Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 17-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Guide
Talking to people

My latest "game" in lucid dreams are try to talk to some of the people I see in the dream and ask them questions.

Usually this doesnt work too well, and the dream people ignore me.
But last night I talked to this woman, and started asking her questions, and was able to get her full name, where she lived, and all kinds of info like that from her.
Which is just the type of thing I am trying to find out, so I can check if such places or people actually do exist...or if it is just all made up in my mind.
Unfortunately, the dream went on for a while, and instead of waking up after, I drifted back into regular dream.....and when I finally did wake up, I had no recollection of any of the info *smacks head*

But I will keep playing with this experiment ;)

Rawn
Old 17-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Suspended
Best of luck with that.

I find it incredibly hard to remember details such as full names and 'phone numbers once awake.

If you do get a number, would you actually dial it? I'm not sure I'd have the nerve.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Master
hi

hears 1 dream ill not fogt i will not my dad says he sorry he left us he din wona go
Old 09-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Best of luck with that.

I find it incredibly hard to remember details such as full names and 'phone numbers once awake.

If you do get a number, would you actually dial it? I'm not sure I'd have the nerve.

Before dialing I would likely look it up and see who it belonged to...just to be safe ;)
Old 20-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Master

I do this too :) . What I do though is I wake myself up as soon as I have that info so to write it down so I don't forget it. As I have a terrible memory in real life due to medical issues, I unfortunately cant remember phone numbers so have to go with just name and address.

I've had one very interesting experience doing this. I got a first name and a name of a town I'd never heard of from a DC with an American accent (I live in Australia). Unfortunately I forgot the rest of the address just while transitioning states and waking up.

When I checked the strange named town, it did in fact exist and it was in fact was only in America and in no other country (actually there was two towns with this name in America).

There was in fact at least a couple of different people living there with the name I got (which turned out to be a common American first name. The name in my own country though, I've only ever met one person with this first name).

I did think about trying to phone people as by the sound of the American accent, I thought it was something like Texan and could rule out probably the larger town with the name I got so that only left a very little town to look for the person I saw and spoke to in my dream.

On search I found two people with that name in that town. I tried to find photos of those two people online with that name (one worked at their local fire station) but couldn't find photos. (If I could of matched the name with a photo of the one I saw in my dream, I would of phoned to ask if that person had seen me in a dream. haha and probably would of been thought of as a nutcase to get that call from Australia).

So this experiment of mine also continues. (I have had shared dreaming once with a family member so know its possible).

I've started doing the various group dream challenges at LD4all and the first person there to have me show up in their dream, when he described me from the dream it actually matched what I look like!!. He basically described me. Since then 2 others have had me show up in their dreams and each ended up saying something which fits with something about me and things Im into that they didn't know eg someone who dreamed me this week said I was speaking to them in the dream in German. In fact in real life at this time, I've been thinking about "wanting to learn German".. so Im currently wanting to speak it.. A week back I connected with a German relative online who cant speak 'English'!! So hence my current strong desire in which and wanting to speak German. Im finding that quite interesting and wonder what the next person who has me in a dream is going to say seeing all 3 people who said they dreamed of me had some very interesting connecting stuff about me.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Suspended
That's really interesting sea-dove. Thank you for sharing. It's my dream (pun intended) to get verification from a dream character. So far, no-one has remembered (or it's all been in my head ) and of the unknown characters I've managed to get names/email addresses from, they've turned out to be not quite correct. I did get an email address once, but IIRC by the time I'd woken up, I'd forgotten half of it. I just hate to cut lucid dreams short by making myself wake up to remember something. Which is really cutting my nose off to spite my face!

Do keep us posted with any further developments. I may have to visit/join the LD4all website.
Old 21-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Guide
I have had communication wit someone i know in a dream once that ca e somewhat verified.
She did not remember the dream per-ce, but the information she gave me in the dream, she was able to verify was true, and not something I could have known unless she told me (which she hadn't had a chance to yet)

Rawn
Old 21-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Knower
I had this happen before. I was in a dream were a lot was happening, but through it all I saw a man standing there, the only thing standing still in my dream. He told me his name and I immediately woke up. I searched online for his name and was completely stunned to see the man in my dream with that name. I never contacted this person and now I can't recall who it was, but I do believe it is possible. :)