a pattern,particularly a positive one, these sorts of occurrences do and will come natural, that is of course if you believe in them enough.

The greater purpose is that I get to share with you this lovely poem by the great Maya Angelou ( RIP 2014). For copy right reasons I can only post half, the rest is linked..

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky...
Continue here

Proof baby!
Old 18-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
The greater purpose is that I get to share with you this lovely poem by the great Maya Angelou ( RIP 2014). For copy right reasons I can only post half, the rest is linked..

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
Continue here

Proof baby!

~~~ Love her ~~~

Some of my favorite quotes by Maya Angelou...

[img]
Old 19-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Pathfinder

[quote=Olivia13]~~~ Love her ~~~

Olivia, the poems you shared might reflect mystery school teaching because you posted at 4:44 pm.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Master
[quote=chrischung110]
Quote:
~~~ Love her ~~~

Olivia, the poems you shared might reflect mystery school teaching because you posted at 4:44 pm.
Hmmm...I didnt notice that untul you mentioned it (4:44). It was also post #33 (haha).
Im not familiar with the mystery school teaching, but Ill check it out.
Old 19-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
~~~ Love her ~~~

Some of my favorite quotes by Maya Angelou...

[img]

A Woman's heart must be so hidden .... stunning quotation :) Thankyou.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 19-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I had a strong synch today, and it wasn't bizarre, at this point I do expect them as I see synchronizes as part of our vibrational frequency or in a more simpler explanation, law of attraction.. Anywho, over the past few days I have been pinning Maya Angelou poems on my pinterest account. I specifically love the poem, " I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings". I like this poem so much that I saved it to my desktop last night. Well guess what? I was hunting for books this morning at the thrift store ( which is a bunch of random resale items) and guess what book I FOUND at the shop?! Maya Angelou's book, "I know why the caged bird sings"! win win win..
Anywho,I think once you develop a pattern,particularly a positive one, these sorts of occurrences do and will come natural, that is of course if you believe in them enough.

The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
Continue here

Proof baby!

Great synch. Wonder has anyone ever put a melody to that poem by Maya Angelou ?..its so lyrical, beautiful, tres magnifique !!!

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 13-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Knower

so i had another weird sign 2 days ago.

I was scrolling my emails using my phone, and i read my friend's story. It was long but very attractive. In the middle of story, a message pop in saying something i can not catch fully. It was about 'you soon to change'. I have no app for this kind of angel message whatsoever, and it never happened before.

I told my sister who was sitting next to me about this, and she said i might just imagine it. Oh well, so i'm back with the story. Maybe it's another advertising thing, i thought. But it popped up again! And again, i can't read the whole sentence before it disappear. The message is the same, about 'You soon to change' (and maybe there's 'coming' word in it, i don't know).

Weird eh?

I'm waiting again and read lots of emails but it doesn't come back.

An hour later, i was on road (being passenger) and i noticed someone i knew from a car next to mine. Weird thing, i've lost contact with him for so so long. I don't know what car he ride, let alone his license plate. But i know, i know it's him. I am not trying to make him notice me, he was with his wife. Nope.

He was the dopple ganger for someone i believe is my Twin Flame.

That sudden 'meeting' send me to our past.. And i wonder why 'angels' send me warning before this. What does it means?
Old 13-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Guide

Weird synch occurance:

I brought home Chinese fast food. As I am going to the fridge for a drink, I notice a slip of paper on the floor. it is my fortune cookie fortune from the last time about a week ago I got Chinese food. somehow it slipped off the plate or whatever and wound up on the flood by my fridge. It says "you have a magnetic personality."

I sit down wth the new Chinese food, and unwrap the fortune cookie. and open the fortune cookie. but the new fortune cookie is empty -- no fortune inside.

--

I asked about that. the answer back to me was 1) the leftover fortune cookie slip on the floor came about due to gradual advancements over time of the art/culture of cooking. lol. 2) the empty fortune cookie is how the universe likes to keep its options open as long as possible (like the light 2 slit experiment, probability waves only collapse when they are observed).